Governor orders review of River Rouge...

Governor orders review of River Rouge finances

There are 4 comments on the Detroit Free Press story from Oct 23, 2009, titled Governor orders review of River Rouge finances. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

Gov. Jennifer Granholm has appointed a 7-member financial review team to examine the City of River Rouge's finances, according to the state Treasury Department today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

Since: Jan 09

Taylor, MI

#1 Oct 23, 2009
LOL..I guess Jen decided that she would go for the clean sweep...cure two "infections" with one Shot"! ECORSE & ROUGE...MB, the CHICKENS HAVE COME HOME TO ROOST!
juan lopez cruz sanchez

Coronado, CA

#2 Oct 26, 2009
I believe the request was initiated by a politically motivated individual and the findings will show that Rouge is in the same shape as every other downriver community. Unlike Ecorse, Rouge has shown improvment by an administration committed to the cities welfare.

Taylor, MI

#3 Oct 26, 2009
LOL...you sound like a proffessional spin doctor..or your lips have been tattoed(wander whos initials). Truth is that Rouge has been feeding from the same tax pots as Ecorse...GLS...for one. The hill billy mafia has posted up their suck ups in bs jobs in city hall(buikding dept,dpw etc...)that they cannot afford, They have repeadedly failed in theier fidutiary responsibility to fund their pension systems and never budget the payments..But they thow them on the tax bills...need I say more?
juan lopez cruz sanchez wrote:
I believe the request was initiated by a politically motivated individual and the findings will show that Rouge is in the same shape as every other downriver community. Unlike Ecorse, Rouge has shown improvment by an administration committed to the cities welfare.

Taylor, MI

#4 Oct 26, 2009
Oh...I forgot...tell your peeps that just like in Ecorse...peeps are snithing...LOL...who can ya trust?
juan lopez cruz sanchez wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Mini mouse 20,637
General Motors Pontiac Stamping Plant 16 hr Amberstarr 1
News Detroit seeks proposals to add housing in Midto... 18 hr WATCHING LIVONIA 2
News Low performing Detroit schools could close 20 hr former democrat 1
I hate all white people. They all are like Trump 21 hr Philbert 16
Top Five Analingus Tips (Sep '08) Wed Got Rice 41
News Tips Sought In Case Of Unidentified Body Found ... Wed former democrat 1

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages