The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,282

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Meh

Mechanicsville, MD

#14610 Mar 18, 2013
JohnnyO wrote:
Wow! and San Leandro is right next to Oakland. And they are already taking over down town San Leandro. Crime is climbing. Wonder what the new Mayor has in store? Watch your back when in San Leandro. Most so far that I found where caused by Blacks. Surprise,Surprise. Funny how some news papers leave out the description that they are black. But We all know.
I disagree!:)
If I believed racist rhetoric at face value, I would believe that all white males have tiny dicks and own shares in Kraft Mayo.
JohnnyO

Santa Clara, CA

#14611 Mar 18, 2013
LOL ! I started this topic and see how far it's Gone!
What I said is the truth. But seeing some comments. Like your Shows how some people are just idiots. What I stated is facts. Facts are most big crimes in San Leandro are done by Blacks. FACT!, So don't cry because I'm telling the truth. It's OK . Except it. And true I bet most blacks may have bigger dicks then whites. Over all can be true. Just like over all blacks are poorly educated then whites. All races have differences. Most blacks play better basketball then whites. But the topic I brought up. "Me !" Is regarding Crimes in San Leandro and Oakland. Facts are most of the bigger crimes are done by Blacks. Nice to see my topic generating more responses . Keep em coming..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14612 Mar 18, 2013
JohnnyO wrote:
LOL ! I started this topic and see how far it's Gone!
What I said is the truth. But seeing some comments. Like your Shows how some people are just idiots. What I stated is facts. Facts are most big crimes in San Leandro are done by Blacks. FACT!, So don't cry because I'm telling the truth. It's OK . Except it. And true I bet most blacks may have bigger dicks then whites. Over all can be true. Just like over all blacks are poorly educated then whites. All races have differences. Most blacks play better basketball then whites. But the topic I brought up. "Me !" Is regarding Crimes in San Leandro and Oakland. Facts are most of the bigger crimes are done by Blacks. Nice to see my topic generating more responses . Keep em coming..
You didn't start squat! You are a liar and a Nancy Boy! I would slap your face off if you were here now!
Fairborn Firecracker

New Albany, OH

#14613 Mar 18, 2013
American-progress wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious? If your idea was implemented it would be utter chaos, and a shear disaster.
If a large multitude of people in large urban areas were carrying guns then people would be shooting their neighbors, classmates, and co-workers.
Really? All the low-life scum killing each other? We can only hope!
JohnnyO

Santa Clara, CA

#14614 Mar 18, 2013
Sorry my little Warrior. If I hurt you in any way. Didn't know that we had sensitive kids here. Now go on and play outside. Leave this site for your parents. Wonder why He got upset? Hummm.. Perhaps he don't know either. Perhaps mommy didn't give him the piece of candy he was crying for. who knows. The violence in these kids. It's OK . Your still my little warrior. LOL
Jacques

Matawan, NJ

#14615 Mar 18, 2013
JohnnyO wrote:
Sorry my little Warrior. If I hurt you in any way. Didn't know that we had sensitive kids here. Now go on and play outside. Leave this site for your parents. Wonder why He got upset? Hummm.. Perhaps he don't know either. Perhaps mommy didn't give him the piece of candy he was crying for. who knows. The violence in these kids. It's OK . Your still my little warrior. LOL
"He shoots, he scores."
Anonymous

Nassau, NY

#14616 Mar 18, 2013
JohnnyO wrote:
No, hes my little warrior:)
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

#14618 Mar 18, 2013
JohnnyO wrote:
He is in his midget mud hut with his mommy dressing him up like a girl that she never had with lipstick and massacre poor little pumpkin. He pissed himself now she has to change his diaper oh that depends know pun intended. Bwwwwwwwwwww his alias is Rue Paul now that's (priceless)
Anonymous

Nassau, NY

#14619 Mar 18, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>He is in his midget mud hut with his mommy dressing him up like a girl that she never had with lipstick and massacre poor little pumpkin. He pissed himself now she has to change his diaper oh that depends know pun intended. Bwwwwwwwwwww his alias is Rue Paul now that's (priceless)
"MASSACRE" That sounds illegal!
adda

Los Angeles, CA

#14620 Mar 18, 2013
hey
WPWW

Blairsville, GA

#14621 Mar 18, 2013
The Black White Superamicst is blind and therefore has embraced the WPWW movemnet wholeheartedly and is one of our most loyal member. With out further ado Mr. Clayton Bigsby, The Black White Supremacist. I'm Clayton Bigsby and if we can't win the war with Al Queda, how are we going to win the war with Al Sharpton? White Power! The Chinese with their ching chong chang and the Mexcrements are taking over. Don't like it. White Power! This speech was taped earlier tody in a clandestine government building in Philadelphia. We only showed a partial except from Mr. Bigby's speech becuase the rest was rather racially sensitive. Mr. Bixby would later find out that day that he was actually Black and his wife White. Clayton Bixby divorced his wife of 15 years because he found out she was a kneegrow lover. Mr. Bixby was loyal to the WPWW right to the end and will always be one our most stand up guys. All Hail, Clayton Bixby the blind Black White Supremacist. Of course Clayton has lost his lofty position since finding out he wasn't White but he's followed to paint the codes of 5372-1212-7734 on all White Priders stormtrooper apparrel. White Power!
Big Bubba Blackcock

Murrieta, CA

#14623 Mar 18, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>He is in his midget mud hut with his mommy dressing him up like a girl that she never had with lipstick and massacre poor little pumpkin. He pissed himself now she has to change his diaper oh that depends know pun intended. Bwwwwwwwwwww his alias is Rue Paul now that's (priceless)
u izz dummer then yo inbredd mom/ ant
Florida

United States

#14625 Mar 19, 2013
Big Bubba Blackcock wrote:
<quoted text>
u izz dummer then yo inbredd mom/ ant
"Big Bubba Blackcock""is a First Internet Clown School graduate.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#14628 Mar 19, 2013
Just read a list of the 25 most expensive places to live. Three of them were in Africa. One of those African cities was actually number 3. Very interesting people.
Insaneclownposse

United States

#14629 Mar 19, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
Just read a list of the 25 most expensive places to live. Three of them were in Africa. One of those African cities was actually number 3. Very interesting people.
Hey K-FART first off what does that have to do with America and your primitive primate thugs here destroy everything that is handed to them and they think there entitled to more and since your so proud of A.p.r.I.c.a. why don't you get on the next banana boat and ship out oh mentioned to say chimp out..Bwwwewwwwwwwwa Clowns Rule you baboon.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#14630 Mar 19, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey K-FART first off what does that have to do with America and your primitive primate thugs here destroy everything that is handed to them and they think there entitled to more and since your so proud of A.p.r.I.c.a. why don't you get on the next banana boat and ship out oh mentioned to say chimp out..Bwwwewwwwwwwwa Clowns Rule you baboon.
Oh nothing. Just saying it's quite hilarious is all. People like you bash Africa sooooooooooooo much and then to read a list like this is just hilarious. I also found that the richest African, Aliko Dangote, is worth like 16 billion dollars. Forbes has a list full of wealthy Africans. Clowns rule YOU albino baboon...LOL!
Rusty Houser

Phenix City, AL

#14632 Mar 19, 2013
The old designations of northerner and southerner will soon come to pass. The Mad Max future which faces those who only understand working for a living brings a sense of urgency where such is far removed.

When Rome fell 1,000 miles was the equivalent of 1,000,000 miles today. Hard working Americans have made a mistake in their everyday assumptions, that the US would remain in a controlling position. No person of any reason could deny the several steps down we have taken. If a televised debate were to take place, in a neutral forum, the compilations and what they represent would cause mass hysteria.

If you are thinking of foreign powers, think again. What has brought us here is 10% economic, 90% the unraveling of common sense. Our enemy is within our borders.

No WPA programs this time around.

Anonymous

Lowell, MA

#14633 Mar 19, 2013
Rusty Houser wrote:
The old designations of northerner and southerner will soon come to pass. The Mad Max future which faces those who only understand working for a living brings a sense of urgency where such is far removed.
When Rome fell 1,000 miles was the equivalent of 1,000,000 miles today. Hard working Americans have made a mistake in their everyday assumptions, that the US would remain in a controlling position. No person of any reason could deny the several steps down we have taken. If a televised debate were to take place, in a neutral forum, the compilations and what they represent would cause mass hysteria.
If you are thinking of foreign powers, think again. What has brought us here is 10% economic, 90% the unraveling of common sense. Our enemy is within our borders.
No WPA programs this time around.
RUSTY??? Is that you? I didnt know you knew anything about economics.?!..interesting!!
Anonymous

Lowell, MA

#14634 Mar 19, 2013
I thought all you knew how to do was light your tires up in front of my house at all hours of the night. Do it at 2 in the morning again and i'll start waiting out there behind a tree with a brick!!
Agreed

Chicago, IL

#14636 Mar 19, 2013
BE REAL wrote:
WPWW and Insaneclownposse, you both need to BE REAL and call a spade a nigger when you're posting your comments. All the niggers are allowed to post "crackers" and other vile comments and derogatory names against Caucasians. It's obvious the coward Topix management are ass-kissing the senseless niggers because their crying racism and threatening to kill them or file a pompous lawsuit. Fuck the Topix moderators and just BE REAL!

If they remove your comments just keep posting them!
Agreed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police reports include confessions from Tucker ... (Jun '12) 4 min Dee Vee 8
Flooding in metro Detroit a call to action on c... 2 hr Number One 4
Lawyer for Eminem's wife files response to divo... (May '06) 3 hr tinglecheese 9
Dwan Sims missing 4yr old 1994 cold case doesn'... (Jul '09) 5 hr Terry 110
Looking for a male Beagle to breed w/ my Beagle (Aug '12) 16 hr GianCarlo 10
Federal judges put a halt to appeals in Detroit... 22 hr AnalBead 2
What is the cause of Detroit's problems ? Mon reality is a crutch 8

River Rouge Jobs

River Rouge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

River Rouge News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in River Rouge

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]