Da hell wrong wit you white people

“My latest victim”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#65 Apr 23, 2013
I just want you to know that I skimmed through this thread and I hate you all.
Mencken

Conway, AR

#66 Apr 23, 2013
NeverMissed wrote:
I just want you to know that I skimmed through this thread and I hate you all.
Awwwww, that's sweet.

And we hate you right back, too, only more.

“My latest victim”

Location hidden

#67 Apr 24, 2013
Mencken wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwww, that's sweet.
And we hate you right back, too, only more.
Nah, you love me. You just don't know it yet.
Mencken

Damascus, AR

#68 Apr 25, 2013
NeverMissed wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, you love me. You just don't know it yet.
I just want you to know that I skimmed through this thread and I still hate you.

“My latest victim”

Location hidden

#69 Apr 26, 2013
Mencken wrote:
<quoted text>
I just want you to know that I skimmed through this thread and I still hate you.
You wish.

“My latest victim”

Location hidden

#70 Apr 26, 2013
"Love is like war: easy to begin, but very hard to stop."
Al Bundy

Iran

#71 Apr 26, 2013
I love your hooters,
I love your ass,
Let's say we meet after class.
Mencken

Damascus, AR

#72 Apr 27, 2013
NeverMissed wrote:
<quoted text>
You wish.
Such a clever riposte.

You should change your handle to "JustMissed."
Justin Timberlake

Romulus, MI

#73 Apr 28, 2013
I hired a black back up band for my new hit song titled, Mirrors, check it out on you-tube ?
We are all together as Americans, let's rock !
Ronaldo

Iran

#74 Apr 28, 2013
Justin Timberlake wrote:
I hired a black back up band for my new hit song titled, Mirrors, check it out on you-tube ?
We are all together as Americans, let's rock !
You think seven years is bad luck for breaking a mirror?

Try breaking a condom.

“My latest victim”

Location hidden

#75 Apr 28, 2013
Mencken wrote:
<quoted text>
Such a clever riposte.
You should change your handle to "JustMissed."
I don't think that qualifies as a riposte.

I don't think I never missed. I think I could leave for a year and never be missed. The name suits me fine.
Mencken

Damascus, AR

#76 Apr 28, 2013
NeverMissed wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think that qualifies as a riposte.
I don't think I never missed. I think I could leave for a year and never be missed. The name suits me fine.
<yawn>

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#78 Apr 30, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Poo-Bear has returned I see! Your mouth still drips with willful ignorance and woeful bias. You really show how ignorant you are when you use a handful of blacks to judge us all. I'm sorry but there are VERY few people on the planet whose diction and enunciation is absolutely flawless. My experience has been that people, black, brown, red, yellow, and white, speak as you so eloquently described, I.e., "likeded, disorientated"....bla bla bla...lol. You can take your woeful, self-righteous bias and shove it Poo-bear. Your brain is an "uncivilized neanderthal."
Tell me Kallark, does the truth hurt? I never said that all blacks are uneducated, just the majority. I've worked with blacks who were in college and you'd THINK they would WANT to speak as though they have an education but nope..they still sound like idiots. And, while sitting outside on the EMU campus, I've had the unfortunate luck of having to hear a conversation between a group of black students ( couldn't help overhearing as you people make sure you're heard from a mile away )and their grammar stunk. Period. And I'll tell you this, if I owned a company, I wouldn't hire them if they couldn't speak or spell ( and THAT goes for ANYONE ) as though they were educated. At least, not in a position where they would have to speak to clients. And if you find this upsetting, too bad.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#79 Apr 30, 2013
Poo-Bear wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me Kallark, does the truth hurt? I never said that all blacks are uneducated, just the majority. I've worked with blacks who were in college and you'd THINK they would WANT to speak as though they have an education but nope..they still sound like idiots. And, while sitting outside on the EMU campus, I've had the unfortunate luck of having to hear a conversation between a group of black students ( couldn't help overhearing as you people make sure you're heard from a mile away )and their grammar stunk. Period. And I'll tell you this, if I owned a company, I wouldn't hire them if they couldn't speak or spell ( and THAT goes for ANYONE ) as though they were educated. At least, not in a position where they would have to speak to clients. And if you find this upsetting, too bad.
No, truth doesn't hurt. Truth is not racist either. However, sweeping generalizations imply that you personally know most black people. You don't know "the majority" of black people just as I don't know "the majority" of white people. It's just like saying the majority of Italians are loud, and hot-tempered, or the majority of Arabs are terrorists, or the majority of Irish are drunks. Those are stereotypes.

