Clear Channel Detroit's cuts hit mult...

Clear Channel Detroit's cuts hit multiple radio stations

There are 6 comments on the The Detroit News story from Dec 7, 2012, titled Clear Channel Detroit's cuts hit multiple radio stations. In it, The Detroit News reports that:

Thursday's staff cuts at Clear Channel Detroit resulted in the loss of employees from the station's local cluster.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Detroit News.

Burgydean

Romulus, MI

#1 Dec 7, 2012
Magnetic waves are in a flurry, everyone it's getting on the down low mode, if you have an ominous feeling coming over there is reason for and begin to pull back...
Pete

Livonia, MI

#2 Dec 7, 2012
It's clearly time to panic when the radio stations are forced to lay off people.
Burgydean

Romulus, MI

#3 Dec 7, 2012
Pete wrote:
It's clearly time to panic when the radio stations are forced to lay off people.
Doughnut factories are no longer needed but an increase in bread production should be top priority as an emg. Measure , 2013 2014 will be a dire time for humanity the cosmos dictates these things, please take the time to hear John Moore planet X you-tube info tips various clips on survival ?
Pete

Livonia, MI

#4 Dec 7, 2012
Burgydean wrote:
<quoted text>Doughnut factories are no longer needed but an increase in bread production should be top priority as an emg. Measure , 2013 2014 will be a dire time for humanity the cosmos dictates these things, please take the time to hear John Moore planet X you-tube info tips various clips on survival ?
You inadvertently swerved into an area I need to investigate. If you purchase bread and keep it a few days it will mold. The mold spores are on the bread when packaged and they grow on the inherent moisture on the bread when warm bread is packaged. I worked in a bakery as a kid and the production line would be long enough that the bread would be cool when wrapped. It would still eventually turn green. Recently, a new patented process has been developed whereby already packaged bread is microwaved for a mere 10 seconds to kill the mold spores and the bread lasts longer. They did not say how much longer.

I have a microwave and I like toasty bread anyway. I need to experiment with microwaving a loaf for say up to a minute and seeing how long it can sit on the shelf before greening up. I realize it's too late for the pending 12/21 crisis, but for Y3K this might be helpful.
Burgydean

Romulus, MI

#5 Dec 7, 2012
Put bread in the feezer for longer storage
Pete

Livonia, MI

#6 Dec 7, 2012
Burgydean wrote:
Put bread in the feezer for longer storage
Yea, that's going to be great for the next few months. We need a plan that will last at room temperature when there is no energy to run a freezer.

Oh, maybe I was too hasty. I got to get me one o them new feezers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 min I hate taggers 20,108
Natural Gas, High Speed Trains, Etc. 8 hr Tony 17
News 18-year-old Detroit man shot over $400 Nike Air... (Dec '12) 10 hr Pete 21
don`t buy from rhino associates (Nov '08) 14 hr RpS 36
News You can now fight Detroit parking tickets online 20 hr reality is a crutch 1
News You May Not Know These Black Millennials, But T... 23 hr 2:28 pm 1
News Black man pulled over in Ohio for making 'direc... 23 hr 2:28 pm 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages