Dwan Sims missing 4yr old 1994 cold case doesn't anyone care about a black kid.

Posted in the River Rouge Forum

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 100 of100
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Frassy

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86
Jul 22, 2012
 
sassy wrote:
I too wonder about Dwan every now and then. I remember when this happened. I am from Canada. Soo sad to know someone got away with this. My prayer is that someday the truth will come out.
I'm from Canada also. So glad we don't live over there.
Amir

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87
Oct 15, 2012
 
I feel that this case should be reopend with the new technology we have to day we can get the truth if anyone really cares we would reopen the case in find out what happend to him so yeah I feel his mom knows what happen no woman who really cares about there child wouldnt leave there four year old unattended at all so end the end regardless iknow she was involved
Meanie

Madison Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88
Oct 16, 2012
 
Amir wrote:
I feel that this case should be reopend with the new technology we have to day we can get the truth if anyone really cares we would reopen the case in find out what happend to him so yeah I feel his mom knows what happen no woman who really cares about there child wouldnt leave there four year old unattended at all so end the end regardless iknow she was involved
Tell us what new technology will force the mother to tell the truth. We'll wait.
Meanie

Madison Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89
Oct 17, 2012
 
Still waiting.
Pete

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90
Oct 17, 2012
 
Amir wrote:
I feel that this case should be reopend with the new technology we have to day we can get the truth if anyone really cares we would reopen the case in find out what happend to him so yeah I feel his mom knows what happen no woman who really cares about there child wouldnt leave there four year old unattended at all so end the end regardless iknow she was involved
Amir(?), it should be no shock to you that some cases are never solved. This case was reported in Livonia although the actual disappearance was likely in Detroit. The investigation was unable to turn up enough to charge the mother. You recently saw that D'Andre Lane was found guilty of murder even though no body was ever found as in the Simms case. That conviction was possible because there was evidence of motive, opportunity and past behavior. There also was technical evidence to suggest a dead body was in Lane's car. Such evidence was not available at the time of Dwan's disappearance and nothing was preserved that could add to the case with newer technology.

Your statement about keeping track of kids shows inexperience. Anyone that has cared for young children knows that they can get out of your immediate view in short order. The few times it happened to me I was terror struck until I found the child. I don't believe this mother showed the level of angst over the missing child, but these things are subjective.
LadyCyann

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91
Feb 17, 2013
 
I've never forgotten about him ... His Mom was and still is a liar ... Its extremely shameful & sad.
Mr Obvious

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92
Feb 18, 2013
 
LadyCyann wrote:
I've never forgotten about him ... His Mom was and still is a liar ... Its extremely shameful & sad.
Yea, thanks for sharing. You know nothing, but you are still allowed to have your opinion. Shamefully, such low information people also get to vote.
suzanne

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93
Apr 20, 2013
 
did anyone ever find that poor baby's body
Pete

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94
Apr 20, 2013
 
Authorities are still trying to get Gary Ridgway to confess and divulge the location. The holdup seems to be the cost of bringing him here and escorting him around on a blank stare tour of the region.

But thanks for asking.
benselys reality

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95
Apr 27, 2013
 
this child killing thing happen just this week in Chicago.

lady's boyfriend killed the baby, then they put the baby body in a knap sack then they together threw the sack in the river.

police wonder if they ever will find the boys body.

don't know how they sub humans live with them selves????

guess life doesn't mean anything on the south side of Chicago.. gee a baby thrown away???

Since: Nov 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#96
Apr 27, 2013
 
benselys reality wrote:
this child killing thing happen just this week in Chicago.
lady's boyfriend killed the baby, then they put the baby body in a knap sack then they together threw the sack in the river.
police wonder if they ever will find the boys body.
don't know how they sub humans live with them selves????
guess life doesn't mean anything on the south side of Chicago.. gee a baby thrown away???
That's really sad. People that do things like that are truly sub-human.
Mia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#97
Jun 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I think about thus child from tome to time...he was soooo cute...i heard that the so call mom got married and had more children... I thought the grandmother had something to do with the cover up....i no longer live in Detroit ...thank God, but i would live closure on this story...... I still have FAITH he's still alive....
Corageous

