Review: Paramount Motors
recent car buyer

Denver, CO

#1 Jun 29, 2012
I would not recommend this place to anyone., the people are friendly but the things they tell you are lies, i was told the car was in great condition and a month after having it the motor blew and the pdm module was bad, i spent 2100 dollars repairing out after one month, the Chevrolet dealer i took it to said the car was tampered with and whoever sold me it knew it was going bad, be careful with what you buy here
Got Lied To

Boyne City, MI

#2 Apr 14, 2013
LIARS!!!! This dealership is selling JUNK/TRASH vehicles and lying about them. We drove 4 1/2 hours to find an Xterra because there are simply not many around. My boyfriend works at a dealership as a technician so he knows "a little" about cars. hah The salesman, Roy lied to us about EVERYTHING on this vehicle. Someone took this vehicle and drove it HARD and then dumped it. He said it was a "very good" used vehicle, low miles, a few MINOR DOOR DINGS and no dash lights on. WELL... the door dings are not dings they are scraps and DENTS. The SERVICE ENGINE SOON light was on when we got in yet Roy said he was almost certain a gas cap or 02 sensor--- PRETTY SURE IT'S NOT AND HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL HE'S TALKING ABOUT.
This particular vehicle did not shift correctly, sounded like absolute shit with an engine knock and the airbag light comes on with a severe thumping and knock upon starting.
These are just of the few things WRONG with this vehicle let alone the completely unprofessional, lying sales people that work there.
DO NOT VISIT THIS PLACE
Victim of Scam

Taylor, MI

#3 Jul 15, 2014
I purchased a vehicle for $10,000 from them and the next day my transmission went out while I was driving down the freeway and to add insult to injury they claimed it was something I did to cause this and I had the car less than 24 hours. I immediately called the dealership and they did send me a tow truck and offered me a loaner. I got the loaner and two days later it starts running hot and leaking antifreeze so once again I was stranded along the side of the road. I mind you that loaner I was driving is a vehicle they have currently listed as for sale so whomever would have bought the loaner would have gotten at least two days before it breaks down. They once again offered a tow I don't want another vehicle from them I value my life and their vehicles are unsafe. They exploit buyers with bruised credit in order to sell junk cars at a high price.
warranty scam

Detroit, MI

#5 Jul 22, 2014
I bought a 2003 Kia sorrento from Paramount and asked about puchasing a warrenty on the car. I was told by salesman i did need one the car was in great shape, 3 months later the crankshaft bolt broke, when i went to the dealer to confront him on the warrenty he told me i did not need he claimed he never said that, he said thats how they make money which is bull because if the car breaks down they have to fix it at there exspence. Well in the 1 yr i have owned the car the crankshaft bolt has broken 3 times.
NotHappy

Dearborn, MI

#6 Jan 31, 2016
Bought Car fom Paramount in Taylor Mi. Engine died next day. I had to pay for engine and 1 month of car rentals Many other car problems appeared after purchase. Avoid this car dealer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 48 Hours: Best things to do in Metro Detroit 3 hr ThomasA 2
Ak steel contract negotianons Wed did they 3
is dearborn heights safe ?? (Dec '11) Wed WATCHING LIVONIA 14
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Jun 19 Fitus T Bluster 20,945
Why Trumps have so much Plastic Surgery? Jun 19 ThomasA 2
News 'Meet Your Muslim Neighbor' (Oct '09) Jun 18 Here boy 1,122
News Michigan lawmaker proposes bill banning Sharia Law Jun 18 Muzzie confusion 12

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages