Father Arrested After Punching Teacher

Father Arrested After Punching Teacher

There are 4 comments on the ClickonDetroit.com story from Nov 19, 2010, titled Father Arrested After Punching Teacher. In it, ClickonDetroit.com reports that:

The father of a 6-year-old student at a River Rouge school was arrested Thursday after he beat up a substitute teacher at Visger Elementary school, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ClickonDetroit.com.

United States

#1 Nov 19, 2010
Violence is never the answer!!... However teachers are supposed to help our children not put their hands on our children.. I do believe in an eye for eye, there are consequences for our actions! I can honestly say i might have done the same thing!
STACEY <3<3<3

Syracuse, NY

#2 Nov 19, 2010
Sounds like this teacher learned a lesson: Never attack a child if can't handle someone your own size.

“Xtra, extra, read all about it”

Since: Oct 10

#3 Nov 20, 2010
If what the article is true, the teacher deserved it. Furthermore, he should be suspended from teaching for a while.
crystal huddleston

Dallas, TX

#4 Jun 8, 2012
Well guess what the same teacher hurt my daughter by grabbing her by the arm he left bruises & scratches but I'm going about it the legal way

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
list the drug dealers address post pictures (May '12) 8 hr anonyyy 13
Rexella Van Impe's 15 facelifts a SIN (Jul '13) 15 hr Mamaw8ball 116
News Halloween display scares trick-or-treaters with... 21 hr WATCHING LIVONIA 1
Trump vs Clinton 2016 23 hr WATCHING LIVONIA 2
News The War on Crime, not crime itself, fueled Detr... Sat WATCHING LIVONIA 6
Gay teens Michigan Sat jasonr2849 6
Need some REAL HELP PLEASE!!!!! Sat Jeremy 5

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages