The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 514)

Showing posts 10,261 - 10,280 of17,785
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>
Still watching Reruns of X-File more like The Twilight Zone. Defend that fuctard. 5372-1212
(The Browning of America & the West isn't pro-Black or pro-multiculturalism, but is nothing more than a hateful anti-White agenda orchestrated by the globalist and Zionist supremacist to bring down the White Gentile countries of the world. STOP THE HATE AND S-E-P-E-R-A-T-E.)
Still coming up with those antiquated grammar school quotes of wisdom like, "We all bleed red." You are an MORONIC IMBECILE. You're IQ probably doesn't rate much higher than the average simian. Sit your pathetic arse down you idiotic clown. Now go troll elsewhere or go visit a bi-curious site. Stupid douchebag. 5372-1212 bwah hahahahahahahahahahaha.
Emendation

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the "compliments" I guess. Lol I will always defend my HUMAN race. Enjoy your Pan-Aryanism while it lasts. The time is coming when humanity will slip out of this racial coma and embrace each other as we all are, brothers and sisters.
Take a break. I gots these silly fools. Hey Archie Bunker tell your old lady Edith to take out her false teeth next time and work on her gag reflexes. Hear me cracker. 5372-1212 cracker suxs
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatsa the matter pan aryanism. Sucking up to your aryan brethans 5372-1212 is that their phone number, honey do! If gay is defined having my big B pole stuffed down your throat is being gay, I guess I'm guilty as charged! Chased down by a hot steamy 1212 kum. I promote the truth parrot. 5372-1212 2013
You don't promote anything but unemployment, meth addiction, gum disease, and foul body odor, you useless, worthless, sackless POS. I got a pair of shoes that cost more than that furnished basement apartment you live in you worthless bum. Now go get your shine box and start working on that spit shine. You stoopid douchebag.
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
AB, you are right in some of your statements about black people. I'm often criticized among many of my black associates because I don't have that "blame whitey" spirit. Any person with half a brain knows that nowadays white people have very little to do with keeping anyone down anymore. Unfortunately, I think because black people have been oppressed and degraded for centuries that it's difficult for many of us to accept correction. Especially from white people who sincerely want to help. On the flip side, some white people pass judgement on others because they feel they have the right to because of their skin color. They feel it makes them morally superior. Those white people upset me to no end. However, me personally, I will ALWAYS accept correction and discipline, if needed, from anyone of any color of any social status if administered firmly but tactfully. There is a white man at my work whom I call my uncle because he is like an uncle to me. This man is 56 yrs old and has experienced much in life. His experience is invaluable to me. I learn from him as he does from me. He teaches me a lot about how to manage my money a little better and how to do my job more efficiently. That kind of guidance is invaluable to me. It is the same I receive from my old man and my mom. So yes AB, your assertions about black people are correct. Many need to throw off this self-pity shackle that others are keeping them down. But some white people need to have more of an open mind and consider historical context and other factors besides skin color before passing judgement.
Well said.
Homie

Magnolia, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text> You don't promote anything but unemployment, meth addiction, gum disease, and foul body odor, you useless, worthless, sackless POS. I got a pair of shoes that cost more than that furnished basement apartment you live in you worthless bum. Now go get your shine box and start working on that spit shine. You stoopid douchebag.
That's why God created foul smelling white meth heads so blind folks could find their own.
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Emendation wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a break. I gots these silly fools. Hey Archie Bunker tell your old lady Edith to take out her false teeth next time and work on her gag reflexes. Hear me cracker. 5372-1212 cracker suxs
Nice try White boy. The only thing you "gots" is a case of wighetto wigger disease and foul body odor to boot. I tell you what you don't "gots." You ain't "gots" no job. You ain't "gots" no woman. And you ain't "gots" no edumucation. bwah hahahahahahaha. Go 5372 yourself you trolling freak wighetto.
icpislame

Magnolia, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text> Nice try White boy. The only thing you "gots" is a case of wighetto wigger disease and foul body odor to boot. I tell you what you don't "gots." You ain't "gots" no job. You ain't "gots" no woman. And you ain't "gots" no edumucation. bwah hahahahahahaha. Go 5372 yourself you trolling freak wighetto.
Where you been sock puppet? Bwah hahahahhahahhahah. Fence hopping trolling freak. Outed. Stfu
icpislame is

Magnolia, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

warriorisgay wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said.
WPWW he been outed. Bwwwwwwwwwhaha!

MIPD 5372-1212-2013 year of the impostors.
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

icpislame wrote:
<quoted text>
Where you been sock puppet? Bwah hahahahhahahhahah. Fence hopping trolling freak. Outed. Stfu
Your the only one wearing you're underwear on back words playing leap frog with all of you're rainbow lovers sunshine or is it pumpkin. Bwwwwwewwwwwa just remember d!K's are for chicks silly faggggot.7734/2013 Clowns Rule!!!!!
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