Provo, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98
Jun 22, 2013
 
Mia wrote:
I think about thus child from tome to time...he was soooo cute...i heard that the so call mom got married and had more children... I thought the grandmother had something to do with the cover up....i no longer live in Detroit ...thank God, but i would live closure on this story...... I still have FAITH he's still alive....
Mia, you need to get out more. Millions of people have died since Dwan went missing.
Calling all ye with faith: It's no coincidence that "nativity" is just "naivity" with a cross-shaped letter added.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99
Jul 7, 2013
 
I asked this same question and no one has answers still.
martin wrote:
Does anyone remember little four year old D'wan Sims that went missing in 1994? That's a cold case no one seems to care about. His mother claimed she lost him at the mall yet there was never any mall security video showing them together,only mom. I have sent emails to various news agency's over the years trying to get this covered again,without any success. How about it WDIV WXYZ. Please see the link below.
http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servle ...
kat

Hastings, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#100
Jul 16, 2013
 
martin wrote:
Wrong.Racism was here before my subject line was and it is affecting this case.The Jon Bonnett Ramsey thread and others,all concerning white children are added to daily,Why?
Why is this case unsolved? Is someone with numerous personal problems that can't even hold a job,smarter than the police? Do you have any idea how ignorant the killer is,and yet walks free.If Dwan Sims killer is smarter than the entire Law Enforcement Community we are indeed a hopeless society.They must be some kind of a Hannibal Lector,Lex Luther,Magneto super criminal master mind.Do you really believe all has been done that could have,should have? Their is sufficient evidence and has been,to begin moving this case forward and it is not happening due to indifference,like your own.
With all that is known about this case and the fact that it just sits there,I can come to no other conclusion,but race. Sadly your angrier over the race issue than the fact a kid is dead and his murderer,Dumbo,is still free.
I agree this was not about race!!! It was about the fact the mother would never talk and lied about EVERYTHING!!
Meanie

Madison Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101
Jul 16, 2013
 
kat wrote:
<quoted text>I agree this was not about race!!! It was about the fact the mother would never talk and lied about EVERYTHING!!
Yea, that never happens(rolls eyes).

Hey, let me introduce you to my new friend, Casey Anthony.
Sharon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#102
Dec 30, 2013
 
Sad case its a day b4 2014 & we are in thr same place I believe his mom had something to do with it but only god knows what happen and she has to answer to him may that baby R.I.P...
Concerned Citizen

Flat Rock, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#103
Feb 1, 2014
 
This is a case of a missing child, not a murder. It may be assumed that the child is dead but no body has ever been found. Has anyone thought about maybe the mother, or father, sold their child and he is living a life with another family somewhere? It is possible in today's world...just a thought.
Barack

Clinton Township, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104
Feb 1, 2014
 
Concerned Citizen wrote:
This is a case of a missing child, not a murder. It may be assumed that the child is dead but no body has ever been found. Has anyone thought about maybe the mother, or father, sold their child and he is living a life with another family somewhere? It is possible in today's world...just a thought.
If I had a missing son, he would look like Dwan.
YOU ARE GOING TO HELL

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#105
Mar 20, 2014
 
QUOTE who="TruthBeTold"The mother killed the kid....yet another BLACK on BLACK crime...how pathetic!!!
Maybe blacks just don't care about ....blacks! Or maybe they could care less about life in general!
Whites don't care any less about dwayne sims than blacks do...fleeting news stories if you ask me.
Turn on the news and you have on any given day a half dozen killings in the wonderful city of detroit...why waste tax dollars solving something that their own community could care less about.
Sooner or later the urban thugs will kill each other off, and then things may actually start to get a little better.
As for darwin sims...he would be about 19 years old now, and likely in jail, wanted, or dead, so in all actuality, the mom killing him and the case being left alone, has saved the taxpayers millions.
Thanks darweenda sim)YOU ARE A ASS HOLE HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT ABOUT A LITTLE BABY. I BET YOU HAVE KIDS HOW WOULD YOU LIKE SOMEONE TO SAY THOSE THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVES ONE. YOU NEED TO WATCH WHAT THE F**** YOU SAY!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of100
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

River Rouge Jobs

•••
•••
•••

River Rouge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••