The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,466

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Bubba

Buffalo, NY

#16004 Jun 16, 2013
Bull
White Pride Worldwide

Henderson, NV

#16005 Jun 16, 2013
WPWW wrote:
Must be a confusing day in Kfecal's neck of the woods. We all know that the reason all dem simianesque "urban yufes" call each other "brother" is cuz deys don't bees knowin' who deys daddy bees. Hey Tarbaby Jones, who yo baby daddies bees. 1212/8181. White Pride Worldwide.
"Father's Day" The most confusing day of the year for all l\liggers. Female l\liggers call it " Where Ma Babee Daddee Wallet Day"
White Pride Worldwide

Henderson, NV

#16007 Jun 16, 2013
All the prisons and jails should be flooded today with suspected l\ligger relatives of gorilla fathers.

One of the worse racial remarks you can say to a l\ligger is Happy Father's Day.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#16008 Jun 16, 2013
White Pride Worldwide wrote:
All the prisons and jails should be flooded today with suspected l\ligger relatives of gorilla fathers.
One of the worse racial remarks you can say to a l\ligger is Happy Father's Day.
so you vote republican?
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#16009 Jun 16, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>so you vote republican?
So you don't vote, you just take the freebies!
ICP2013

United States

#16010 Jun 16, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>so you vote republican?
Do you belong to the association known as NRA -KNEEGERS RUINED AMEMERICA? Bwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 Oh and by the way take your Tin cap off and stop drinking the purple kool-aid moonbat!

Buffalo, NY

#16011 Jun 16, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you belong to the association known as NRA -KNEEGERS RUINED AMEMERICA? Bwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 Oh and by the way take your Tin cap off and stop drinking the purple kool-aid moonbat!
yup, you're a consrvative alright.

Racism and conservatism are never far apart
WPWW

Dahlonega, GA

#16012 Jun 16, 2013
Tonight at 8PM join us on the WPWW network as we watch and mock the Maury "Hymie" Povich Show. For those of you brothers who aren't familiar with this piece of trash that ran on the Jewtube or maybe it even still does, they would have a bunch of shows determining who a baby daddy is. Join us as we mock, laugh, and critique the ghetto tribal ritual of knocking up hoes and leaving. Watch the no talent, mundane, "Hymie" Povich play to his inculcated, dumbed down audience full of mudsharks, urban yufes, wighettos, and libtarded self haters. After watching this accurate albeit rather boring Hymie production of urban yufe/wighetto behavior, remember what we also say around the WPWW network. "YOU CAN'T HAVE A FIRST WORLD NATION WITH A THIRD WORLD POPULATION. 1212/8181.

Buffalo, NY

#16013 Jun 16, 2013
WPWW wrote:
Tonight at 8PM join us on the WPWW network as we watch and mock the Maury "Hymie" Povich Show. For those of you brothers who aren't familiar with this piece of trash that ran on the Jewtube or maybe it even still does, they would have a bunch of shows determining who a baby daddy is. Join us as we mock, laugh, and critique the ghetto tribal ritual of knocking up hoes and leaving. Watch the no talent, mundane, "Hymie" Povich play to his inculcated, dumbed down audience full of mudsharks, urban yufes, wighettos, and libtarded self haters. After watching this accurate albeit rather boring Hymie production of urban yufe/wighetto behavior, remember what we also say around the WPWW network. "YOU CAN'T HAVE A FIRST WORLD NATION WITH A THIRD WORLD POPULATION. 1212/8181.
tea party guy?
ICP2013

United States

#16014 Jun 16, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>tea party guy?
I guess Ron Paul is your idol hmmmm? Oh and by the way were you a test tube baby? 7734/2013
White Pride Worldwide

Henderson, NV

#16015 Jun 16, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>yup, you're a consrvative alright.
Racism and conservatism are never far apart
No doubt, you're a perverted filthy bloodsucking lowlife lying hymie jew boy, the only species worse than a l\ligger.

It's unfortunate your family missed a reservation at one of the Concentration Camp Hiltons in Germany.

Buffalo, NY

#16016 Jun 16, 2013
<quoted text>No doubt, you're a perverted filthy bloodsucking lowlife lying hymie jew boy, the only species worse than a l\ligger.
It's unfortunate your family missed a reservation at one of the Concentration Camp Hiltons in Germany.
would you consider yourself a "Christian" conservative or a "compassionate" conservative?
ICP2013

United States

#16018 Jun 16, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>would you consider yourself a "Christian" conservative or a "compassionate" conservative?
Look hymie lipshyts your on the wrong thread your talking out you're azz cause your mouth knows better now move along before you are taken to the showers get it pal.Bwwwwwwwwwwa Stay White Stay Strong you can't go Wrong. Climb aboard the Auschwitz Express there is a seat waiting for you.7734/2013/5372

Buffalo, NY

#16019 Jun 16, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Look hymie lipshyts your on the wrong thread your talking out you're azz cause your mouth knows better now move along before you are taken to the showers get it pal.Bwwwwwwwwwwa Stay White Stay Strong you can't go Wrong. Climb aboard the Auschwitz Express there is a seat waiting for you.7734/2013/5372
So you're saying I'm right? You're a tea party guy?

Buffalo, NY

#16020 Jun 16, 2013
The one thing all racist white trash have in common is that they are uneducated and poor.
White Pride Worldwide

Henderson, NV

#16021 Jun 16, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>would you consider yourself a "Christian" conservative or a "compassionate" conservative?
Would you consider an expense paid one-way trip to the Auschwitz Hilton's Betty Crocker Convention? I knew the phrase "expense paid" would get your attention. That's why Jews have big noses, because air is free.

Buffalo, NY

#16022 Jun 16, 2013
<quoted text>Would you consider an expense paid one-way trip to the Auschwitz Hilton's Betty Crocker Convention? I knew the phrase "expense paid" would get your attention. That's why Jews have big noses, because air is free.
who said I was Jewish......not that it would be bad!

White trash hate Jews because. Jews are hard working and successful, while you will never amount to more than the poor white trash you are today!

Common now...answer my question.....you vote republican right?
White Pride Worldwide

Henderson, NV

#16023 Jun 16, 2013
FFS- wrote:
The one thing all racist white trash have in common is that they are uneducated and poor.
Hey Sammy Davis Junior, don't you have a glass eyeball and a pack of cigarettes you need to panhandle for? How about doing a tap dance and singing the song "Mammy" while you're shining my shoes boy.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#16025 Jun 16, 2013
<quoted text>Hey Sammy Davis Junior, don't you have a glass eyeball and a pack of cigarettes you need to panhandle for? How about doing a tap dance and singing the song "Mammy" while you're shining my shoes boy.
Now THAT'S funny!
White Pride Worldwide

Henderson, NV

#16026 Jun 16, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>who said I was Jewish......not that it would be bad!
You hate jews, blacks, whites, latinos, orientals and you're calling everyone on this thread racists? Stop masturbating on the computer, boy. You need to have your psychiatric orderlies change your soiled diaper, inject your psychotic meds and lock you back in your crib, schizoid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you believe citizens have the right to Publi... 8 hr Soundwave 1
Jimmy Ruffin, Motown Legend, Dies At Las Vegas ... 15 hr Ni Brian Adam 2
Immigrants bypass Detroit for suburbs 16 hr No Green Card Req... 2
Mother honors son's memory with $15K donation 21 hr dru 2
FBI warns Detroit to prepare for riots 23 hr reality is a crutch 1
Despite improvement from last year, Detroit ran... Fri Ni Brian Adam 3
DEARBORN hills pharmacy robbery (Sep '13) Fri Brenda M 8
River Rouge Dating
Find my Match

River Rouge People Search