prophet idemudia is powerful

Posted in the River Rouge Forum

Pete

Livonia, MI

#2 Aug 4, 2013
This looks good. How can I send cash? Paypal OK?
Cause I'm thinking the prophet can do better work if there's some green in the endzone. Besides, I need extra help.
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#4 Aug 5, 2013
great ask him to find jobs for all those welfare queens in Detroit.
Meanie

Dearborn, MI

#5 Aug 5, 2013
I bet he can't beat the Hulk
Free Blow

Buffalo, NY

#6 Aug 5, 2013
Idemudia for president!
Kittygoespoof

Macomb, MI

#7 Aug 15, 2013
angela wrote:
He is very powerful he has done alot just contact him and see the change within 3days...prophetidemudia@gmail. com
+2347035114785
Does He Only Pay After Or Free? And When I Mean Pay After Does He ONLY ASK FOR MONEY AFTER
Now Trending

Buffalo, NY

#8 Aug 15, 2013
idemudia is old school. Dr. Mike is hot right now.
That1Kid

Macomb, MI

#9 Aug 18, 2013
Hey You guys Should Try This Guy He'll have any problem and need spiritual help. Contact a
powerful prophet, who can cast spell and help you solve all problems.
His email: lorenjohnson85@gmail.com"
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#10 Aug 19, 2013
Gee if he is so powerful you should have him save Detroit, bring back the tax payers restore the business district, take the guns drug off da streets. find jobs for all the welfare queens deport the illegals.

should be easy for a powerful dude right????
Tonya

Kenya

#11 Aug 19, 2013
Prophet idemudia don't do whole cities.
He need that one to one contact with the person to be certain they have faith in him and good credit. The city don't have no credit no how.
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#12 Aug 20, 2013
if the walls are not totally perpendicular to the floor can he fix that???

you know can he make the walls really perpendicular to the floor so our toast will be cooked properly for breakfast???

as you know breakfast is the most important meal of the day and we do want to get off to a good start each day.

as Smokey the bear reminds us each day, that forest fires prevent bears which are words to live by.
Tonya

Cape Town, South Africa

#13 Aug 20, 2013
reality is a crutch wrote:
if the walls are not totally perpendicular to the floor can he fix that???
you know can he make the walls really perpendicular to the floor so our toast will be cooked properly for breakfast???
as you know breakfast is the most important meal of the day and we do want to get off to a good start each day.
as Smokey the bear reminds us each day, that forest fires prevent bears which are words to live by.
It could be bad fortune make fun of prophet idemudia. Could be your walls are perpendicular and you are hallucinating from over indulgence in chemicals or alcohol. Prophet can assist you in resolving your inner conflicts that prevent self control.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 min Bam 19,915
News Body found in burned-out car in Detroit 8 hr reality is a crutch 3
The Mayor of Detroit is Wrong, Here is a Better... (Feb '10) 16 hr Tony 440
Unique Detroiit Art Prints 16 hr Tony 2
News Ortheia Barnes-Kennerly, R&B Singer and a Detro... Thu reality is a crutch 1
Frozen Dog Apr '15 lewws 2
I remember Dunn school and had a lot of good me... (Jan '09) Jan '15 Christy94 49
More from around the web

River Rouge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]