icpislame is WPWW? Who is the clown? bwah hahahhahahahahahahahhahahahaha hahahahahaha. teehee.
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Emendation wrote:
<quoted text>
Will the real clown stand up not you WPWW sit your ass down. 5372/1212 fuctard.
I am the one and only real clown on this topics board I have a job in my circus for an uneducated jack- ass's like yourself now grab a shovel and follow the elephants there's benefits to you fecal critter wetsuit whighetto white trash hauler.7734/2013 The year of the juggallos.
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the "compliments" I guess. Lol I will always defend my HUMAN race. Enjoy your Pan-Aryanism while it lasts. The time is coming when humanity will slip out of this racial coma and embrace each other as we all are, brothers and sisters.
Right now the only ones buying into this whole multicult kumbaya charade created by the Zionist social engineers is naive and inculcated Whites. Who did you vote for in this past presidential election? I'd be willing to bet you the one and only Kfart voted for Obongo just like the reported 90-95% of Blacks(probably more like 99.999%.) Just like everybodies favorite coonservative Colon Bowel voted for Obammy twice even though Colon was every neo-con's favorite token Black they would vote for if given the opportunity. Blacks, Browns, Yellows, and Reds are taught that racial consciousness and solidarity is good, while Whites are under attack from the Zionist run Hymieweird and the Talmudvision filtered viewing to believe that Whites are evil and must be subservient to the noble, angelic, nonwhites of this world. All those anti-White movies that come out of Hymieweird or those anti-White commericals which make the White guy out as some goof, while promoting the Black man as some kind of super intelligent, all knowing, high principled, apex of manhood are no accident. There is an agenda behind it all. When was the last time a group of nonwhites got together and helped out a group of Whites? Yet Whites are always helping nonwhites like the earthquake in Haiti, medicine and food supplies to Africa, Haiti, and Latin America. Nonwhites are out for themselves and no one else while Whites have been duped into promoting their own genocide and an insane behavior of helping everyone but their own kind. So tell us Kfart did you vote for the Black man or the White man? I voted for neither because they're both merely puppets.
icpislame

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

I have been and will be the real clown. All others are cheap imitations. Now serve yourselves up a big glass of Stfu. Teeheeee! 5372-1212 sux

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Right now the only ones buying into this whole multicult kumbaya charade created by the Zionist social engineers is naive and inculcated Whites. Who did you vote for in this past presidential election? I'd be willing to bet you the one and only Kfart voted for Obongo just like the reported 90-95% of Blacks(probably more like 99.999%.) Just like everybodies favorite coonservative Colon Bowel voted for Obammy twice even though Colon was every neo-con's favorite token Black they would vote for if given the opportunity. Blacks, Browns, Yellows, and Reds are taught that racial consciousness and solidarity is good, while Whites are under attack from the Zionist run Hymieweird and the Talmudvision filtered viewing to believe that Whites are evil and must be subservient to the noble, angelic, nonwhites of this world. All those anti-White movies that come out of Hymieweird or those anti-White commericals which make the White guy out as some goof, while promoting the Black man as some kind of super intelligent, all knowing, high principled, apex of manhood are no accident. There is an agenda behind it all. When was the last time a group of nonwhites got together and helped out a group of Whites? Yet Whites are always helping nonwhites like the earthquake in Haiti, medicine and food supplies to Africa, Haiti, and Latin America. Nonwhites are out for themselves and no one else while Whites have been duped into promoting their own genocide and an insane behavior of helping everyone but their own kind. So tell us Kfart did you vote for the Black man or the White man? I voted for neither because they're both merely puppets.
You know I am so sick of this "poor me, I'm white, I'm the victim" rhetoric. It really makes you a giant hypocrite. Don't you dare talk about black people whining about "the man" anymore.
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

icpislame wrote:
I have been and will be the real clown. All others are cheap imitations. Now serve yourselves up a big glass of Stfu. Teeheeee! 5372-1212 sux
You are a troll wannabe clown come join my circus are you will be black balled no pun intended w.I.g.g.e.r
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know I am so sick of this "poor me, I'm white, I'm the victim" rhetoric. It really makes you a giant hypocrite. Don't you dare talk about black people whining about "the man" anymore.
Hey k-Fart I see your finally growing some balls now go play on the tire swing in you're cage and relax. Bwwwwwwwa

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey k-Fart I see your finally growing some balls now go play on the tire swing in you're cage and relax. Bwwwwwwwa
After you my albino cage mate! We can have fun swinging together! Yay!!
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey k-Fart I see your finally growing some balls now go play on the tire swing in you're cage and relax. Bwwwwwwwa
RLMAO. bwah hahahahahahahahahahaha. Whatever happened to Chimprilla Kfart? teehee. 1212. Hey Kfart who is a better coonservative in your opinion, Congoleeza Rice or Colon Bowel?

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>RLMAO. bwah hahahahahahahahahahaha. Whatever happened to Chimprilla Kfart? teehee. 1212. Hey Kfart who is a better coonservative in your opinion, Congoleeza Rice or Colon Bowel?
I don't know who those "people" are. Maybe White [T]rash World Wide could offer me some assistance??

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
The king has returned! Full of lies and plagued by mental retardation but has returned nonetheless. You bash my supposed lack of grammar and poor use of words yet you cannot seem to form a single coherent sentence that even slightly follows the rules of the English language. So I wonder who really failed reading comprehension. You have yet to show me where I misused the "big" words I employ to convey my thoughts. What's even funnier is that you are sitting in front of computer with internet access. You can look up any word with the click of a button. Apparently this concept has escaped you somehow.

Hey monkey. If I string more than one word together it goes ZING right over the top of your head. You have an extreme mental block. Lets stick to the topic at hand and I will excuse your bombast one more time.

Topic - Comprhension.

Got that monkey man with $32. nour ford job gifted from gramma?

Comprehension ... I will use the same two words again.

1.) EXCUSE.
2.) EXPLANATION.

Now lets use it in a sentence.

Kall. You do not comprehend the difference in these two words.

Now go off in your negro defence and skip these two words all together.

Tell us again of your hatred for europeans and how you be helt down 140 years so murder is understandable as long as yo gots ford job from gramma.

Get to work monkey. Contribute.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,261 - 10,280 of17,785
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

River Rouge Jobs

•••
•••
•••

River Rouge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance