Rochelle Riley: Science Center boss w...

Rochelle Riley: Science Center boss wants to be a part of Detroit's comeback

There are 1 comment on the Detroit Free Press story from Dec 26, 2013, titled Rochelle Riley: Science Center boss wants to be a part of Detroit's comeback. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

If you're hosting a New Year's Eve or New Year's Day gathering, or you just need a fun and festive... Michigan Science Center turns 1: Rochelle Riley attends the first anniversary party at the Michigan Science Center and chats with new CEO Tonya Matthews.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#1 Dec 27, 2013
come back ?

come back to what point? come back to Detroit before the big fire and looting that destroyed down town?

Back to the heyday of graft and corruption in city hall, back to one of the former mayors now out of prison?

which time period do you want to come back too.
comeback to Detroit of 1897?

do you have a time machine? will you be able to bring back all those people and businesses that fled the city??

what about all the people the citizens of Detroit killed can you bring them back to lifer also?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Antonio's to reopen former Italian restaurant i... (Jun '13) 9 hr RFLivonia 17
don`t buy from rhino associates (Nov '08) 10 hr Winnie 45
News Reward offered after dog found with missing nos... 11 hr Forrest Gump 1
News Security Guard's Home Reportedly Searched In Mi... Wed LookatCranberry 8
News Construction has few blacks, report says (Aug '07) Jan 14 MrsMrs90 613
Whistle Stop Pop Shop Jan 14 slmb4607 1
News 5 biggest shocks: What surprised us at the Detr... Jan 13 Christsharians on... 1

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages