Orlewicz Found Guilty in "Thrill Kill" Trial

Apr 16, 2008 Full story: WJR-AM Detroit 10

A verdict has been reached in the so-called 'Thrill Kill' trial in Wayne County. via WJR-AM Detroit

Full Story
Linda McKay

United States

#1 Apr 19, 2008
It is evident to me that the parents were not paying attention to their son's life. I have seen this with my own friends who are either lazy, traveling, self-centered and everytime I have watched the children get into some kind of trouble. Sometimes children make it in spite of their parents. He should be locked up to never harm anyone elso.
neighbor

Westland, MI

#2 Apr 19, 2008
I live very close to the parents house where JEAN P ORLEWICZ lives . Trying to be a nice friendly neighbor I would see the DAD out on the driveway. I would toot my horn lightly and wavy to say hello . The dad would look at me and act like he didn't even see me . This happened about 5 times through the years . The last time I waved I laid on the horn and yelled HI ! the dad looked at me but no responce. I then yelled F U. And realized he was a A HOLE
clairvoyant

Westland, MI

#3 Apr 20, 2008
I sat in front of the Orlewicz house in my car 3 weeks before Jean P O killed Sorenson. I am a Claivoyant I knew some one in the house was wrong . I then saw the beheading murder through CLAIRVOYANCE . I thought what I was seeing was wrong . I could not believe this would really happen ,as I usually get the information STRONGER .My grown child was with me and I said we are going to know what is wrong soon . # weeks later JPO was arrested. I would have told the plymouth police what I saw CHAIRVOYANTLY . BUT I HATE THEM . IN MY OPINON THE PLYMOUTH POLICE ARE CORRUPT . THE THINGS I COULD TELL YOU ABOUT THE POLICE . IN MY OPINON WOULD MAKE YOU QUESTION THEM. I HAVE TAPES OF THE POLICE YOU SHOULD HEAR THEM
Ash

Duluth, GA

#4 Apr 22, 2008
Jean Pierre Orlewicz is innocent!
PLYMOUTH RESIDENT

Westland, MI

#5 Feb 9, 2009
IN MY OPINION PLYMOUTH POLICE AND 35TH DISTRICT COURT NEED TO BE INVESTIGATED FOR MASSIVE CORRUPTION .THE COURT ALTERED COURT RECORD AND PROSECUTED A PERSON UNDER A PLEA OF NO CONTEST WHEN THE PERSON DEMANDED A PLEA OF NOT GUILTY BE ENTERED . THEY HAVE MADE THIS PERSONS LIFE A LIVING HELL AT THE HANDS OF THERE CORRUPTION . NOW THEY TRY TO MAKE THIS PERSON OUT LIKE THERE CRAZY SO NO ONE WILL LISTEN TO THEM . PLYMOUTH IS CORRUPT CORRUPT CORRUPT . IN MY OPINION
Jean Orlewicz neighbor

Westland, MI

#6 Feb 9, 2009
Jean Pierre Orlewicz is GUILTY . He is now someones boy toy in prison. He is getting just what he deserves . How dare he take another persons life .His parents raised a real NUT CASE .
JUDITH SLADE

Westland, MI

#7 Feb 28, 2009
HOW DARE JEAN PIERRE ORLEWICZ ASK FOR ANOTHER TRIAL. THIS PERSON IS AS GUILTY AS SIN.HIS PARENTS NEED TO WASH THERE HAND OF THIS ONE. THE DAY HIS MOTHER FOUND OUT SHE WAS PREGNANT WITH HIS SHE SHOULD HAVE ABORTED HIM.HE BELONGS IN PRISON UNTIL HE DIES . HOW DARE HE WASTE THE TAXPAYERS MONEY.
mastifflady

Fowlerville, MI

#8 Feb 28, 2009
I wish the courts would not entertain the thought of another trial for this guy. He had his day, and now he has had enough time to realize that this is his new forever home, and enough time to come up with an excuse for another trial. When will the courts stop wasting our good money on people like this? He made his future when he took another life. If he could bring the victim back, then maybe someone would listen. The victim is dead forever, doesn't he get that????
Denise

Maple Heights, OH

#9 Apr 15, 2009
This poor child. I believe he J.P. committed this terrible crime but I also believe he had to show signs of his mental condition; no one paid attention. We pass off odd behavior as "typical teenager" actions. This is unacceptable. J.P. needed help a long time ago. We have become such a "me me me" society that we do not pay attention to warning signs in those around us. Now, it is too late. Any glimpse of innocence that might have been saved in this little boy will be gone and he will be hardened and live up to his reputation as a cold-blooded calous murderer.
Dad? Mom? Brother? Friends? WHERE WERE YOU?
cecilia

Houston, TX

#10 Apr 15, 2009
facing life is to much for J.P he should have some sort of long term year in jail but not life and hes only 18 now i think he did good asking for another trial.i dont think its fair

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Mayor of Detroit is Wrong, Here is a Better... (Feb '10) 3 hr Chang 358
Michigan divides up $75 million in federal fund... 7 hr reality is a crutch 1
Detroit Priest Gets 'Unusual' Sentence In Chari... 15 hr Stephany McDowell 1
Witnesses describe robbery of murdered teens 15 hr Six 5
What would be the best way to CLEAN UP DETROIT? 22 hr They cannot kill ... 63
Rich from Hardcore Pawn show (Jun '12) 23 hr harddazeknight 30
Muslims in Dearborn, Michigan and Britain conde... Wed Steve 8
River Rouge Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web