Next Last
Mel Reisident

Saginaw, MI

#1 Nov 13, 2008
Detective Taft got screwed and the truth will come out about the cadez's
JayHag

Montgomery, AL

#2 Nov 13, 2008
If you think you can get enough support to recall Mayor Cadez you are out of your mind. She is still popular and a recall attempt would be a big waste of time and taxpayer money. If you don't like her wait until 2011 and run against her, but don't waste the citied money on a recall election that will not be sucsessful.
mel resident 2

Jackson, MI

#3 Nov 14, 2008
I beg to differ with you JH i voted for her but now have chaned my mind she might of been popular at one time but she isn"t now what she has done is terrible and i have no respct for her anymore!!!
JayHag

Melvindale, MI

#4 Nov 14, 2008
mel resident 2 wrote:
I beg to differ with you JH i voted for her but now have chaned my mind she might of been popular at one time but she isn"t now what she has done is terrible and i have no respct for her anymore!!!
What exactly is it that she has done? Besides do you believe Melvindale would be better off with Stacy Striz as Mayor? With no disrespect to Stacy whom I believe could be a great Mayor someday Mayor Cadez is what is best for us right now.
mel resident 2

Jackson, MI

#5 Nov 14, 2008
She is going to cost US taxpayers her and her husband wait and see!!!
just ask

Taylor, MI

#6 Nov 30, 2008
Next time someone goes to a city meeting ask how much has been paid already to defend the police chiefs backdoor dealing. It all public record because taxpayer money is paying for it.
citizens beware

Taylor, MI

#7 Nov 30, 2008
What a waste of a the title mayor to be given to an uneducated bimbo like valerie cadez,she sure did fool alot of people with her fake praying tactics!!!
Im asking

Jackson, MI

#8 Dec 1, 2008
just ask wrote:
Next time someone goes to a city meeting ask how much has been paid already to defend the police chiefs backdoor dealing. It all public record because taxpayer money is paying for it.
What exactly has he done i have heard lot's of stuff, mostly about his wife what they have done to Taft and Wellman is pure BS what else are we paying for??? or do i even wan't to know
JayHag

Melvindale, MI

#9 Dec 1, 2008
Im asking wrote:
<quoted text>What exactly has he done i have heard lot's of stuff, mostly about his wife what they have done to Taft and Wellman is pure BS what else are we paying for??? or do i even wan't to know
All any of you keep saying is what they have done and about thier "back door deals". What exactly are you talking about? If you have some evidence bring it forward.
JayHag

Melvindale, MI

#10 Dec 1, 2008
Why is everyone juding Mayor Cadez because she prays and is a woman of faith? People that don't get it, that don't have a relationship with God are quick to call all Christians fake. I pray for all of you to find God and maybe you too will understand.
citizens beware

Taylor, MI

#11 Dec 1, 2008
VALERIE CADEZ STABS PEOPLE IN THE BACK JUST LIKE THE MOVIE CRAZY CARRIE<CRAZY VALERIE,SHE IS A FAKE PRAYING BIMBO WITH NO EDUCATION AND USES FAKE PRAYING TACTICS TO GET VOTES FROM INNOCENT VOTERS,JAY HAG WAKE UP OUT OF YOUR CRACK CLOUD AND FACE REALITY BOY!!!!!OR IS IT DANNY DUKE WHERE ARE YOU?
JayHag

Melvindale, MI

#12 Dec 2, 2008
citizens beware wrote:
VALERIE CADEZ STABS PEOPLE IN THE BACK JUST LIKE THE MOVIE CRAZY CARRIE<CRAZY VALERIE,SHE IS A FAKE PRAYING BIMBO WITH NO EDUCATION AND USES FAKE PRAYING TACTICS TO GET VOTES FROM INNOCENT VOTERS,JAY HAG WAKE UP OUT OF YOUR CRACK CLOUD AND FACE REALITY BOY!!!!!OR IS IT DANNY DUKE WHERE ARE YOU?
Who is Danny Duke, and why do you make no sense? I would have more respect for your position if you had some facts, not just a bunch of bable.
JAY HAG DANNY

Taylor, MI

#13 Dec 2, 2008
HAVE NOTHING BUT ALL FACTS DANNY DUKE,FACT DANNY DUKE YOU ARE A USELESS CRACK HEAD NEXT RICHARD CADEZ MENTAL WAITING TO BE COMMITED FINALLY UNEDUCATED FAKE PRAYING TACTICS TO GET VOTES VALERIE CADEZ,AND NO I DON"T HAVE RESPECT FOR YOUR CRACK HEAD NOR YOUR F**K UP MENTAL FAMILY SO GO AND MAKE ANOTHER SMOKE CLOUD WITH YOUR CRACK, DRUG ADDICT DANNY DUKE!!!!!!!
DANNY DUKE

Taylor, MI

#14 Dec 2, 2008
who is Danny Duke, and why do you make no sense? I would have more respect for your position if you had some facts, not just a bunch of bable.
FAKE PRAYING BIMBO VALERIE CADEZ,MENTAL RICHARD CADEZ, AND CRACK HEAD DANNY DUKE CADEZ, THOSE ARE A START OF FACTS!!!!!!!!
Mel Reisident

Saginaw, MI

#15 Dec 2, 2008
DANNY DUKE wrote:
who is Danny Duke, and why do you make no sense? I would have more respect for your position if you had some facts, not just a bunch of bable.
FAKE PRAYING BIMBO VALERIE CADEZ,MENTAL RICHARD CADEZ, AND CRACK HEAD DANNY DUKE CADEZ, THOSE ARE A START OF FACTS!!!!!!!!
My daddy always told me never to get into an argument with an idiot, because the people reading this would not know the difference between the two. So shut up Jayhag, you're just feeding this blog.
JayHag

Melvindale, MI

#16 Dec 2, 2008
You are right Mel Resident these people are just uneducated idiots.
JAY HAG BOO HOO

Taylor, MI

#17 Dec 2, 2008
POOR DANNY DUKE CRACK HEAD THE TRUTH HURTS THAT HIS SISTER IN LAW IS UNEDUCATED AND IS BROTHER IS A MENTAL CASE AND THE REST OF HIS ALCOHOLIC NEPHEWS BOO HOO LOSER!!!!!!
CRY BABY RESIDENT

Taylor, MI

#18 Dec 2, 2008
YUMMY YUMMY THIS BLOG IS YUMMY IS WALL STREET CALLING FOR THAT HOUSE BACK? HUM DID SOMEONE FORGET TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY????
Willis

Jackson, MI

#19 Dec 2, 2008
CRY BABY RESIDENT wrote:
YUMMY YUMMY THIS BLOG IS YUMMY IS WALL STREET CALLING FOR THAT HOUSE BACK? HUM DID SOMEONE FORGET TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY????
Hmm,What u talkin bout willis???
CRY BABY RESIDENT

Taylor, MI

#20 Dec 2, 2008
lil Arnold knows. Daddy knows too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man charged with threatening Riverview church o... 27 min Milton 10
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Really 21,438
90% Approval Rating For President Trump 1 hr Gary 3
Michigan Ave 9 hr Honey 1
Black Racism Protected in Detroit Sun FactFinder 1
Arm the teachers Sun Arm the teachers 1
News Mercedes set to pull out of '19 Detroit auto show Feb 15 ThomasA 2

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages