looking for a doctor
patient

Ypsilanti, MI

#1 Nov 18, 2013
I'm seeking a new doctor that is not afraid to write prescriptions for someone with chronic back problems. I've done physical therapy which does not help and is costing too much money. I had a better quality of life when I was masking the pain with lore tab 4 times a day. Is there anyone out there that can recommend a good family doctor or pain management doctor. Thanks.
R Prior

Beaver Dam, WI

#2 Nov 18, 2013
A friend of mine had severe back problems and went in for that new operation last month where they inject mercury into the base of the spine which was pretty painful.

He says it seems to be helping but the only drawback so far is that he is 5ft 2" on a cold day and 6ft 7" on a hot day.
patient

Ypsilanti, MI

#3 Nov 19, 2013
R Prior wrote:
A friend of mine had severe back problems and went in for that new operation last month where they inject mercury into the base of the spine which was pretty painful.
He says it seems to be helping but the only drawback so far is that he is 5ft 2" on a cold day and 6ft 7" on a hot day.
Haha good joke. However I'm serious.
R Prior

Beaver Dam, WI

#4 Nov 19, 2013
Every good joke is like gang rape,

There's always one boring bastard who doesn't approve.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Top Five Analingus Tips (Sep '08) 5 hr Sgt grit 34
What would be the best way to CLEAN UP DETROIT? (Sep '14) 6 hr Tony 142
The Mayor of Detroit is Wrong, Here is a Better... (Feb '10) 6 hr Tony 449
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr No Justice 20,064
forrest hughes Sat Jewel 2
News Detroit police seek help to find missing teen Sat reality is a crutch 1
Jack Van Impe is dead (Mar '11) Sat Deanna 483
More from around the web

River Rouge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages