Women-only gym spurs backlash in Taylor

Women-only gym spurs backlash in Taylor

There are 3 comments on the Detroit News story from Apr 8, 2013, titled Women-only gym spurs backlash in Taylor. In it, Detroit News reports that:

Fitness USA's decision to make its Taylor location women-only has made the pulses of some of its male members race with anger.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit News.

kev

Taylor, MI

#1 Apr 8, 2013
U r a goof ball. Vic. Tanny used to be coed. Reverse this back. I remember it opened in1989. Alternate again, the members have vote. I am a lifetime member, so open your ears and minds in those thick skulls please!
Richard Simmons

Mesquite, NV

#2 Apr 9, 2013
get ur self a tutu and come on down
I guarantee you nobody will check
Pete

Livonia, MI

#3 Apr 11, 2013
Fitness clubs have a history of taking money and closing or changing rules. I would never let them get ahead of me on payments. I personally don't need them as I have weights, treadmill and magnetic resistance bike right at home.

I hope they get sued and lose big.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 16 hr Ha Hair 20,932
Rexella Van Impe's 15 facelifts a SIN (Jul '13) 22 hr Judiann 129
als motorcycle repair 23 hr harley 1
What would be the best way to CLEAN UP DETROIT? (Sep '14) Sat ThomasA 229
News Sharia scare threatens religious freedom (Nov '10) Sat mikebank 16
News Metro Detroit woman scammed out of $703,000 On ... Sat WATCHING LIVONIA 2
News Have you seen them? 2 children missing out of t... Sat former democrat 1

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages