Black honey loves White men

Black honey loves White men

Posted in the River Rouge Forum

Lequeshaa

Pleasant Valley, NY

#1 Apr 19, 2013
I am very fortunate to have a lighter complexion, and am an edcated, hard working Black and proud woman that Loovvees my White men, my soul brothers are so cool too, bt I like a good looking ble eyes ,light brown haired olive complexion man, and one that Owns Blocks, Not plays with them.
Montel

Mesquite, NV

#2 Apr 19, 2013
Lequeshaa wrote:
I am very fortunate to have a lighter complexion, and am an edcated, hard working Black and proud woman that Loovvees my White men, my soul brothers are so cool too, bt I like a good looking ble eyes ,light brown haired olive complexion man, and one that Owns Blocks, Not plays with them.
White men don't even like high maintenance white women. Anybody that owns blocks ain't buying your milk honey.
bensleys

Nashua, NH

#3 Apr 23, 2013
sounds like a match made in Heaven.

I am looking for a good looking refine rich black woman to date, fall in love with and eventually she can buy me a red Porsche convertible to drive her around in the style to which she has become accustomed to.

Yes I hold the door open for her bring her flowers for no peculiar reason except to tell her she is special, dance hold intelligent conversations ( in English not ebonics) have a wide range of interest so I can take about lots of things besides my self.

so ladies heres how to make first contact.....

You may laugh at this post now. but remember you have to dream & aim high shoot for the stars if you fall a little short you still land on the moon which is up in the heavens......
Charlie

Iran

#4 Apr 23, 2013
Roses in romance like tenor in opera - sing most persuasive love song.

“My latest victim”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#5 Apr 23, 2013
Wow!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Rexella Van Impe single 52 min Ricardo montobomb 1
News Metro Detroit man flying confederate flag 8 hr Drama 5
Racism 8 hr Drama 1
Does anyone know what happened to Pebbles Medley? (Apr '14) 16 hr Ricardo montobomb 7
john peppercorn the prophet 16 hr Ricardo montobomb 3
News Warren arrests may solve burglary spree targeti... 21 hr Amy Joy 2
Afghanistan heroin market up 3500% since US In... 23 hr Theo 1

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages