First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Bitch Lady

Taylor, MI

#144 Apr 19, 2009
Taft got the SHAFT! He got in trouble by Chief because he didn't want to be crooked like the rest.. Cowboys run this one horse town.
amen

Taylor, MI

#145 Apr 20, 2009
Bitch Lady wrote:
Taft got the SHAFT! He got in trouble by Chief because he didn't want to be crooked like the rest.. Cowboys run this one horse town.
I am so glad that somone see this city for what it really is. Taft did get screwed and he is paying the ultimate price for standing up to the Cadez's. I hope Taft gets his job back and gets back to solving the truth and not covering up lies like the chief does.
Does anyone kow

Taylor, MI

#146 Jun 19, 2009
Does anyone know how Mr Taft is doing I havent heard anything about him in a while. I hope he and his family are doing OK.
Good idea

Melvindale, MI

#147 Jul 3, 2009
I say we bring back Taft as the police chief,he's probly going to own Melvindale anyway's when this is all done,and let someone with some integrity clean up this city,good alway's prevails in the end Cadez's will get there's look what happened to Wolen he's not king of the hill anymore.
citizen

Taylor, MI

#148 Jul 6, 2009
As a Melvindale citizen I think Taft should have been brought back a long time ago. Those Devil of Cadezs with those pointy horns should have been exterminated a long time ago.Any suggestions on cheap exterminators,or should I say a can of raid is what the city will only be able to afford when Tafts done with them.
stinks

Taylor, MI

#149 Jul 7, 2009
the whole administration stinks. thats why people call the city smellvindale
Masonic Light

Redford, MI

#150 Dec 30, 2010
I moved here 11 years ago and the only direction this city has gone is down between Luzod and Cadez we have made no advancement, our streets are in dismay and the police and fire dept. are a mere shadow of the efficient operations that they use to be. But thank God for the Charter school that has brought so many wonderful young people who dont even live in our city to destroy our property and loiter around for hours after the school has closed. What we need is someone who has Melvindales' best interest in mind ( not a city gov. monopoly as we have now ). We also need the people of the city to stand up and tell City hall that there needs to be change.
WANNA BE A COP

Dearborn Heights, MI

#151 Jan 3, 2011
LEAVE THE CADEZ'S ALONE THEY WORKED HARD FOR WHAT THEY GOT THEY CHASED ME AROUND MY WHOLE LIFE AND TREATED ME FAIR......JM..........
XMELFRIEND

Dearborn, MI

#152 Jul 7, 2011
All of the Cadez family members have been very upstanding people. They all have tried to make a difference in the small community of Melvindale where they have lived and grown up all of their lives. Dan Cadez must have done an OUTSTANDING job as an undercover cop and for all of you that "THINK" he had a drug problem... that was just what he wanted you to believe.
KIMBLOG

Taylor, MI

#153 Apr 2, 2013
I think you all need to revisit what you are saying...First of all...if you knew Dan , you would know he is a good person. Secondly...STOP JUDGING. People are "who they are" mistakes make you a better person.You live and learn. Just like everyone else. IF YOU ARE PERFECT...???Go ahead and comment

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam is woven into Michigan history 26 min Mo Hammed 11
NAACP Symbolically Buries N-Word (Jul '07) 9 hr Dog Man 54
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr tcaud 19,486
Rouse Properties Executes Three H&M Leases at K... Tue kev 1
Immigrants bypass Detroit for suburbs Tue Brainwashed again 6
Detroit mother to stand trial after 4-year-old ... Nov 24 Steve 4
Alleged Makki murder planner arrested (Mar '07) Nov 24 Unkown 36
River Rouge Dating
Find my Match

River Rouge People Search