Schuette Announces Sentencing of Former River Rouge Official Convicted of Accepting $5,000 Bribe

Oct 19, 2011 Full story: State of Michigan 6

Bill Schuette today announced the sentencing of former River Rouge City Council President Anthony Laginess for his felony conviction for Public Officer Accepting a Bribe.

Full Story
mr bo jangles

Ecorse, MI

#1 Oct 22, 2011
Remember whan Tony Laginess told Kevin who was making the attempt to run for Mayor, " If you think you can run a multi-million dollar business, You're Wrong! " Yeah well look at you now, Tony, a smudged jailbird! Guess Kevin will get the last laugh. Kevin was honest, smart, and was not all for himself. Kevin stood up for the common good of all the Rougies. Just remember folks that are reading this, Bad acts tend to come out and bite you in the butt at some point in time.
Hambone

United States

#2 Oct 23, 2011
what a shame as well......money being the root of all evil
Long arm of the law

Dallas, TX

#3 Oct 24, 2011
He got what he had coming. Now come get the rest.
Long arm of the law

United States

#4 Oct 25, 2011
A Fund Raiser to pay his Legal bills . Commissioner Karen Ward.?.....To be in the corner of some one who took a bribe...How much did you and the rest of them get......We will speak on election day city hall must be cleaned from top to bottom!!!....Sing you Jail Bird don't go down alone.....
Hambone

United States

#5 Oct 25, 2011
the whole city of R.R. always backs their own....lived there on and off many times in my life time and it never changes
Old Wyandotte Punk

Lawrence, MA

#6 Oct 25, 2011
Rouge has always been a hotbed for corrupt officials.
This is nothing new! Read about it's history.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr True blue 19,387
Deadly force a " in black and white 7 hr Ronald 93
Houses given away for free in Detroit 8 hr Dealers Choice 1
Obama to campaign for Dems Nov. 1 in Detroit area 9 hr Kelly 2
Fringies are saving me money 9 hr susan 6
Titans trounce Truman, pull off clean sweep Pho... 12 hr Kevin 1
What would be the best way to CLEAN UP DETROIT? 17 hr OOHNOOOOO 39
River Rouge Dating
Find my Match

River Rouge Jobs

River Rouge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

River Rouge News, Events & Info