of 22
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#468 Oct 22, 2011
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
ha! ha!
just glad you had to accept that he was our "chocolate" jesus POTUS for 4 years!
miserable much? lololololo!!
Dragonpat, if completely worthless was defined by a picture alone, it would be a pictureof you. Moron.

Location hidden

#469 Oct 22, 2011
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
no butt crack. its deffinitely YOU.
LOL!! DRAGONPAT, if completely worthless was defined as only a picture, it would be a picture of you. Well, and maybe your mama. Oh, and for crying out loud, LEARN TO SPELL! Moron.

Location hidden

#470 Oct 22, 2011
cozo wrote:
<quoted text>
spoken like a true racist pig....
Get over it BOZO, er, I mean cozo!

spaulding

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#471 Oct 23, 2011
cozo wrote:
<quoted text>
spoken like a true racist pig....
Spoken like a crackhead entitlement sucking liberal.

“Obsidian Princess”

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#472 Oct 26, 2011
Poo-Bear wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! DRAGONPAT, if completely worthless was defined as only a picture, it would be a picture of you. Well, and maybe your mama. Oh, and for crying out loud, LEARN TO SPELL! Moron.
sucks to be you don't it?
Black democratic woman

Westland, MI

#473 Aug 16, 2014
We'll I live in detroit I am not on welfare I refuse to ask single mother in nursing school working two jobs I have all I need yes the city cam be bad I am from one of the worst parts it made me who I am made me want more my mothers an educated black woman with a Masters degree in Nursing father is Educated Masters in engineering and were Alllllllllllllllllllllll BLACK ! U can come from the hoods and be smarter and more educated than whites it's not a race thing all people are the same I dated a white guy he was an ass hole dated a black he was an ass hole so F COLOR it's about the persons mind set sorry I didn't care about Grammer I was pissed to see some of the ignorant comments

“Obsidian Princess”

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#474 Aug 18, 2014
these people are beyond ignorant.
Cock-O-Doodle-Do o

Tustin, CA

#475 Aug 21, 2014
Detroit doesn't bother with vandalism, arson, theft or other petty crimes any more.
Lots of shootings
http://spotcrime.com/mi/detroit

vs

Denver
http://spotcrime.com/co/denver
No shootings

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 22
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Detroit drivers are nation's best, according to... 3 hr @Kelly 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 16 hr Fitius T Bluster 20,947
I hate all white people. They all are like Trump (Sep '16) Mon you hate the truth 40
News Pregnant woman shot 4 times outside Detroit home Jun 25 @Kelly 1
AK Steel/UAW contract Jun 25 Real 25
News 48 Hours: Best things to do in Metro Detroit Jun 24 ThomasA 2
Ak steel contract negotianons Jun 21 did they 3

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages