Da hell wrong wit you white people
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#88 May 16, 2013
Continued Mencken:

"These attitudes of yours, so common among your brethren, is why the black man lives in squalor in Africa and lives like a parasite everywhere else."

And this attitude of yours is why the white man will eventually lose his beloved US of A. Maybe he can give it back to Natives he stole it from! LOL
Mencken

Vilonia, AR

#89 May 17, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
You take too long to respond Mencken but thanks for your response anyway.
Frightfully sorry. I had to get out and earn some money for my family and pay to the government something they call "taxes" that it uses for the feeding and care of the feral pets it keeps. It's a white thing; you wouldn't understand. I brought this on myself, though, so I can't complain.
Kallark27 wrote:
check out the book, "The History of White People" by Nell Irvin Painter. It really addresses, far better than I can, the difference between blacks and the other groups you mentioned. It speaks about immigration, white slavery, and how Blumenbach named white people "Caucasion."
Nell Painter? She's black, isn't she? It's called "The History of White People"? I'm sure she knows the subject matter. How about I work my way through it while you get started on "The Bell Curve"?
Kallark27 wrote:
I know white people living today had nothing to do with slavery. My point was that your predecessors moral indiscretions have messed it up for contemporary whites.
Who is fooled by this silly wordplay of yours? Look, blacks offer nothing that improves what whites work hard to build, such things as good schools, good neighborhoods, social order. And when blacks tear the fruits of white industriousness down, well, to you it's just "<shrug> your predecessors have messed it up" for you. You don't say it explicitly, no. But had you the capacity or the ingenuousness to carry your logic to its end, you could arrive at its conclusion, which is this: You whites, now you must pay the price for what your long-dead ancestors did before you were even born.
Kallark27 wrote:
And this attitude of yours is why the white man will eventually lose his beloved US of A. Maybe he can give it back to Natives he stole it from! LOL
And this attitude of yours proves the truth of what I just said above, doesn't it?

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#90 May 17, 2013
"Frightfully sorry. I had to get out and earn some money for my family and pay to the government something they call "taxes" that it uses for the feeding and care of the feral pets it keeps. It's a white thing; you wouldn't understand. I brought this on myself, though, so I can't complain."

You're funny. Well I guess I all the money I've paid to the government since I have worked doesn't count JUST because I'm black lol.

"Nell Painter? She's black, isn't she? It's called "The History of White People"? I'm sure she knows the subject matter. How about I work my way through it while you get started on "The Bell Curve"?"

Yes Mrs. Painter is a beautiful black woman. She retired from Princeton as a professor of American History. Of course that all doesn't matter. She's beneath you as an Almighty white man.

" Look, blacks offer nothing that improves what whites work hard to build, such things as good schools, good neighborhoods, social order. And when blacks tear the fruits of white industriousness down, well, to you it's just "<shrug> your predecessors have messed it up" for you. You don't say it explicitly, no. But had you the capacity or the ingenuousness to carry your logic to its end, you could arrive at its conclusion, which is this: You whites, now you must pay the price for what your long-dead ancestors did before you were even born."

You are just dead set on focusing on the negatives aren't you?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#92 May 17, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
Continued Mencken:
"These attitudes of yours, so common among your brethren, is why the black man lives in squalor in Africa and lives like a parasite everywhere else."
And this attitude of yours is why the white man will eventually lose his beloved US of A. Maybe he can give it back to Natives he stole it from! LOL
Kallark, you are sickening. Did I ever tell you that I am: Cree, Cherokee and Irish? My great grandparents were full blooded native. My grandmother on my mothers side married an Irishman. I have more Native blood in my veins than I have white but I'll tell you this: I loved my grandfather DEARLY and I am PROUD of my white side and I hold NO animosity toward white people and make NO EXCUSES for the way my native kin CHOOSE to live their lives. With so many people living on this planet, finding another country to live in would have happened eventually. Tell me, why do Arabs keep coming here in droves? Seems to me, THEY will be the ones taking over before it will be you. And tell me, just where do you think YOU would be NOW if your ancestors hadn't been brought here? Give THAT one some thought.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#93 May 18, 2013
To Poo-Bear:

"Did I ever tell you that I am: Cree, Cherokee and Irish? My great grandparents were full blooded native. My grandmother on my mothers side married an Irishman."

Great. I have far less Native American blood than you but it is still present. Both my great-grandmothers were 50% Cherokee. My family is originally from Macon, GA. I also have Scotch-Irish blood in my family too, believe it or not.

"I loved my grandfather DEARLY and I am PROUD of my white side and I hold NO animosity toward white people and make NO EXCUSES for the way my native kin CHOOSE to live their lives."

That's great too. I know it seems like I have a lot of animosity towards white people but I really don't. Like you are frustrated with "pubic hair" headed black "Neanderthals," I am frustrated with arrogant, race chauvinists who claim that wickedness is "inherent" or who cannot seem to see past the bad people of a "race." ESPECIALLY when said race has their own bad people. You seem to search far and wide to find as many black people committing hate crimes and other vile forms of wickedness, as you did with that evil African war lord. I've never denied there are bad black people. Just that there are many hard-working, family oriented, righteous black men and women out there. Just as there are everyone else.

"why do Arabs keep coming here in droves?"

Well they are like every other immigrant that makes the USA home. And?

"Seems to me, THEY will be the ones taking over before it will be you."

Well you're wrong there. Census data shows otherwise. Blacks and Hispanics represent the largest minorities in America. And the numbers are growing.

"And tell me, just where do you think YOU would be NOW if your ancestors hadn't been brought here? Give THAT one some thought."

Well where do you think YOU would be had Europeans not claimed this land for themselves? If my ancestors were not brought here I would probably still be in Africa. I know what you're trying to imply. And who's to say Africa would be in the position it is today had it not been robbed of 10-12 million of its people resources? You KNOW you can't say definitively it would be in the position it is today so don't waste my time or yours.
Stallwert

Stout, OH

#94 May 18, 2013
ALL cities with neggra mayors are going down the toilet. AHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAA
Mencken

Rose Bud, AR

#96 May 21, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
{snip}
Well I guess I all the money I've paid to the government since I have worked doesn't count JUST because I'm black lol.
And one black guy paying taxes does not a majority make. It'd be wonderful if your black brothers and sisters became equally responsible and became producers instead of burdens and babymakers.
Kallark27 wrote:
Yes Mrs. Painter is a beautiful black woman. She retired from Princeton as a professor of American History. Of course that all doesn't matter. She's beneath you as an Almighty white man.
Excuse me for a second while I dislodge the words you just inartfully jammed down my throat. I never said she's beneath me as an almighty white man. I've never even heard of her before. I am skeptical because so many of her breed have questionable records of scholarship. Cornel West, Henry Louis Gates, Michael Eric Dyson, Maulana Karenga (aka Ronald McKinley Everett in the prison system), James Cone, and the execrable Leonard Jeffries, Jr., are four towering affirmative action hacks who give illustration to what I mean. Even King's "scholarship" was born of plagiarism.
Kallark27 wrote:
You are just dead set on focusing on the negatives aren't you?
Then show us the positives. I've already asked you in these forums to name a place -- any place on earth -- that's black-run that's not a disaster. Atlanta, Birmingham, Congo, Detroit -- you couldn't name one. Instead you shucked and jived by naming some African hellhole with a neighborhood sporting high real estate prices.

Again, show us the positives. I asked you twice to tell us what black people offered as employees that the business owner can't find better done by whites. You couldn't come up with a single thing.

I don't <*focus*> on negatives, no; I simply don't see any positives.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#98 May 21, 2013
"And one black guy paying taxes does not a majority make. It'd be wonderful if your black brothers and sisters became equally responsible and became producers instead of burdens and babymakers."

Well one black just doesn't pay taxes. You and I both know that. I'm not going to keep debating FACT with you anymore. If my "black brothers and sisters" were not producers then a recent Nielsen report would not have said that we are track to have 1.1 TRILLION dollars in spending power. Logically, if we didn't earn money we would have no spending power.Check out the link posted on the Huffington Post: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/24/blac...

"Excuse me for a second while I dislodge the words you just inartfully jammed down my throat. I never said she's beneath me as an almighty white man. I've never even heard of her before."

I apologize for putting it to you that way.

"I am skeptical because so many of her breed have questionable records of scholarship. Cornel West, Henry Louis Gates, Michael Eric Dyson, Maulana Karenga (aka Ronald McKinley Everett in the prison system), James Cone, and the execrable Leonard Jeffries, Jr., are four towering affirmative action hacks who give illustration to what I mean. Even King's "scholarship" was born of plagiarism."

Her "breed" huh? Quite frankly I really think their skin color gets in the way of you actually paying attention to what they say. Granted, we both want to make sure all historical scholars are solid. However, when you research what those scholars write from multiple sources that are solid then you start to believe what they say. Mrs. Painter provided several sources for her statements. Chapter 4 in her book "The History of White People" I believe was entitled "White Slavery." She expounded on this subject. We both know that slavery happened amongst white people as well with Vikings raiding and plundering Europe during their three centuries of terror. I believe colloquially Slav is where the word slave comes from because many slaves were Slavic persons.(Eastern Europeans) Moreover, even if they were benefactors of Affirmative-Action, so what?? They received a priceless gift. That of an Ivy-League education! Does that somehow invalidate their credentials because of AA? Absolutely not! If these same people were white would we even be having this conversation?

"Then show us the positives. I've already asked you in these forums to name a place -- any place on earth -- that's black-run that's not a disaster. Atlanta, Birmingham, Congo, Detroit -- you couldn't name one. Instead you shucked and jived by naming some African hellhole with a neighborhood sporting high real estate prices."

I shucked and jived even though I named Luanda, Angola as an expensive place to live for ex-pats. It only adds weight to my argument because if the market has determined $7,000 for RENT, for a luxury apartment then something positive must be going on there.

"Again, show us the positives. I asked you twice to tell us what black people offered as employees that the business owner can't find better done by whites. You couldn't come up with a single thing."

Well, in your eyes there will never be anything that blacks "do better" than whites. It's really not a matter of black and white. It's a matter of who is the most qualified candidate. Not all the most qualified candidates are benefactors of Affirmative-Action as many ignorant white people like to assume.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#99 May 21, 2013
"Well one black just doesn't pay taxes."

*Correction*

More than one black pays taxes.
For realz

Philadelphia, PA

#100 May 23, 2013
Egyptians weren't black
Even if they were partly black you can't claim the pyramids . You don't think it's really convenient that the only place in Africa with notable civilization is in the extreme north east right next to all the white people .

No masonry structures in the sub Sahara until Arabs Berbers and others came and brought the tech

You guys didn't even have the wheel. How could you build the pyramids

I'm not trolling but black people even claim to be the ancient Greeks so we gotta stop the bs

I think blacks will be in a lot of trouble when whites become a minority, I don't think Asians or Hispanics will feel guilty when they make practical choices and cut funding to blacks

They won't try to integrate you or help you
They will leave you behind
Black people need to listen to bill Cosby

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#101 May 23, 2013
For realz wrote:
Egyptians weren't black
Even if they were partly black you can't claim the pyramids . You don't think it's really convenient that the only place in Africa with notable civilization is in the extreme north east right next to all the white people .
No masonry structures in the sub Sahara until Arabs Berbers and others came and brought the tech
You guys didn't even have the wheel. How could you build the pyramids
I'm not trolling but black people even claim to be the ancient Greeks so we gotta stop the bs
I think blacks will be in a lot of trouble when whites become a minority, I don't think Asians or Hispanics will feel guilty when they make practical choices and cut funding to blacks
They won't try to integrate you or help you
They will leave you behind
Black people need to listen to bill Cosby
Interesting. From where did you get this information? You really need to go back and do more thorough research without the aid of white race chauvinist drivel or Wikipedia. Even in the Bible it mentions that Egyptians were the descendants of Ham- the book of Genesis actually. Ham's name literally means "swarthy or sun-burnt." Even Greeks and Romans, who are darker than say, Scandanavians or Germans, are not "swarthy or sun-burnt." Whatever geniuses claimed Greeks were black is dead wrong lol. They were clearly southern European. Egypt is next to white people?? Hmmmmm...Israel, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Iraq (ancient Babylon). CLEARLY all white people lol. To also claim the rest of Africa was somehow not "notable" is a stretch which I'm not going to expound on. Do more research.

“My latest victim”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#103 May 23, 2013
Mencken wrote:
<quoted text>
You were.
And you missed.
Not so much.
Non Jighabhoo

Hansford, WV

#105 May 28, 2013
You don't have any trouble picking a spook out of a crowd when it talks. You hear that back alley Ebonics first thing. Why do spooks talk like that?

“My latest victim”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#106 May 28, 2013
Pete

Livonia, MI

#108 May 28, 2013
Racist posts one way or another have made this forum irrelevant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Metro Detroit man flying confederate flag 1 hr ThomasA 2
News Metro Detroit doctor charged in pill scheme 20 hr MADD 1
News Racism still prevalent 50 years after riots 30 ... 21 hr ThomasA 104
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 23 hr Well Well 21,050
AK Steel/UAW contract 23 hr Bchristopher05 26
I like bbq pork Thu opie 1
mjc builders (Sep '06) Thu Cody J 5

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages