Boblo boat future unclear

Boblo boat future unclear

There are 3 comments on the Detroit Free Press story from Jan 12, 2006, titled Boblo boat future unclear. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

The Ste. Claire sits docked in Belanger Park in River Rouge. Photo galleries: Boblo boat's future shaky Fixing up the Ste.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

Diane Evon

Gualala, CA

#1 Jan 15, 2006
The future of the Ste. Claire has never been brighter. Commissioner Laginess has been instrumental in bringing this ship home and insuring a positive outlook for her restoration. Working with Commissioner Laginess has been a pleasure and I look forward to our continued pursuit of a solid business strategy for the Boblo Boat.
Diane Evon

Gualala, CA

#2 Jan 15, 2006
What to know more? Join us for our first Volunteer meeting of 2006. We'll discuss the many ways one can contribute to the future of the Boblo boat. Topics also to be discussed include business strategies, future activities and what it is going to take to make the old gal grand again.

Meeting to be held at the River Rouge Historical Museum, 10750 W. Jefferson at 12 noon on Saturday, January 28th.
Debra DeRoche

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Dec 8, 2006
Interested in locating Diane Evon. Reply to: debra_deroche@ yahoo.com .
Diane Evon wrote:
What to know more? Join us for our first Volunteer meeting of 2006. We'll discuss the many ways one can contribute to the future of the Boblo boat. Topics also to be discussed include business strategies, future activities and what it is going to take to make the old gal grand again.
Meeting to be held at the River Rouge Historical Museum, 10750 W. Jefferson at 12 noon on Saturday, January 28th.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michael Jacksona s White Glove Is Available for... 1 hr Octopus 4
News 3 Men Wanted In Connection With Fatal Triple Sh... 11 hr Pardon Me 2
News Some Detroit teachers don't receive paycheck 13 hr reality is a crutch 1
News Man Who Shot His Dog With Arrow To Stand Trial ... 21 hr led_poison 4
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Tue Samuel-7g-Jackson 20,089
Natural Gas, High Speed Trains, Etc. Tue Tony 12
News Autonomous Cars: More on the Pros, Cons, and Co... Tue reality is a crutch 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages