The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,285

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Insaneclownposse

United States

#12500 Jan 1, 2013
harrycallihan wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of buggery bend over big boy, I'll introduce you to 11 3/4 inches of dark thunder. OK homophobe you like to display some type of social morality under your terms punk arse. How many children's are murder and abused by the hands of heterosexuals parent vs homosexual parents? Please post your findings before I give you an ass whooping punk. Speaking of abuse provides the stats of white honky parents abusing their children vs black parents. Now stfu before I give you a beat down. Zulu Dawn.....
Happy new year Hairy put that viper away before you Lynch yourself. Newsweek 7734/2013
sofa king Good

High Ridge, MO

#12503 Jan 1, 2013
My other ride is a FAT White Girl...
Insaneclownposse

United States

#12504 Jan 1, 2013
sofa king Good wrote:
My other ride is a FAT White Girl...
Your other free ride is the g.u.b.e.r.m.e.n.t entitlements you boot/lip porch dwelling whighetto tire swinging punk,you have been served have a nice cool glass of ripple and s.t.f.u.7734/2013 The year of the juggalos
Harry Callihan

Maumelle, AR

#12506 Jan 1, 2013
Who banned me? You dirty wiggers. 11 3/4 black viper will be back....Zulu Dawn.....
COCKNEY SPARROW

Europe

#12507 Jan 2, 2013
A Blackmans black a whitemans white we are all the bleeden same.
why not hand back all the land you stole from the Redman.
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

#12508 Jan 2, 2013
Harry Callihan wrote:
Who banned me? You dirty wiggers. 11 3/4 black viper will be back....Zulu Dawn.....
Wow Harold, such language. You were banned huh? Darn the luck!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! From Maumelle now Harold?
Dirty White Schlepper

Pittsfield, MA

#12511 Jan 2, 2013
Poor lil gay sheeps lost their way.
Led by the ew sheep who carry all the hay.
The same lil ew sheep who poison us today.
To desrtoy the world our master through the US of A!

The End of Days

False Flag Fish hook to steal your guns.

Libor Banking scandal.
Lanza & GE
Spire Law Group 42 trillion lawsuit against 'The banksters'
Giddy up bitch, poppa's oomin to dinner.
Oy.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#12512 Jan 2, 2013
warriorisgay wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow Harold, such language. You were banned huh? Darn the luck!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! From Maumelle now Harold?
You're such a fool. I'd drew you out using ole HarryCallihan's moniker. Just like in a carnival side show where everyone comes out to see the fat lady in the tent just to find out its your mother sitting on the log begging for a quarter. I feel sorry for you pumpkin having to go thru life bald and with a butterfly tramp stamp on your ass wigger. No black woman will have you with that pathetic little penis and certainly no classy white lady will have anything to do with a wigger who's been sniffing a baboon ass.

Do you hear me Pumpkin, Well do you punk....You don't have the guts to come out on Topixs to confront me wigger. I told you once don't come out and beg for forgiveness from the white race wigger when the black man shits on you. Do you remember scum bag.....I will be in St.Louis with the boys this spring to clean up that cease pool of city you call home. I'm giving you fair notice Pumpkin leave before sun down. Hear me boy? Happy New Year queer boy....
WPWW

Cleveland, GA

#12513 Jan 2, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a fool. I'd drew you out using ole HarryCallihan's moniker. Just like in a carnival side show where everyone comes out to see the fat lady in the tent just to find out its your mother sitting on the log begging for a quarter. I feel sorry for you pumpkin having to go thru life bald and with a butterfly tramp stamp on your ass wigger. No black woman will have you with that pathetic little penis and certainly no classy white lady will have anything to do with a wigger who's been sniffing a baboon ass.
Do you hear me Pumpkin, Well do you punk....You don't have the guts to come out on Topixs to confront me wigger. I told you once don't come out and beg for forgiveness from the white race wigger when the black man shits on you. Do you remember scum bag.....I will be in St.Louis with the boys this spring to clean up that cease pool of city you call home. I'm giving you fair notice Pumpkin leave before sun down. Hear me boy? Happy New Year queer boy....
You've been called out Pumpkin wigger. Now show your traitorous face and face the music like a man for once. Do you hear me Pumpkin? Well do you Peter Puffer. You've been 5372ed with a 1212 chaser, now go 7734 yourself in 2013 ya friggin mudshark. 5372/1212 White Pride Worldwide in 2013!!
Grendel King of Trolls

Rochester, NY

#12514 Jan 2, 2013
Dirty White Schlepper wrote:
False Flag Fish hook to steal your guns.
Libor Banking scandal.
Lanza & GE
Spire Law Group 42 trillion lawsuit against 'The banksters'
Giddy up bitch, poppa's oomin to dinner.
Oy.
Libor Lanza and Aurora shooting links are all FAKE and lies. not true.
Same goes for Batman movie, Aurora and Sandy Hook
Sky

United States

#12515 Jan 2, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
Correction:
I am aware E St Louis, Ill. is a black enclave of criminals. I have seen it on Cops, the TV show, and read about how it is populated with thugs.
yikes
Aryan Barbarian

Pittsfield, MA

#12516 Jan 2, 2013
Harry Callihan wrote:
So you're a bottom buggerer too?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#12517 Jan 2, 2013
Grendel King of Trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
Libor Lanza and Aurora shooting links are all FAKE and lies. not true.
Same goes for Batman movie, Aurora and Sandy Hook
I guess the Holocaust is not true, right?

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#12518 Jan 2, 2013
Rats can live anywhere..they AIN'T picky.
Aryan Barbarian

Pittsfield, MA

#12519 Jan 2, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess the Holocaust is not true, right?
I guess the Bolshevik Revolution is not true, right?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#12520 Jan 2, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess the Bolshevik Revolution is not true, right?
You speak in riddles as one that has been bitten by the black viper Comrade, My Russian counterpart....5372
Smokin Joe

Centereach, NY

#12521 Jan 3, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text> You've been called out Pumpkin wigger. Now show your traitorous face and face the music like a man for once. Do you hear me Pumpkin? Well do you Peter Puffer. You've been 5372ed with a 1212 chaser, now go 7734 yourself in 2013 ya friggin mudshark. 5372/1212 White Pride Worldwide in 2013!!
Hey CONSERVATIVE why are you such a coward after the election? TeabagDouchebag!
swxxxt

Rochester, PA

#12522 Jan 3, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Chester Penna is the Most Dangerous
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#12523 Jan 3, 2013
Smokin Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey CONSERVATIVE why are you such a coward after the election? TeabagDouchebag!
Hey LIBERAL why are you such a brother on the down low because your half breed chimp won the election? Food stamp low income housing free cell phone cock slurping knuckle dragging wannabe white man stfu... Do you hear me punk? Well do you? 5372-1212
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#12524 Jan 3, 2013
warriorisgay wrote:
<quoted text>
Pumpkin I'm sorry for my earlier remarks. Peace 2012!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lawyer for Eminem's wife files response to divo... (May '06) 1 hr Amy 11
Flooding in metro Detroit a call to action on c... 1 hr Its all B S 5
Police reports include confessions from Tucker ... (Jun '12) 19 hr Dee Vee 8
Dwan Sims missing 4yr old 1994 cold case doesn'... (Jul '09) Tue Terry 110
Looking for a male Beagle to breed w/ my Beagle (Aug '12) Mon GianCarlo 10
Federal judges put a halt to appeals in Detroit... Mon AnalBead 2
What is the cause of Detroit's problems ? Mon reality is a crutch 8
River Rouge Dating

more search filters

less search filters