UAW faces painful transformation

May 14, 2009 | Posted by: TNAPWife | Full story: www.detnews.com

The United Auto Workers, like the automakers whose employees it represents, is struggling to survive the worst financial crisis to hit the auto industry since the Great Depression.

Comments (Page 241)

Showing posts 4,801 - 4,820 of4,831
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Capricorn

Hazel Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5287
Dec 7, 2012
 
aggravatedstl wrote:
New World Order.
Surely there are business people out there who are patriotic and loyal to our country's prosperity...who actually care and don't blame everyone else but themselves... there are no more heroes...Jesus Christ is the only one left
to set a good example.
Totally agree! That's exactly what is and this has been being ushured in-this NEW WORLD Order for awhile now. Know one1 thing: ITS ALREADY WRITTEN. Its funny how it's right up under our noses, but people are not smelling anything. Let's not forget the 3 Axis of Evil, believe history is repeating itself. The JAP's know exactly what they're doing.
Pete

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5289
Dec 7, 2012
 
Capricorn wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally agree! That's exactly what is and this has been being ushured in-this NEW WORLD Order for awhile now. Know one1 thing: ITS ALREADY WRITTEN. Its funny how it's right up under our noses, but people are not smelling anything. Let's not forget the 3 Axis of Evil, believe history is repeating itself. The JAP's know exactly what they're doing.
Wifey says:
...and so do the socialists think so.

The "Axis of Evil" has penetrated already.
Pete

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5290
Dec 7, 2012
 
[QUOTE "who=Pete"]Wifey says:
...and so do the socialists think so.

The "Axis of Evil" has penetrated already.[/QUOTE]

It's the cycle...

called what comes around- goes around.

Too Funny.
Pete

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5291
Dec 7, 2012
 
Pete wrote:
Wifey says:
...and so do the socialists think so.

The "Axis of Evil" has penetrated already.
It's the cycle...

called what comes around- goes around.

Too Funny.
Capricorn

Hazel Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5292
Dec 7, 2012
 
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the cycle...
called what comes around- goes around.
Too Funny.
So true and so is wifey.
Pete

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5297
Dec 8, 2012
 
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Wifey says:
That's very true...
Let's just call it...
Digesting the Twinkies’ lesson.
Too Funny.
The socialists want big government and the taxes to go up along with it.

So they can continue to subsidize that socialist party uaw...

(who is the biggest tax free organization in Michigan)...

and all other unions as they are all tax free and pay no taxes whatsoever.

But it's the taxpayers who foot their bills and subsidize them.

Too Funny.
Pete

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5298
Dec 8, 2012
 
Pete wrote:
The socialists want big government and the taxes to go up along with it.

So they can continue to subsidize that socialist party uaw...

(who is the biggest tax free organization in Michigan)...

and all other unions as they are all tax free and pay no taxes whatsoever.

But it's the taxpayers who foot their bills and subsidize them.

Too Funny.
That's very true...

and Michigan becoming #24 RTW will fix most of that very soon.

Too Funny.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5299
Dec 8, 2012
 
Chrysler Auto Workers fired after Wolchek investigation are back on the job

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/20292017/ch...

Chrysler workers exposed smoking pot, drinking on lunch breaks return to jobs

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2...
Booga King

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5300
Dec 9, 2012
 
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
That's very true...
and Michigan becoming #24 RTW will fix most of that very soon.
Too Funny.
Still on here talking to your self...Too funny
Pete

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5301
Dec 9, 2012
 
Booga King wrote:
<quoted text> Still on here talking to your self...Too funny
Wifey says:
and you're still here listening.

RTW makes and creates jobs...

while socialist party unions kill them as extortionists.

Too Funny.
Pete

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5302
Dec 9, 2012
 
Pete wrote:
Wifey says:
and you're still here listening.

RTW makes and creates jobs...

while socialist party unions kill them as extortionists.

Too Funny.
That's very true...

their very existence depends on soaking off the taxpayers.

Too Funny.
Pete

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5304
Dec 10, 2012
 
Unions are poor financial plannings.

Ask the city of Taylor. http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2...

Too Funny.
The Truth

Macomb, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5306
Dec 12, 2012
 
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
Chrysler Auto Workers fired after Wolchek investigation are back on the job
http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/20292017/ch...
Chrysler workers exposed smoking pot, drinking on lunch breaks return to jobs
http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2...
Smoking POT? really, what proof do you and your beloved Wolchek have that indeed it was pot and not rolled cigarettes that they were smoking, you are so damn lucky Fox 2 news and Chrysler didn't get sued
The Truth

Macomb, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5307
Dec 12, 2012
 
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
That's very true...
and Michigan becoming #24 RTW will fix most of that very soon.
Too Funny.
LOL, it's worked wonders for the South, more poor folks, lol, god help you

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5308
Dec 13, 2012
 
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text> Smoking POT? really, what proof do you and your beloved Wolchek have that indeed it was pot and not rolled cigarettes that they were smoking, you are so damn lucky Fox 2 news and Chrysler didn't get sued
they have witnesses and got it on film all the UAW has done has damaged Chrysler's & FIAT's public Image and I look for Chrysler & FIAT to sue the UAW for Damages because of the conduct of their members.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5309
Dec 13, 2012
 
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text> LOL, it's worked wonders for the South, more poor folks, lol, god help you
John Deere UAW members in Iowa which is a RTW state make more than their UAW counterparts at DCX, Ford, & GM in Michigan because the UAW knows in a RTW state they have to earn those dues.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5312
Dec 13, 2012
 
I never pay union fees, I tell them to go f uc k themselves lol
Pete

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5314
Dec 15, 2012
 
Wifey says:
So now MI is a RTW state and those socialist party unions are over reacting.

Maybe they should just get out of and stay away from politics altogether.

Too Funny.
Pete

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5315
Dec 15, 2012
 
Pete wrote:
Wifey says:
So now MI is a RTW state and those socialist party unions are over reacting.

Maybe they should just get out of and stay away from politics altogether.

Too Funny.
That's very true...

you could have fooled me...

I thought they were all about representing the workers instead.

Too Funny.
Mother Mary

Robbins, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5317
Dec 26, 2012
 
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
That's very true...
and if he does then there will be 2 obamamobiles to compete with each other.
Too Funny.
Toyota must pay 1.4 billion for being to good. We bailed out GM=Govt Motors for being to bad......LOL!!Keep bailing GM!!!!!The Titanic sank too!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,801 - 4,820 of4,831
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
River Rouge Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

River Rouge Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

River Rouge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

River Rouge News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in River Rouge
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••