Boblo boat future unclear

Full story: Detroit Free Press

The Ste. Claire sits docked in Belanger Park in River Rouge. Photo galleries: Boblo boat's future shaky Fixing up the Ste.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Diane Evon

Gualala, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2006

The future of the Ste. Claire has never been brighter. Commissioner Laginess has been instrumental in bringing this ship home and insuring a positive outlook for her restoration. Working with Commissioner Laginess has been a pleasure and I look forward to our continued pursuit of a solid business strategy for the Boblo Boat.
Diane Evon

Gualala, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2006

What to know more? Join us for our first Volunteer meeting of 2006. We'll discuss the many ways one can contribute to the future of the Boblo boat. Topics also to be discussed include business strategies, future activities and what it is going to take to make the old gal grand again.

Meeting to be held at the River Rouge Historical Museum, 10750 W. Jefferson at 12 noon on Saturday, January 28th.
Debra DeRoche

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2006

Interested in locating Diane Evon. Reply to: debra_deroche@ yahoo.com .
Diane Evon wrote:
What to know more? Join us for our first Volunteer meeting of 2006. We'll discuss the many ways one can contribute to the future of the Boblo boat. Topics also to be discussed include business strategies, future activities and what it is going to take to make the old gal grand again.
Meeting to be held at the River Rouge Historical Museum, 10750 W. Jefferson at 12 noon on Saturday, January 28th.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

River Rouge Jobs

•••
•••
•••

River Rouge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance