Historic vessel expected to be moved ...

Historic vessel expected to be moved from River Rouge dock

There are 4 comments on the Detroit Free Press story from Apr 6, 2006, titled Historic vessel expected to be moved from River Rouge dock. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

RIVER ROUGE, Mich. -- One of the excursion steamboats that ferried passengers to the defunct Boblo Island amusement park and was used last year as a haunted house will need to find a new home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

PISSED OFF FISHERMAN

United States

#1 Apr 10, 2006
HURRY HURRY GET THAT PIEACE OF SHIP OUT OF OUR FISHING SPOT
PISSED OFF FISHERMAN

United States

#2 Apr 10, 2006
SOMEONE SAID THE OWNER IS BROKE FOLK, SO CUT THE LINES AND LET US CATCH OUR FISH
PISSED OFF FISHERMAN

United States

#3 Apr 10, 2006
GET RID OF THAT TONY WHO BROUGHT THIS PC OF CRAP HERE WHAT N EYESORE
PISSED OFF FISHERMAN

United States

#4 Apr 10, 2006
SEND THE SHIP BACK TO CANADA WHERE IT CAME FROM

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 29 min china stein 21,337
News Man called mastermind in 2005 Makki murder to f... (Dec '07) Nov 14 Mikes nephew K 28
Free masons threatening man in Derby Connecticu... Nov 13 Jesse Rishel 21
News What ita s like to live as an undocumented Amer... (Dec '16) Nov 11 Myself 31
River Rouge Musicians (Feb '10) Oct '17 Bassman Walks 2
News DTE Energy DTE Energy announces plan to reduce ... (May '17) May '17 Solarman 1
river rouge days memories (Jan '09) May '17 Sammy Sheppard 85

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages