The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
10,881 - 10,900 of 18,773 Comments Last updated 10 min ago

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13694
Feb 17, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

vincent andrew wrote:
charlie called he said you gave him aids.......
do us all a favor you dumb broad and be on your way to the doctors so we can figure out what that nasty stench izzz coming from that big pusseee of yours.......
you have that face not even a mother could love.....
your father has disowned you for being a nigha slut...
now you have nothing but your crack pipe and your half black baby that charlie is sick of paying for.....
now please head to jamaica or africa so you can raise your half ape child where it belongs...
You certainly are an angry little racist. Mommy and daddy insults? Really? Lmao.

Don't keep InaneClownPusse waiting too long, Bottom Boy.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13696
Feb 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get all hostile, InaneClownPusse. If Vinnie gets bottom, you can wear the wig, fishnets, and lipstick. He picked out the shade of w hore especially for you.
That's funny lol

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13698
Feb 17, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

1

vincent andrew wrote:
Hey you dumb spook...
the zoo is waiting for your return..
you have to start training for that thing they do with the seals but they said they will accomodate you instead of throwing fish at you they said it will be fried chicken.........
get to work mudsharks all the children can't wait to watch the show at seaworld.......
say it loud and proud us blacks b to re tar dead to dress our selves we izz scared tuu look in da mirror cuz we dont want to see how ugleeee we are......
you kneegrows are good for nothing and you know it.... ROTFLMAO
Go freshen up for your sausagefest, Vinnie. InaneClownPusse is ready to treat you like the sniveling bich that you are.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13702
Feb 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

vincent andrew wrote:
You're a sad creature i don't even think doctor phil would care to help people like you.....
Go check into a rehab so you can come off the crack and heroin..
sound good to you charlie's mean ugly girl???
Eventually you will get tired of being a prostitute and being ran through......
You will hit rock bottom with no where to turn because your pimps won't be there for you in the end........
You have quite a twisted and childlike imagination, Vinnie. You're like a sadist with down syndrome. Lmao.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13705
Feb 17, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

vincent andrew wrote:
You could be a miserable thing right now because you are fat and ugly......
Did you run out of twinkies???
Most of dem "brothas" love a fat white girl.....
Stop taking your anger out on people because you ran out of hostess treats.....
maybe some excercise will make you feel better...
have you ever tried running on a treadmill or jogging???
I think you need to go speak to someone it's not healthy to be an ugly or miserable broad....
if none of that works you can try plastic surgery...
But that would mean you need to keep working harder on the streets and maybe your pimp will pay for it......
I'm sure you will find happiness sooner or later don't give up big cheeks.........
Look at you, Vinnie. You respond to every one of my posts multiple times with lengthy nonsensical rants that say absolutely nothing. Without effort, I've made you my bich. InaneClownPusse will be jealous. Adjust your wig boy; you're a mess.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13708
Feb 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

vincent andrew wrote:
Did you figure out what that nasty smell was coming from your pussee??
Check to see if it's blue you probably have the blue waffle...
You wish you could have a man like me but i would never go for something like you...
especially not after all those homieez passed you around...
Now get back to your porch you left demarcus and latrell waiting...
I've been told that they're thinking about passing you off to the harlem globe trotters..
who's laughing now hoe!!!
Hahahaha. You started out with "I know you are but what am I," and went directly into another tailspin from there. As much fun as it would be to keep you dancing all night, I have to go for now. Be sure to sleep on your stomach in case InaneClownPusse shows up. ;)
Beast from the East

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13709
Feb 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I voted for me.
dartdain

Danville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13710
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

in 2011 Garry McCarthy blamed Sarah Palin and institutionalized racism for the gun violence in Chicago’s black and Latino communities.After totally dismissing the citizen’s right to redress grievances, McCarthy trained his constitutional wisdom on the 2nd Amendment. Despite recent court decisions to the contrary, McCarthy opined that the 2nd Amendment limits citizens to owning smooth-bore muskets. McCarthy went on to say that he believes that the 2nd Amendment supports mandatory liability insurance for firearm owners and the mandatory application of GPS tracking devices to civilian owned firearms.

“Garry McCarthy ‘s understanding of our Constitution barely qualifies him as a meter maid, never mind the chief of the nation’s third largest police department,” commented ISRA Executive Director Richard Pearson.

They only do what there told to do, keep repeating a lie amd people will start to beleived it.
Europium

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13712
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

WAKE UP WHITE PEOPLE!

Watch And Listen To This Video:

www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13713
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Europium wrote:
WAKE UP WHITE PEOPLE!
Watch And Listen To This Video:
www.youtube.com/watch...
White people always use this video of King Samir Shabazz to try and "wake" white people up. Klansmen and Skinheads scream ethnic cleansing ALL THE TIME! I'm aware of the double standard and I think Mr. Shabazz and any person of any color screaming for any kind of ethnic cleansing is WRONG! What I don't get is why white people act so surprised that foaming-at-the-mouth racist black people exist? Racism is racism no matter who it comes from. We don't get any special exceptions because we're black. What people don't understand is that Mr. Shabazz or someone like Mr. Tom Metzger have the right to express their views no matter how foul, crooked, or repulsive they are. They really are no real threat. These people represent a sub-minority in American culture. Do act surprised white people.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13716
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
White people always use this video of King Samir Shabazz to try and "wake" white people up. Klansmen and Skinheads scream ethnic cleansing ALL THE TIME! I'm aware of the double standard and I think Mr. Shabazz and any person of any color screaming for any kind of ethnic cleansing is WRONG! What I don't get is why white people act so surprised that foaming-at-the-mouth racist black people exist? Racism is racism no matter who it comes from. We don't get any special exceptions because we're black. What people don't understand is that Mr. Shabazz or someone like Mr. Tom Metzger have the right to express their views no matter how foul, crooked, or repulsive they are. They really are no real threat. These people represent a sub-minority in American culture. Do act surprised white people.
I'm not surprised in the least, Kallark, and well said. You are right; racism exists at some level in all ethnicities. There is also same race racism. It always astonishes me that people would rather bask in their hate, rather than become part of a socially acceptable solution.

I extend my apologies to you for disrupting this thread last night. I hope your day is fantastic.

Since: Nov 11

Sylacauga, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13717
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

vincent andrew wrote:
It's WHITE America!!!!!!!!!
why is it that when one of your peoples decide to get an education or work clowns like you mock them?????
Then you tell them that they're acting white...
Nobody cares what you or your hookers have to say..
Time for you to head back to the zoo so your trainers can get paid.....
try not to slip on anymore banana peels you already look demented as it is and they need your performance until they find a replacement...
Who are you talking to and what are you talking about??

Since: Nov 11

Sylacauga, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13718
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
White people always use this video of King Samir Shabazz to try and "wake" white people up. Klansmen and Skinheads scream ethnic cleansing ALL THE TIME! I'm aware of the double standard and I think Mr. Shabazz and any person of any color screaming for any kind of ethnic cleansing is WRONG! What I don't get is why white people act so surprised that foaming-at-the-mouth racist black people exist? Racism is racism no matter who it comes from. We don't get any special exceptions because we're black. What people don't understand is that Mr. Shabazz or someone like Mr. Tom Metzger have the right to express their views no matter how foul, crooked, or repulsive they are. They really are no real threat. These people represent a sub-minority in American culture. Do act surprised white people.
CORRECTION:*DON'T* act surprised white people.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13720
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
CORRECTION:*DON'T* act surprised white people.
Are you a RACIST?
country_gurl

Red Hook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13721
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes ma'am. You are so correct...I feed the trolls way too much lol. It's just so much fun. Maybe one day I'll wise up.
I think its fun too..lol..id like to join in on the conversation. Some of these poeple r so damn stupid, they need correction.:)
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13722
Feb 18, 2013
 
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I think its fun too..lol..id like to join in on the conversation. Some of these poeple r so damn stupid, they need correction.:)
First learn how to spell, idiot!
country_gurl

Red Hook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13726
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

vincent andrew wrote:
<quoted text>
"poeple"????????
You're the stupid one who needs correction...
It seems that you're another waste of life ghetto high school drop out who got knocked up by a retard named quayvon...
Stop being a worthless piece of excretement and go back to school you still have a lot to learn..
I'll translate dat fo yu in ebonics...
go back tuu skool yu gottz lotz tuuu lern..
You're an idiot with moronic tendencies...
actually I graduated with a new york state regents diploma with a major in veterinary science. I have 2to beautiful boys with my HUSBAND who may I add is WHITE. Your the goddamn moron I know how to spell sometimes there typos! But as long as ya'll know what im saying I don't give a shit. You half retarded inbred lowlife. Yur so goddamn stupid u don't have anything better to do then put people down...cause u da da da don't understand anythang;)

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13727
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>actually I graduated with a new york state regents diploma with a major in veterinary science. I have 2to beautiful boys with my HUSBAND who may I add is WHITE. Your the goddamn moron I know how to spell sometimes there typos! But as long as ya'll know what im saying I don't give a shit. You half retarded inbred lowlife. Yur so goddamn stupid u don't have anything better to do then put people down...cause u da da da don't understand anythang;)
Never explain yourself to a dumbass troll.:)
country_gurl

Red Hook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13728
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Let me guess your a short, fat, dumpy, miserable lil man who hasn't seen yur penis since the 5th grade. U probly sit behind a desk for a living and yur pissed off because that hard working black man got the promotion instead of u.. so you hate people and TRY to grind them into the dirt to compensate for what u lack physically, mentally, emotionally,,etc... I know people like u like the back of my hand...and like that other girl posted your suffering from lil man syndrome that's y yur a piss ass lil bitch!

Since: Nov 11

Sylacauga, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13733
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

vincent andrew wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he is a close minded idiot who thinks everyone owes him something.....
News flash to all those living off of the taxpayers it doesn't matter what color you are....
We are sick and tired of white trash and ghetto retards now do us all a favor and get off of welfare and become a taxpayer!!!
Everything you imbeciles touch turn into a dump..
To all you white trash and ghetto hoodlum girls...
you are not beyonce or mariah carey so stop trying to act like them and stop having babies at the age of 13...
These "youth" could use more role-models other then 50 cent, fat joe and dr dre....
you illiterate clowns are out of control..
Yeah...I'm a close-minded idiot but I never see you direct your righteous indignation at the political leaders or businesses or businesspeople who essentially collect entitlements through ridiculous tax breaks, loopholes, and contributions. What about them??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
River Rouge Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

River Rouge Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

River Rouge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

River Rouge News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in River Rouge
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••