VIDEO: Man beaten at Detroit gay prid...

VIDEO: Man beaten at Detroit gay pride festival

There are 32 comments on the 10News story from Jun 10, 2014, titled VIDEO: Man beaten at Detroit gay pride festival. In it, 10News reports that:

The beating of a gay man was caught on tape at Detroit's Motor City Pride, a gay and lesbian friendly event, held over the weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Francis

Miami, FL

#29 Jun 18, 2014
Whats all the hoo haa just a damn kweer getting his ass kicked around a little thats all. Damn kweer think next time he licks someone ass crack.
Got to keep them thar kweers in check.

“Battle Troll”

Since: Jun 14

Searcy, Arkansas

#30 Jun 19, 2014
Huh!?

“Battle Troll”

Since: Jun 14

Searcy, Arkansas

#31 Jun 19, 2014
Hey! Y'all see what's happening in Wastenaw?
West Willow and two other predominantly black HOODs are getting video cameras installed on the intersection utilities poles. OMG! How a BROTHA going to make a living now?
This shlt would never work in the D!
Our blacks would steal the damn things and re sell them to the subcontractor.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#34 Jun 19, 2014
Sounds like someone from San Jose went through a bitter divorce. With such a negative attitude, it is no wonder were left left for someone better!! Cheer up toots!! You have already made too many mistakes!!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#37 Jun 19, 2014
Calm down Langston1. You always get yourself all riled up, you big dope. Yuk yuk. So obvious. Good times indeed. Now, go get all your new names registered for yet one more pathetic troll fest on the 4th of July! How many years have you spent alone, surrounded by your make believe identities and few other lone souls with nothing better to do on a holiday? Enjoy!!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#38 Jun 19, 2014
NE Jade wrote:
Calm down Langston1. You always get yourself all riled up, you big dope. Yuk yuk. So obvious. Good times indeed. Now, go get all your new names registered for yet one more pathetic troll fest on the 4th of July! How many years have you spent alone, surrounded by your make believe identities and few other lone souls with nothing better to do on a holiday? Enjoy!!
Quit stealing my schtick you big dope. YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times! So obvious.
Latipha

Anonymous Proxy

#39 Jun 19, 2014
NE Jade wrote:
I find that it is all worth it knowing you will be there lurking and jerk jerk jerk jerking.
I read on another thread you having some issues with a ass transplant how is that going?
Chrome

Anonymous Proxy

#40 Jun 19, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit stealing my schtick you big dope. YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times! So obvious.
Jadster is not capable of original thought.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#41 Jun 19, 2014
And some1 is not able to keep an original username. Afraid the big bad cyber police might track him down. Poor little closet case would hate to be outed!! Enjoy the 4th of July posting at the Troll Cafe to yourself, as usual, every holiday!! Obviously pathetic and predictable. Tell, Peaches/Blond Khunt hello!!
GAWD

Anonymous Proxy

#42 Jun 19, 2014
So Jadster how did you like the hail storm? Much damage?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#43 Jun 19, 2014
GAWD wrote:
So Jadster how did you like the hail storm? Much damage?
Yes. Jade sustained terrible damage to his siding. And all his vehicles. It was traumatic. Please send him encouraging notes.
Salami Lickem

Roseville, MI

#45 Jun 27, 2014
That two men love each other is fine I guess. I just don't understand why they feel the need to bugger each other. Instead of impaling each other's rear ends in the name of love why not just make cookies together or play dress up. All that sodomizing stuff is just A perverted , sick, disgusting, vile, nasty pursuit of sick people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr Mogsoggindog 20,980
News Rock Financial's David Hall Leaves Lender (Dec '07) Thu Patrick 35
News Security Guard's Home Reportedly Searched In Mi... Thu Noniggs 23
News What can $80K buy you in Detroit? Thu Negroes r chimps 2
News Another Detroit area doctor charged in female g... Thu Saw 2
News Making Bicycles in Detroit Is an Uphill Ride (Aug '16) Aug '16 TRUMP SARCASM SUCKS 2
News Obama reduces sentence of Detroit-area man with... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Cordwainer Trout 10

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages