The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,282

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
the blacks

Madison, MS

#13412 Feb 6, 2013
See above.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#13414 Feb 6, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>It was all I needed to tweek a wanna be WHITE ERKEL like you. KaFART it just goes to show when it flows an Uncle Tom like you be like the rest. And to think such a simple word like "their" could bring so much joy and happiness to the black community yet irk you so bad that you will be proofreading every word over and over and over again before you hit that post comment button again..
WARRIOR, I am wondering if your nose holes go sideways instead of up and down like humans do?
Insaneclownposse

United States

#13415 Feb 6, 2013
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
WARRIOR, I am wondering if your nose holes go sideways instead of up and down like humans do?
Hey Chet his nose holes go side ways so he can sniff his lover Waco's azz then he can blow pole smoke signals out of his mouth like a good little micro unicorn midget. Bwwwwwwwwwa Clowns Rule!! 7734/2013
RevJesseJackson

Los Angeles, CA

#13417 Feb 6, 2013
In the indigestion of the matter it wood be for me to populate and copulate the problem of Alls Africans Americans Peoples propigating the circumcism of the oppreshuns compreshuns depreshuns lowpreshuns and weather it be the highpreshuns and the fatpreshuns of Big Black Mamjama bein greased up by Homo Waco of Brokeback Mountain and his gay cowboy wood be irrellavical to rehepensivabilitiness of the coprehensivacabilities of this inbadity of the wronfulliness of this sitchashun and that I say ferthurmore that no white man weather he be white or not will not and or weather or not be abstained from the divercity of the city in the city and by divercity of Alls Africans Americans Peoples of the Fornications of Alls Africans Americans Constipational Rites and with all rappers an gangbangers to not to menshun my Family tree that would also means that The Planet of the Apes movie be a biografy of All Africans Peoples as the Great Rapper Messiah Barracks Obamas wood says a ratty tat tat the cat in the hat my name aint Pat an I aints no rat but a lotta folk be black an fat an dats da FACTS in conclushunary to Alls Africans Americans Peoples of The Planet of the Apes.

Since: Nov 11

Sylacauga, AL

#13418 Feb 6, 2013
RevJesseJackson wrote:
In the indigestion of the matter it wood be for me to populate and copulate the problem of Alls Africans Americans Peoples propigating the circumcism of the oppreshuns compreshuns depreshuns lowpreshuns and weather it be the highpreshuns and the fatpreshuns of Big Black Mamjama bein greased up by Homo Waco of Brokeback Mountain and his gay cowboy wood be irrellavical to rehepensivabilitiness of the coprehensivacabilities of this inbadity of the wronfulliness of this sitchashun and that I say ferthurmore that no white man weather he be white or not will not and or weather or not be abstained from the divercity of the city in the city and by divercity of Alls Africans Americans Peoples of the Fornications of Alls Africans Americans Constipational Rites and with all rappers an gangbangers to not to menshun my Family tree that would also means that The Planet of the Apes movie be a biografy of All Africans Peoples as the Great Rapper Messiah Barracks Obamas wood says a ratty tat tat the cat in the hat my name aint Pat an I aints no rat but a lotta folk be black an fat an dats da FACTS in conclushunary to Alls Africans Americans Peoples of The Planet of the Apes.
I really wish I knew who this spineless retard is that keeps posting this brainless filth under this pathetic pseudonym that anyone with half a brain can see through. Probably some seething with hate caucasoid bigot with a hard on for black people. He (or she) isn't stupid enough to say this foolishness in public so they get their mockery thrills on Topix. What a life.....

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#13419 Feb 7, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I really wish I knew who this spineless retard is that keeps posting this brainless filth under this pathetic pseudonym that anyone with half a brain can see through. Probably some seething with hate caucasoid bigot with a hard on for black people. He (or she) isn't stupid enough to say this foolishness in public so they get their mockery thrills on Topix. What a life.....
... can you not see your own racism against whitey in your slam against caucasoid's you very ignorant savage beast monkey negoroid you? Oh you do be so helt down azzhat kalerk 37 ...
Memphis is retarded

Bradenton, FL

#13420 Feb 7, 2013
you guys can't get out of the 1940s I see
what morons Memphis sucks a lot

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#13421 Feb 7, 2013
interesting

Spartanburg, SC

#13422 Feb 7, 2013
Kingfish esq wrote:
<quoted text>
... can you not see your own racism against whitey in your slam against caucasoid's you very ignorant savage beast monkey negoroid you? Oh you do be so helt down azzhat kalerk 37 ...
I'll say it again...you dare counsel me about my supposed racism when these miscreants post all of these mocking statements under "black people" pseudonyms? You do the same! So get your head out of your behind and stop being a massive hypocrite.

Spartanburg, SC

#13424 Feb 7, 2013
Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
<quoted text>
yo yo yo, Tommy why yall insist on talkin white man jive sted o bein yoself?yall wood git mo respeck fom yo peers iffn yall got outta yer plush chair at ford ans got out on de streets an crap,no wat i sayin?ahs dun likes de white man cuz ah gits all mah loot fom crackers.
Is your next post going to be under your "Kallarik27" moniker now Queenie? You obviously can't get enough of me or any other black people. You love us too much. That's why you copy me and post pictures of black people on your other Topix names. What's next huh?? or are you running out of e-mail addresses and ideas for denigrating blacks??

Spartanburg, SC

#13427 Feb 7, 2013
Tarnisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo Teaky,wat up dawg? I woodnt bother that uncle Tom cuz once a uncle Tom, always a uncle Tom.I be goin to the hair and nail place and get a butt injection.Me an mama is goin to popeyes for a bucket of chicken then we be goin to get mama a new hat for church.
Ahhh...now I see what's next...Tar Baby Jones...sounds good I guess...LOL

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#13430 Feb 7, 2013
Tarnisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Tom,I would like it better when you talked to me and Teaky, you would talk like a real African American.Be Black and proud.
... dont you see that Darryl Kallark got to keep up his team image to sit all day at his FoMoCo $32. Hr job? He don mind being Mr. Tom fo the big money and binifits. He think you all jus jelus anyway.

Spartanburg, SC

#13431 Feb 7, 2013
Kingfish esq wrote:
<quoted text>
... dont you see that Darryl Kallark got to keep up his team image to sit all day at his FoMoCo $32. Hr job? He don mind being Mr. Tom fo the big money and binifits. He think you all jus jelus anyway.
How cute....how self-serving...you're talking to yourself....hahahahaaaaa....mo re brainless rants from da King....

Spartanburg, SC

#13432 Feb 7, 2013
UDK wrote:
<quoted text>
KF you come across as an unintelligent person with too much time to waste.
Oh, he is lol
Reality Check

Selden, NY

#13434 Feb 7, 2013
Uncensored Manifesto from Retired LAPD Officer Christopher Dorner

http://marker.to/79aCYM
Reality Check

Selden, NY

#13436 Feb 7, 2013
The worst part is LAPD officers have already shot three innocent people because they were driving trucks similar to his. I think they've proved his point well enough already.
Reality Check

Selden, NY

#13437 Feb 7, 2013
LAPD has a history of being cowards who enjoy being "brave" in groups.

They're a gang and they behave like a gang.
Reality Check

Selden, NY

#13438 Feb 7, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
The worst part is LAPD officers have already shot three innocent people because they were driving trucks similar to his. I think they've proved his point well enough already.
Picture of the innocent girls truck: http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18dxqaw5oolhh...
Reality Check

Selden, NY

#13439 Feb 7, 2013
You don't seem to want to accept the fact you're dealing with an expert in guerrilla warfare, with a man who's the best, with guns, with knives, with his bare hands. A man who's been trained to ignore pain, ignore weather, to live off the land, to eat things that would make a billy goat puke.
Reality Check

Selden, NY

#13440 Feb 7, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Picture of the innocent girls truck: http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18dxqaw5oolhh...
When in doubt, shoot Asians.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Flooding in metro Detroit a call to action on c... 2 hr Number One 4
Lawyer for Eminem's wife files response to divo... (May '06) 3 hr tinglecheese 9
Dwan Sims missing 4yr old 1994 cold case doesn'... (Jul '09) 5 hr Terry 110
Looking for a male Beagle to breed w/ my Beagle (Aug '12) 16 hr GianCarlo 10
Federal judges put a halt to appeals in Detroit... 22 hr AnalBead 2
What is the cause of Detroit's problems ? Mon reality is a crutch 8
Panic in Detroit: Forty years after the rioting (Feb '09) Mon funk brotha 10

River Rouge Jobs

River Rouge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

River Rouge News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in River Rouge

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]