The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,222

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
icpislame

Dahlonega, GA

#11926 Nov 24, 2012
Chet Booswahnicki 2016!!! Lets make the White House WHITE AGAIN!!!

To support Booswahnicki 2016 text 5372. WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE!!!!
icpislame

Dahlonega, GA

#11927 Nov 24, 2012
I bees seein a bunch of dem yufes riotin & lootin in Walmart on Grey Turdsday and Black Fryday. Dem yufes bees lootin durin dem hurricanes too playa. Just you ask Tar(baby) & Shyteaky bout dat cuz.

Since: Nov 11

Wadesboro, NC

#11928 Nov 24, 2012
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
The youth are running amok cuz of people like you who are afraid to call a spade a spade.
I love what that implies. It implies that selfishness, greed, aggression, and rude behavior are monopolized by the people whom you are referring to as a "spade." It doesn't take into account the behavior of others that is clear as day.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#11929 Nov 24, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I love what that implies. It implies that selfishness, greed, aggression, and rude behavior are monopolized by the people whom you are referring to as a "spade." It doesn't take into account the behavior of others that is clear as day.
Why do you get upset over racial terms, when Blacks refer to Whites as white trash, honkeys, crackers etc.,I could care less and I think it is funny.

If the shoe fits, wear them.
icpislame

Dahlonega, GA

#11930 Nov 24, 2012
Hey KaFart, is it raycisss for a White boy to eat Oreos? Go 5372 yourself, ya politically correct inculcated parrot. Booswahnicki for POTUS!!!! WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE!!!!

icpislame

Dahlonega, GA

#11931 Nov 24, 2012
Kafart aka sphincter boy sez, "waaa waaa waaa waaa dat bees raycisssss, waaa waaa waaa." MERRY CHRISTMAS ya buncha anti-White freaks.

5372 7253

Wadesboro, NC

#11932 Nov 24, 2012
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you get upset over racial terms, when Blacks refer to Whites as white trash, honkeys, crackers etc.,I could care less and I think it is funny.
If the shoe fits, wear them.
I know black people are extremely racist. I have never, ever condoned such hate speech or the actions that usually follow suit. However, that wasn't the issue at hand here. Naturally you get upset over racial terms. Who of us do not? I was out (unfortunately) on Black Friday and I saw all manner of people being rude, aggressive, and selfish. The only point I made was that it's not all on the "spades" as you say.

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#11933 Nov 24, 2012
Dangerous City's; I know 4 men who can walk down the street's in any city in USA. When people see these 4 men walking on the street's they run from them fact. There names are Kung-Fu, Jit Kan Doo, UnderDog, Kane Chung, they are all born here in the USA. They are Gov. Lawmen the best there is in this country, were there is trouble they are there if needed!!

Wadesboro, NC

#11934 Nov 24, 2012
icpislame wrote:
Hey KaFart, is it raycisss for a White boy to eat Oreos? Go 5372 yourself, ya politically correct inculcated parrot. Booswahnicki for POTUS!!!! WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE!!!!
You're funny. One of many heads to the same dog. How's your master Hades doing?
Jugglos

United States

#11935 Nov 24, 2012
harrycallihan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello pumpkin, I'm back. Zulu Dawn......
Hey hairey glad to see you black by the way blue and yellow make green and that depends how are they treating you @ the zulu nursing home I hope there treating alright and not llike a primate.7734

Since: Nov 12

Union City, GA

#11936 Nov 24, 2012
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
The youth are running amok cuz of people like you who are afraid to call a spade a spade.
Right...because what I say and think has bearing on how parents raise their kids and how the youth respond to external stimuli in their environment.

Are you stupid?
icpislame

Dahlonega, GA

#11937 Nov 24, 2012
Test.....

Since: Nov 12

Union City, GA

#11938 Nov 24, 2012
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
So calling a spade a spade means resorting to childish, immature name-calling and the ignorance of racism, prejudice, and hate?

Ok, gotcha, but I want no part of that. Thank You.
Flying spaghetti monster

United States

#11939 Nov 24, 2012
No 1 cares.
Jugglos

United States

#11940 Nov 24, 2012
JOlatidoye wrote:
<quoted text>
So calling a spade a spade means resorting to childish, immature name-calling and the ignorance of racism, prejudice, and hate?
Ok, gotcha, but I want no part of that. Thank You.
If we wanted your opinion we would have asked you now why don't you chill out and have a nice glass of s.t.f.u and go climb back up in the trees with the rest of you're fecal critter primates.7734 You have been served!

Charlotte, NC

#11941 Nov 24, 2012
Jugglos wrote:
<quoted text>If we wanted your opinion we would have asked you now why don't you chill out and have a nice glass of s.t.f.u and go climb back up in the trees with the rest of you're fecal critter primates.7734 You have been served!
Your obsession with fecal matter is quite disturbing. Do you find it attractive somehow?
Jugglos

United States

#11942 Nov 24, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your obsession with fecal matter is quite disturbing. Do you find it attractive somehow?
Hey k-fart alias(E.r.k.e.l) fecal matter is your favorite Cologne you wetsuit primates wear musty smelling to mate with the other chimps I just find it interesting how blacks and chimps have so much in common now go climb back on the tire swing and have some fun.7734
Flying spaghetti monster

United States

#11943 Nov 24, 2012
Compton and Palmdale should be in.

Charlotte, NC

#11944 Nov 24, 2012
Jugglos wrote:
<quoted text>Hey k-fart alias(E.r.k.e.l) fecal matter is your favorite Cologne you wetsuit primates wear musty smelling to mate with the other chimps I just find it interesting how blacks and chimps have so much in common now go climb back on the tire swing and have some fun.7734
Funny lol. You should be on Comic View or White Trash Comedians. I'm sure they people would pay to see a sideshow freak like you.
Flying spaghetti monster

United States

#11945 Nov 25, 2012
Temporary cities sound safer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hope's Drive in Market-9th and Southfield, Ecorse (Oct '11) 1 hr Brian Adam 4
What would be the best way to CLEAN UP DETROIT? 8 hr Tony 22
Marshall's Bar 13 hr Detroiter 1
"Hard Core Pawn" Fake? (Sep '13) 15 hr Cheri 18
MI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in M... (Oct '10) 18 hr Amy 96
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) 22 hr Go Blue Forever 128
Shannon F Greene Fri learnedthehardway 1
•••
•••
River Rouge Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

River Rouge Jobs

•••
•••
•••

River Rouge People Search