I see you love to comment on the way black people speak. Granted, I would never speak the way some blacks speak, but tell me, do your curse on occasion? I remeber one time I argued with one guy on here as he went on and on and on about black people "bastardizing" the English language. I was like "hold on." That guy used swear words in every other sentence. He was so blinded by his frustration with black people that he didn't check himself. When you use swear words and expletives, you "bastardize" the English language as well. I hear white people curse like sailors day in and day out at work. "F this, F that, God ..... it!" ...and so on. I've seen quite a few posters on here use swear words. Do they count in with your frustration with bad grammar?
Yes

United States

#82 May 8, 2013
I'm a middle class white guy that grew up dirt poor in a trailer park. I used my head tho, unlike you pathetic black fools. I went to college on Pell grants and student loans and brought myself up out of that mess and there were many good, hard working black folks right there doing the same thing.
You gotta WANT to make those six figure paychecks. You gotta WANT to get out of that rut you're in.
Talking all that ghetto crap is just proof of your stupidity. When will black folks learn to reject ignorance and come to embrace real freedom through hard work and education? I'll tell you when...NEVER. How y'all manage to get your own foott up there to stand on you're own necks and hold yourselves down that way is way confusing to me.

Greeneville, TN

#83 May 8, 2013
Yes wrote:
I'm a middle class white guy that grew up dirt poor in a trailer park. I used my head tho, unlike you pathetic black fools. I went to college on Pell grants and student loans and brought myself up out of that mess and there were many good, hard working black folks right there doing the same thing.
You gotta WANT to make those six figure paychecks. You gotta WANT to get out of that rut you're in.
Talking all that ghetto crap is just proof of your stupidity. When will black folks learn to reject ignorance and come to embrace real freedom through hard work and education? I'll tell you when...NEVER. How y'all manage to get your own foott up there to stand on you're own necks and hold yourselves down that way is way dconfusing to me.
What are you talking about? Did you just stumble upon this thread and decide to comment on the threads title?

“My latest victim”

Location hidden

#84 May 9, 2013
Mencken wrote:
<quoted text>
<yawn>
Lol. I wasn't trying to entertain you.
Mencken

Vilonia, AR

#85 May 15, 2013
NeverMissed wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. I wasn't trying to entertain you.
You were.

And you missed.
Mencken

Vilonia, AR

#86 May 15, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
There you go again seeking some kind of gratitude or acknowledgment. Get over it.
No need for me to get over it, thanks. You showed your gratitude a while back when you admitted that whites had done noble things to try to uplift blacks.
Kallark27 wrote:
This nation was made mighty partly on the backs of black people.
Picking cotton and waiting tables for the Master and the Missus didn't make a nation. Nor did “inventing” peanut butter. Let me remind you that blacks were brought over as farm animals with opposable thumbs, as beasts of burdens with at least some capacity of speech. If that truth were any different, if blacks were such inventive and resourceful people, Africa – anyplace in Africa below the Sahara – would be a paradise. It isn't and it isn't going to be ever. Blacks aren't capable of making anything but ghettos and crime stats.
Kallark27 wrote:
White people gave us their name, kept us illiterate, and forced us to live as cattle.
What did you think whites would do? Take your qualifications and make you doctors and lawyers as soon as you walked off the boat? Whites needed farmhands, no experience necessary; blacks thought they needed rum. For rum by the jug, blacks sold prisoners and even their own children into slavery. You conveniently ignore the role of blacks.
Kallark27 wrote:
The government promised ex-slaves 40 acres and a mule. We see how well that went lol.
No need to lol, Kallark,“The government” never promised any 40 acres and a mule. Sherman – maybe we could say “the military occupier – attempted it. He was overruled by Lincoln, your – ahem – Great Emancipator.
Kallark27 wrote:
As far as psychological damage you and I both know what I'm talking about. Constantly being called ugly or stupid just because you have dark skin is one example. Slavery in and of itself is mentally and emotionally damaging. So don't try and play stupid with me on that. You know what I mean.
Everybody came into this country with little to nothing, were thought ugly and stupid, Chinese, Italians, Koreans, Germans, Japanese, to name but a few. Even Puritan life wasn't a picnic. The Vietnamese came here with little and in a generation were on the way to economic success if not already having attained it. All of them check whatever emotion or mental damage they have and get on with making a decent life.

But the black man has been given more than the rest combined. What has he done? Rims. Shoes. Bling. Malt liquor. Shoots up his neighborhood and, evidently, stays mentally and emotionally damaged. If that's your culture, fine. Live in it. Don't expect empathy and respect from whites, though. We whites didn't bring that on ourselves.

I must confess to calling some people ugly and stupid. Dark skin color had nothing to do with it, although the qualities very often do intersect.
Kallark27 wrote:
And as I said before, white people brought this calamity upon themselves.... nevertheless, the fact remains that Europeans brought all this upon themselves. You seem to have a hard time acknowledging that.... You owe me nothing.... If anything, immoral selfish greedy white people owe me something.
This is where we see the black man's logic written clearly.

First I owe you nothing. Then white people owe you something. Well, which is it? Can you make up your mind?

Look, no living white person had a thing to do with slavery. And yet by your reasoning, white people who had nothing to do with slavery have to pay for you and your kind, who were never slaves.

These attitudes of yours, so common among your brethren, is why the black man lives in squalor in Africa and lives like a parasite everywhere else.

Spartanburg, SC

#87 May 16, 2013
You take too long to respond Mencken but thanks for your response anyway.

"Picking cotton and waiting tables for the Master and the Missus didn't make a nation."

You're hilarious. Anyone with half a brain knows that. You know of the economy created by means of the labor provided by slaves.

"Nor did “inventing” peanut butter."

Well duh?! LOL

"Let me remind you that blacks were brought over as farm animals with opposable thumbs, as beasts of burdens with at least some capacity of speech. If that truth were any different, if blacks were such inventive and resourceful people, Africa – anyplace in Africa below the Sahara – would be a paradise. It isn't and it isn't going to be ever. Blacks aren't capable of making anything but ghettos and crime stats."

You are right. Africa has had her chance to shine with the ancient Egyptians. World powers come and go. White people are enjoying their power and dominion over world affairs right now. It won't last forever though lol. As a matter of fact, white privilege is beginning to dwindle ever surely. I'm young enough to be alive to see white people shrink to a minority in their own land in about 30 years according to the census.

"Everybody came into this country with little to nothing, were thought ugly and stupid, Chinese, Italians, Koreans, Germans, Japanese, to name but a few. Even Puritan life wasn't a picnic. The Vietnamese came here with little and in a generation were on the way to economic success if not already having attained it. All of them check whatever emotion or mental damage they have and get on with making a decent life."

As far as this statement, check out the book, "The History of White People" by Nell Irvin Painter. It really addresses, far better than I can, the difference between blacks and the other groups you mentioned. It speaks about immigration, white slavery, and how Blumenbach named white people "Caucasion."

"But the black man has been given more than the rest combined. What has he done? Rims. Shoes. Bling. Malt liquor. Shoots up his neighborhood and, evidently, stays mentally and emotionally damaged. If that's your culture, fine. Live in it. Don't expect empathy and respect from whites, though. We whites didn't bring that on ourselves."

I agree. Stupid black people are who you're describing lol. But according to the Nielsen reports, by 2015 black spending power will be at $1.1 trillion. That's alot of money. I'm sure all the hundreds of BILLIONS of dollars we spend every YEAR does not go to "Rims. Shoes. Bling. Malt liquor." So yes black people have been given a chance and are doing quite well. Moreover, as indebted as America is she could use every penny we have to offer.

"This is where we see the black man's logic written clearly.

"First I owe you nothing. Then white people owe you something. Well, which is it? Can you make up your mind?"

You did read my statement thoroughly right?

"Look, no living white person had a thing to do with slavery. And yet by your reasoning, white people who had nothing to do with slavery have to pay for you and your kind, who were never slaves."

I NEVER said that! That is YOUR reasoning, not mine. I know white people living today had nothing to do with slavery. My point was that your predecessors moral indiscretions have messed it up for contemporary whites.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 20 hr Ha Hair 20,932
Rexella Van Impe's 15 facelifts a SIN (Jul '13) Sat Judiann 129
als motorcycle repair Sat harley 1
What would be the best way to CLEAN UP DETROIT? (Sep '14) Sat ThomasA 229
News Sharia scare threatens religious freedom (Nov '10) Sat mikebank 16
News Metro Detroit woman scammed out of $703,000 On ... Sat WATCHING LIVONIA 2
News Have you seen them? 2 children missing out of t... Sat former democrat 1

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages