The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
9,741 - 9,760 of 18,755 Comments Last updated 15 min ago
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Ole Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
Only thing inhumane is bottoming out on a white ho with a 11 3/4 inch black python. Zulu Dawn
11 3/4 inches,ROTFLMFAO. Do you ever bend over and give yourself head?
Mrs Kowalski

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

lookin4u123 wrote:
<quoted text>
25th you say? wow..that's a far cry from being 5th place winner like Memphis,TN. Let's be real and think about WHY cities are rated highest crime: Strained budgets are forcing police layoffs that many cities canít afford to make, The cities with the highest crime rates tend to have particularly high poverty rates, high unemployment and low median income. SO,any city ranked in the top 10 are what we need to look at, not 25th. This is not a time for throwing a race card, more black, more white because what it is really? it's what I just stated above and how people handle the situation, which with the high crime rate proves to be handled with ignorance.
It's the coloreds, honey.

Since: Nov 11

Asheboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

heat seeker wrote:
Through the near 400 years of blacks on this continent the black IQ raised up to 85, undoubtedly some of this increase came from white genes. Blacks have failed to thank whites for this gift. They as a people never suffered the millions of extremely difficult, painful lives lived by whites which were so necessary in moving the white gene pools IQ up higher. They accept this gift as unearned gratuity, they are a thankless lot.
All liberals, especially white and black liberals, blame whitey for all that ails humanity. Whites are always the culprit in the liberal illusions they choose over maturing and beholding reality. Not one liberal black, 95% of blacks, will thank whitey for all the inventions and medicines that have so enriched theirs lives, which further, their lower IQ could never have achieved.
Blacks periodically demand reparations, for what, pulling their own weight as slaves? Whites did not enslave blacks, blacks enslaved blacks. I would only offer repatriation to blacks and gladly I would.
Once again...you're welcome!!! Even though you have no impulse control and low IQ's it could be worse. You could being raping babies to cure your AIDS...
Once again another ignorant troll/turd running his aryan mouth. That fork tongue spews nothing but half-truths, outright lies, and horrible exaggerations. You know I love this "I'm white, I'm the victim" speech. The whole world should pucker up and kiss that ironing board backside because whitey has sooooo enriched the lives of everyone else. Never mind his complete disregard for human rights in centuries past. Now that the rest of the world is beginning to shake off the vise like grip Europeans have had on world affairs you wanna start crying that your enormous slice of pie is getting smaller and smaller. Boo hoo. Cry me a river lol.
Mrs Kowalski

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

The coloreds would be much better off if their men took responsibility for the children they have with various women. It seems like they just don't want to work. In my day, Detroit was a really nice, safe and prosperous place. We used to take the bus downtown and eat at Sanders and shop at Hudsons. There was a zoo and aquarium on Belle Isle. They coloreds really wrecked things. They just won't take care of anything. They want to sit around drinking and smoking marijuana and expect the whites to pay all the bills. It's a shame, a real shame.
Youse be one dumb hoho

Rison, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

lookin4u123 wrote:
I can tell you this much, white men do NOT have an average size of a 3 inch penis. A woman's vagina can only handle so much and to be bragging on a 11 3/4 penis is disgusting and inhumane and HIGHLY doubted. This isn't the dirk diggler contest, keep your penis in your pants, where it belongs. Theres white men that would put you to shame so keep on braggin about what you think you have nasty one, nobody even cares.
I can tell you this much?

Sounds like you know allot about whit dicks. What do you expect from a white hoho, especially from the trailer parks of Memphis. You ain't a woman until you been with a black dude with a 12 inch her......get it in her! Tell her Mr Harry! Run along Mary popings before a black dude pops your little cheery. BWwwwwwwww ICPOSSES.

Since: Dec 12

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Ole Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
Only thing inhumane is bottoming out on a white ho with a 11 3/4 inch black python. Zulu Dawn
and it took you 4 comments of rambling to try and put me down with your dirty mouth and useless name calling? goes to show ya who the trailer trash is when all you do is brag about what you carry in your pants and not in your brain. You need to concentrate on the subject of the matter instead of your ghetto thug baby making root. You even took the time to "google" who Dirk Diggler was so you can compare yourself to a joke and I'm sure you found much similarity,ha! carry on now, carry on...

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Youse be one dumb hoho wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell you this much?
Sounds like you know allot about whit dicks. What do you expect from a white hoho, especially from the trailer parks of Memphis. You ain't a woman until you been with a black dude with a 12 inch her......get it in her! Tell her Mr Harry! Run along Mary popings before a black dude pops your little cheery. BWwwwwwwww ICPOSSES.
I'm a nurse, why wouldn't I know. I see them the same way a mechanic looks at a car. A human being should be looked at as a whole not a part, thats where you and I differ. You see, you wish you could find someone like me and many other women out there like me that are successful and don't have to support a man like you. Thats why you criticize and throw childish remarks about your "pee-pee's" cuz thats all you got to go on. Don't threaten me with your male appendage because it doesn't hold much power. Sounds like you need an enema for that crap your talking buddy and that's all it is. Take care of that stick with one swift kick, thinkin it's President Obama until I have you screamin MAMA. Tuck it in your sweats and call off all bets, stop your bitchin cuz you sound like a chicken in the kitchen, wearin a skirt waitin on your friend Burt.
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

lookin4u123 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a nurse, why wouldn't I know. I see them the same way a mechanic looks at a car. A human being should be looked at as a whole not a part, thats where you and I differ. You see, you wish you could find someone like me and many other women out there like me that are successful and don't have to support a man like you. Thats why you criticize and throw childish remarks about your "pee-pee's" cuz thats all you got to go on. Don't threaten me with your male appendage because it doesn't hold much power. Sounds like you need an enema for that crap your talking buddy and that's all it is. Take care of that stick with one swift kick, thinkin it's President Obama until I have you screamin MAMA. Tuck it in your sweats and call off all bets, stop your bitchin cuz you sound like a chicken in the kitchen, wearin a skirt waitin on your friend Burt.
He is just an angry, frustrated, brother on the down low. Don't let that homo get to you, not that there's anything wrong with that, just saying.

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>WOW! A white wapper nurse. You are filthy and disgusting. I bet the mortality rate at your hospital is high because you seem as dumb as dirt. Please find a new profession before it is too late for some unsuspecting soul....
captain crunch, your just upset because you got diagnosed with stupid. Now, go collect your unemployment and let the rest of us talk.
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>Pumpin is always just saying, he says it because he smokes pole on the side himself, don't you cracker. He is a short fat white dude who constantly gets rejected by beautiful black women and then has to go home and listen to his racist daddy belittle him. That about sums up this little pecker peckerwood......
Your mama smokes my large white pole and then gargles with my special mouthwash. Captain Obvious is Warrior and WarriorisGAY! He plays with his Uncle Harold in ways you would not be accustomed to seeing, unless you were from Arkansas, especially Maumelle.

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Mrs Kowalski wrote:
The coloreds would be much better off if their men took responsibility for the children they have with various women. It seems like they just don't want to work. In my day, Detroit was a really nice, safe and prosperous place. We used to take the bus downtown and eat at Sanders and shop at Hudsons. There was a zoo and aquarium on Belle Isle. They coloreds really wrecked things. They just won't take care of anything. They want to sit around drinking and smoking marijuana and expect the whites to pay all the bills. It's a shame, a real shame.
Sorry Mrs Kowalski. My question to you is what about my family? My older family members remember Detroit in the 30's and 40's. My great-grandfather lost his 100k a year record shop in the Twelfth Street riots. Black people lost things too. Nevertheless, to imply that black people are the sole agents of the Detroit apocalypse is ludicrous lol.
Mrs Kowalski

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Mrs Kowalski. My question to you is what about my family? My older family members remember Detroit in the 30's and 40's. My great-grandfather lost his 100k a year record shop in the Twelfth Street riots. Black people lost things too. Nevertheless, to imply that black people are the sole agents of the Detroit apocalypse is ludicrous lol.
Detroit before Coelman and after.....The facts speak for themselves. Sorry about your grandfather, but it was your people doing the rioting.
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Awww, why not let those silly blue gum, pubic hair headed simians have some fun boasting about their alleged superior sized "units." It's not like they can brag about anything worthwhile so give the low IQ urban yufes a break. Something that looks like a turd isn't going to be attractive no matter how large. 5372 White Pride Worldwide!!

Albertville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

WPWW wrote:
Awww, why not let those silly blue gum, pubic hair headed simians have some fun boasting about their alleged superior sized "units." It's not like they can brag about anything worthwhile so give the low IQ urban yufes a break. Something that looks like a turd isn't going to be attractive no matter how large. 5372 White Pride Worldwide!!
"[P]ubic hair headed simians"...lol that's a new one. You are so clueless. You know it's really funny to hear what white person's like you think about blacks. It's soooo amusing to hear what you come up with after careful forethought lol. It always has something connected to an animal. What is your obsession with apes??
WPWW

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Ole Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous you ain't got nuthing to brag about little Twinkie. Zulu Dawn, Black Apocalypse 11 3/4 inches of pure black chocolate
Sounds like the turd I just shat out after making a run for the border at Taco Bell. White Pride Worldwide 5372!!!

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>hookin4U123 How much do you charge? Remember I am on a fixed income with my unemployment check? I bet you are one of those sloppy fat white gils who wish they were black. Please don't rap again you sound ignorant.
no, I'm not a sloppy white"gil" who wishes they were black. I am proud to be who I am and what culture I come from, but thank you. pissy much Captain pissy pants? your jealous I rap better then you,LOL..now go google something syphilis root, you will be ok.
SoulSucka

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>Did it look like tinkerbell, dumb, fat, short and ugly with a pumpkin head and little pecker, not quite black but wishing it was? LMAO!
Captain queero and all you wannabe internet bullies and white pride backwoods peckerheads and aryan princesses are full of sh!t now let's not forget the primate packs everyone of you can go straight to heLL.R.I.p
Dick Dangler

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

5372 White Pride Worlwide!!!

3+2
4-1
4+3
3-1

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you are a fat girl. How much do you weigh lard bucket, 250? Looks like you got blonde hair and all blondes are dumb. I will give you another baby and you can split that welfare check with me. I got something you will google over white girl....
is that all you got? LOL
SoulSucka

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Dick Dangler wrote:
5372 White Pride Worlwide!!!
3+2
4-1
4+3
3-1
Are you a pole smoker or you a like getting corn/holed D!k/weed.Pumpkin lips.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coming to terms with gentrification in Detroit 6 hr reality is a crutch 1
Batman v. Superman in Detroit: Downriver city c... 6 hr reality is a crutch 1
Metro Detroit to get $750K to repair roads, bri... 6 hr reality is a crutch 1
Dearborn, Michigan ,the most racist city in the... (Jul '09) 14 hr Lashaunda Brown 44
World War II vets from secret operation reunite... 15 hr Kevin 1
8 People Cited For Trespassing at Former Northv... (Oct '12) 18 hr Bo Diddley 16
Six arrested in shooting incident in Harper Woods Wed reality is a crutch 1

Search the River Rouge Forum:
•••
•••
•••

River Rouge Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

River Rouge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••