Review: Bahiya Fawaz CPA PC

Review: Bahiya Fawaz CPA PC

Posted in the River Rouge Forum

Beware

Canton, MI

#1 Apr 26, 2013
I gave one star because I had to, if I could give a negative star, I would! Extreme lack of professionalism all around. I learned the hardway, if you're audited because of their error, you're on your own to deal with the IRS!! Made the mistake once, never again!
bahiya

Dearborn, MI

#2 Jul 25, 2014
I am sorry you feel you had that experience. Our company policy is to handle all correspondence's related to tax returns our office prepares whether it is a correspondence with the State or an audit with the IRS. I fully support the work that I do, however, the nature of the business does require that I rely on client representations when preparing the return. I have never turned a client away who presented a notice of an IRS audit. I may, however, request that the client produce additional documentation to support positions taken on the return (as would be requested by the IRS in an audit). If I cannot get the information requested then I may not be able to support you in an audit but I will most definitely stand by my work. Please feel free to contact me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brutal truth on Detroit schools: Hard-working e... 1 hr Free Kwame 1
News State Senator Accused of Shooting at Car Shows ... 15 hr reality is a crutch 1
News Sharia scare threatens religious freedom (Nov '10) 18 hr Swedenforever 6
Review: A And M Express 1 LLC Tue Concerned citizen 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Tue Bam 19,928
Dearborn doctor Pleads Guilty to 4.2 million $ ... Mon News 1
Reuniting with his mother 41 years after being... May 25 Top Runner 1
More from around the web

River Rouge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]