Detroit Murder Rate

Posted in the River Rouge Forum

First Prev
of 22
Next Last
Jeff Daniels

Baltimore, MD

#1 Jul 23, 2007
Does anybody have the current count of murders in Detroit?
jeff d

Baltimore, MD

#2 Jul 25, 2007
anybody know?

Since: Apr 07

MOTOWN

#3 Jul 25, 2007
I've tried searching and can't find a current number. Sorry.
stop

Manassas, VA

#4 Jul 25, 2007
murder

MOTOWN

#5 Jul 25, 2007
How clever!!!
getalife

Denver, CO

#6 Jul 26, 2007
It's going down simply because they are running out of victims.
officer

Peapack, NJ

#7 Jul 26, 2007
362 as of July 1st
getalife

Denver, CO

#8 Jul 26, 2007
officer wrote:
362 as of July 1st
Let's see, that equates to just about 700 victims annually. Nice place.

MOTOWN

#9 Jul 26, 2007
It's not the first time. Detroit should be used to it. Sure makes me glad I got the f**k out when I had the chance. I'm in Branson, MO. There was a murder here last week. It was the FIRST of the year and everyone is in a panic. I have to laugh at them. They have no idea here what real crime is.
Then the other day a friend in one of the suburbs was trying to tell me how wonderful it is in Detroit now and how it's changed since I moved away 5 yrs ago. Poor man......falls for all the "fix up downtown to lure the suburbanites and tourists" crap. All the money is used to fix up downtown at the expense of the neighborhoods. I was born and raised in Detroit and lived there for the better part of 54 years. It never came back after the riot and I doubt it ever will. It's sad, because at one time both whites and blacks lived side by side and got along. Seems like a dream now.
getalife

Denver, CO

#10 Jul 26, 2007
Ancestor_Hunter wrote:
It's not the first time. Detroit should be used to it. Sure makes me glad I got the f**k out when I had the chance. I'm in Branson, MO. There was a murder here last week. It was the FIRST of the year and everyone is in a panic. I have to laugh at them. They have no idea here what real crime is.
Then the other day a friend in one of the suburbs was trying to tell me how wonderful it is in Detroit now and how it's changed since I moved away 5 yrs ago. Poor man......falls for all the "fix up downtown to lure the suburbanites and tourists" crap. All the money is used to fix up downtown at the expense of the neighborhoods. I was born and raised in Detroit and lived there for the better part of 54 years. It never came back after the riot and I doubt it ever will. It's sad, because at one time both whites and blacks lived side by side and got along. Seems like a dream now.
Yah, but now you are on Branson.
Da Plummer

East Lansing, MI

#11 Jul 27, 2007
It's a shame. So many deaths. What will we do if all the lowlifes kill each other? What if we run out? Maybe the goverment should start a scum breeding program.
getalife

Denver, CO

#12 Jul 27, 2007
Da Plummer wrote:
It's a shame. So many deaths. What will we do if all the lowlifes kill each other? What if we run out? Maybe the goverment should start a scum breeding program.
Detroit already has a scum breeding program.

MOTOWN

#13 Jul 27, 2007
getalife wrote:
<quoted text>Detroit already has a scum breeding program.
Yep, and it's headquartered in the Manoogian Mansion, with branch offices in Police Headquarters, and the Prosecuting Attorney's office.
jeff

United States

#14 Jul 28, 2007
officer wrote:
362 as of July 1st
362 is the PROJECTED number for the year. Big difference.
yep ya gotta lovit

Plymouth, MI

#15 Aug 1, 2007
ahhhh!! forgett about it!!! these people are a bunch of friggin animals no class thats why all the good people moved to the suburbs they are a bunch of dirty pigs they made there bed let them sleep in it all I can say is show no pitty at the rate they are going we'll have detroit back in about 300 years lmfaooooo!!!!
dan

Las Cruces, NM

#16 Aug 9, 2007
Da Plummer wrote:
walk a mile in those 'lowlifes' shoes before you go passing judgement.Are you really that shallow?
dan

Las Cruces, NM

#17 Aug 9, 2007
where there is poverty there will be crime,people will kill over just about anything.by no means does this excuse one who kills,but offer a little understanding to what the f&*k is really going on.
getalife

Denver, CO

#18 Aug 9, 2007
dan wrote:
where there is poverty there will be crime,people will kill over just about anything.by no means does this excuse one who kills,but offer a little understanding to what the f&*k is really going on.
Dan, get a job a ACLU. You will truely lend zero to society.
IAGREE

Lima, OH

#19 Aug 9, 2007
Are we saying that Denver Co does not have crime, murders, homelessness, polution?

There are pleanty of areas in Denver that regular people shouldn't go. I could be more specific, but I will let it be for now.

And before you throw barbs I have one last word...COLUMBINE!
getalife

Denver, CO

#20 Aug 10, 2007
IAGREE wrote:
Are we saying that Denver Co does not have crime, murders, homelessness, polution?
There are pleanty of areas in Denver that regular people shouldn't go. I could be more specific, but I will let it be for now.
And before you throw barbs I have one last word...COLUMBINE!
You tell me one area in LODO that you can't go. Give me a break loser. Opie from nowhere MI telling me Denver is a dangerous town. Blow yourself and milk your bull.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 22
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deadly force a " in black and white 2 hr no_more_dems 16
What would be the best way to CLEAN UP DETROIT? 2 hr no_more_dems 33
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Buck Rohde 19,354
shannon greene 5 hr learnedthehardway 3
Civil Rights Groups Call On UN In Detroit Water... 11 hr keo58 5
Young professionals in Akron to Detroit road tr... 12 hr reality is a crutch 1
Michigan weighs whether to bar Tesla 19 hr reality is a crutch 1
River Rouge Dating
Find my Match

River Rouge Jobs

River Rouge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

River Rouge News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in River Rouge

Personal Finance