Should we allow Russia to control Det...

Should we allow Russia to control Detroit like east Berlin ?

Created by Skeeter on May 8, 2013

8 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Unsure

Place this on a ballot for a vote

bensleys reality

Nashua, NH

#1 May 9, 2013
Well some one has got to step up and control, manage Detroit before it fails completely.

Firing Illegal immigrants and deporting them would be a good first step. They have ignored our immigration laws work here then send money from our economy back to mexico or what ever third world country they came from.
the money they earn should be spent here in our economy.

Requiring new hires to be American speak read and write English would be a good step.

Requiring any child being dumped into the public school system have proof of citizens ship, be able to read write and speak on grade or not be admitted to the system.

Dumping illiterate illegals into a public school system just drags down the whole system results and add additional cost to the few tax payers left in the city.

Limit the LEGAL immigrants to a percentatge of the total city population,

With limits on immigration by nationality or ethnic group you won't have one group (like muslms are doing now) immigrating legally and illegally to a numerical point where they become the majority voting block and they decide what's best for a city they flooded with immigrants both legal and illegal.

Look to Europe to see how some cities in some countries are being over run with muslims seeking control domination and for some escape from a third world hell hole.

But the end result will be muslim domination of those European cities in the not too distant future.

Ironic isn't it?
What muslims were unable to accomplish during the crusades in the 11th and 12th centuries they will be able to accomplish with numerical superior population shifts over running long standing European cultures.

Detroit has a lot of problems but getting rid of illegals would be a step in the right direction.

As mayor I would be closing welfare offices incrementally forcing negros off the couch out of public assistance and into the job market job fairs
employment offices.
There is no reason on earth why healthy woman of child bearing age should not be out earing a living like the rest of America.

Hey negro welfare moms, did you know you can earn a really lot more money working than you do on welfare??

A plus is a job to go to everyday would get you out of the hood and in contact with the real world.

The world is a pretty amazing place which you could learn about if ya got out of da hood.

Knowledge is power to teach your kids a better way to live.

Besides with welfare offices closed down the city would have a lot more money for rebuilding.
Do you realize America has thrown trillions of dollars at poverty welfare since 1965 and all we have to show for is lots more poverty.

so clearly throwing money at the problem won't solve the problem.

remember that axiom from economics which states

"What you tax you get less of what you subsidize you get more of".

Now look around Detroit and what do you see most of??? HUMMMMMM????
Truther

Iran

#2 May 9, 2013
bensleys reality wrote:
Well some one has got to step up and control, manage Detroit before it fails completely.
Firing Illegal immigrants and deporting them would be a good first step.
You are one sick puppy.
Selwyn Forster

UK

#3 May 9, 2013
Truther wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one sick puppy.
He says the intellectual equivalent of 1+1 = 2, and you call him sick. You should look in the mirror.
bensleys reality

Nashua, NH

#4 May 9, 2013
Keep in mind that Europe is now dealing with an over running population of muslims flooding the country.

Paris had to ban the wearing of muslim woman's head dress cause they were dominating the city parks & streets.

If they want to wear that stuff go back to mecca or middle east.

So has Detroit counted the illegals in the city yet??
bensleys understanding

Nashua, NH

#5 May 9, 2013
Truther wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one sick puppy.
So what part of Illegal don't you understand??

The concept of legality really isn't difficult to understand.

If they ignore our immigration laws what other laws will they decide to ignore.

Or do you think the illegals are special people who get to decide which laws they think they would like to obey and which laws they will just ignore???

Gee I don't have a red Porsche convertible yet, can I just go take one from the dealers ship???

I promise I won't steal any American jobs, education for my literate non English speaking kids who can do any subject on grade level , food stamps, welfare, health care benefits if I can just take a car.

Illegals are stealing goods and services, jobs from America and sending the money back to some third world country not supporting our American economy.

Illegals earn money here but spend the money back in mexico or where ever. who needs that???
Romanoff

Iran

#6 May 9, 2013
I seriously doubt illegals are a major factor in bringing Detroit down and it's totally unrelated to the topic. Bensley can't do anything except paste the same story time after time and he does this regardless of the topic.
bensleys view

Nashua, NH

#7 May 9, 2013
Romanoff wrote:
I seriously doubt illegals are a major factor in bringing Detroit down and it's totally unrelated to the topic. Bensley can't do anything except paste the same story time after time and he does this regardless of the topic.
Illegal are one of many factors that are contributing to the failure of Detroit.

Detroit is like a diamond with many facets or issues facing it.

Detroit was brought down incrementally one unsolved problem at a time one administration at a time over the past 50 years.

The cumulative effect of all of the unresolved issues has brought Detroit and other American cities to where they are today.

The problems won't be solved over night but unless steps are taken on many fronts addressing many issues there will not be a recovery.

Illegal immigration is costing America dearly. Any county that can not control its borders understand who is entering the county is lost.

So what part of illegal don't you understand??
Kelly

Meridian, MS

#8 May 10, 2013
The illegal immigrants aren't destroying Detroit. It's the American citizen thugs who live there. They would rather sell crack and shoot at each other than improve their environment.
Ms Manners

Mesquite, NV

#9 May 10, 2013
Kelly wrote:
The illegal immigrants aren't destroying Detroit. It's the American citizen thugs who live there. They would rather sell crack and shoot at each other than improve their environment.
Please don't bother Bensley with facts. He must paste his story whether it fits or not.
bensleys best

Nashua, NH

#10 May 10, 2013
Truther wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one sick puppy.
Thank you,

that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News As we uncover historic racism, this Shinola ad ... 2 hr Guest 5
News Local Iraqi detainees go on hunger strike 2 hr Guest 6
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 18 hr Anybody Anywhere 21,174
News 2 Minnesota moms charged in Michigan genital mu... Mon Team Kelly 3
Detroit World Outreach - Ellis Smith really?? Sun Jade 13
News Kid Rock to open Detroit arena amid protest Sun SlenderMender 16
News DTE Energy DTE Energy announces plan to reduce ... May '17 Solarman 1

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages