Da hell wrong wit you white people

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#42 Apr 1, 2013
Yep I Said It wrote:
<quoted text>
When one mentions Einstein they fail to think of the word "Theory". Not withstanding that a "Theory" is just an "Educated Guess". No one is perfect yet, some people in this day and age think that skin color makes one intelligent and perfect. Their minds are closed to different cultures, ideals, values, etc.... Where as their own prejudiced attitudes have literary blocked them from all that life has to offer.
AS FAR AS CRIME:
Whites commit crimes too. However, the fact remains that Blacks get not only more time for the same crime that whites commit but, crimes that Blacks commit get more media play.
One has to take into accordance to the social economical background as a main cause to crime. Most white collar crimes as a norm get virtually no media coverage and are usually committed by whites. Therefore by whites having a position where as they can commit a white collar crime; such crimes and deeds they are most likely given the least amount of time in a penitentiary.
However; all crimes have victims.
Before Blacks were given Civil Rights the prisons within America were filled with whites. WHY? The United States of America has become the beckon of the status symbol representing INSTITUTIONS all around the world. The prison industry is one of the biggest corporations listed on the NYSE. Yes, most of this has happened in the last 40 years since the activation of Civil Rights.
This country is a Federal corporate entity that got it's start by usage of the slave trade. It's not strictly about race any longer, it is about MONEY!
Only buffoons argue about race concerning curtain subjects when evidence clearly shows the historical overview of what actions have caused reactions.
Really? Show me proof that whites get less time than blacks.

Location hidden

#43 Apr 1, 2013
And I'm sorry but do you EVER LISTEN to blacks speak? Likeded, disorientated, conversate, conversated, conversating, axed, etc..
Please! We ARE smarter! The ONLY thing they are better at is scamming the system. They are uncivilized neanderthals. PERIOD!

Location hidden

#44 Apr 1, 2013
Refugee wrote:
What's the difference between a black man and a cheese pizza? A pizza can feed a family of 4
LOL!! Good one!

Since: Nov 11

Knoxville, TN

#45 Apr 1, 2013
Poo-Bear wrote:
And I'm sorry but do you EVER LISTEN to blacks speak? Likeded, disorientated, conversate, conversated, conversating, axed, etc..
Please! We ARE smarter! The ONLY thing they are better at is scamming the system. They are uncivilized neanderthals. PERIOD!
Poo-Bear has returned I see! Your mouth still drips with willful ignorance and woeful bias. You really show how ignorant you are when you use a handful of blacks to judge us all. I'm sorry but there are VERY few people on the planet whose diction and enunciation is absolutely flawless. My experience has been that people, black, brown, red, yellow, and white, speak as you so eloquently described, I.e., "likeded, disorientated"....bla bla bla...lol. You can take your woeful, self-righteous bias and shove it Poo-bear. Your brain is an "uncivilized neanderthal."
Mencken

Carson, MS

#46 Apr 11, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>

{snip}

I've noticed some whites saying that we owe them a "thank you" for their "beneficence" toward us (I.e. abolishing slavery, social programs etc). That's absolutely RIDICULOUS. That's one thing white people will NEVER get from me.
Slavery was the best thing that ever happened to slaves and to their descendants.

Spartanburg, SC

#47 Apr 11, 2013
Mencken wrote:
<quoted text>
Slavery was the best thing that ever happened to slaves and to their descendants.
And why do you say that? Because we were "rescued" heathens forcibly removed and taken to "a land flowing with milk and honey?" Do you really think that I or any other black person owe you something?? If that is the case, then I wonder who really possesses an entitlement mindset. You know, I really wish you could experience real slavery for a day or two. I think it would probably change your mind.
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#48 Apr 12, 2013
well slavery kept them organized, productive, they lived longer better lives on the plantation than they do in the ghetto slums of Detroit, chicago south central.

many learned to read and write do math, on the planation but that don't happen in Detroit or Chicago schools.

Carver or any black poet, writer, would have never evolved from the Detroit public school system.

the plantation would have never produced such cold blooded baby killers, drug dealers, arsonist, drive by shooters, as we have in Detroit/chciago

Spartanburg, SC

#49 Apr 12, 2013
reality is a crutch wrote:
well slavery kept them organized, productive, they lived longer better lives on the plantation than they do in the ghetto slums of Detroit, chicago south central.
many learned to read and write do math, on the planation but that don't happen in Detroit or Chicago schools.
Carver or any black poet, writer, would have l never evolved from the Detroit public school system.
the plantation would have never produced such cold blooded baby killers, drug dealers, arsonist, drive by shooters, as we have in Detroit/chciago
Boy are you people quite Devilish. It's like Satan cracked open your skull, squatted, and defacated all his filth onto the wrinkles of your brain. That is the only reason I can think of that you all on Topix seem to LOVE speaking so stupidly and seem to love to absolutely ignore history. Case and point: "many learned to read write and do math, on the plantation." History tells us that it was illegal to teach a slave to read and write making them basically functionally retarded. But of course that escaped your grasp because you are from your father the Devil, the progenitor of the lie.
Lester Forget

Montréal, Canada

#50 Apr 12, 2013
The biscuit cutter was invented in 1875 by Alexander P. Ashbourne, an African-American inventor
Mencken

Carson, MS

#51 Apr 12, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
And why do you say that? Because we were "rescued" heathens forcibly removed and taken to "a land flowing with milk and honey?"
The descendants of those Sub-Saharan Africans who were not sold into slavery are still with us. Look at what they've done with it. I have heard it's the richest continent on earth, and there is no Sub-Saharan locale in which either one of us would want to spend the rest of our days living a middle-class existence (if, indeed, there is anything even approaching a middle class there).

Look at what has happened to Rhodesia in barely 30 years.

Hell, look at what has happened to South Africa in less than 20 years. South Africa was a first-world country. It is now -- and this is beyond dispute -- a veritable cesspool.
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really think that I or any other black person owe you something?? If that is the case, then I wonder who really possesses an entitlement mindset.
Well, yes, as a matter of fact I do. You -- all of you -- owe whites gratitude. Blacks have had far, far more than a fine chance to be successful in America. Some said, especially in the South, that it will never work. Other whites, though, held sway and have forced all whites to turn somersaults to help you try to catch up, fit in, succeed. First it was to make you citizens. If we just make them citizens and end slavery, that will do it.

But it didn't make you improve. If we give them the franchise, that will do it, give them the vote. But it didn't make you improve. If we just ended separate but equal. If we just integrate the military. If we just let them go to school with our kids, that will do it. Food stamps. Housing projects. Affirmative action. Gerrymandered congressional districts. Minority set asides in government contracting and procurement. Subprime housing loans. Subprime auto loans. Medical care... and I'm just thinking off the top of my head. Others will remind you of many others. I invite all who read this to post them.

We have spent trillions if not literally quadrillions of dollars on you in just the last 50 years. Has any country anywhere on earth in the entire history of civilization ever done this? And yet for all that money spent on you **none**
**of**
**it**
**worked.**

Oh, you-all are waaaaaaay better off in America than blacks are anywhere else on earth. But you wouldn't know it. You cry and pi$$ and moan nonstop. And through it all -- here's the part I like best -- through it all, you demand something you call "respect." For what? You must earn respect. You don't earn respect by having a heartbeat and an out-of-control libido. What have you done to earn respect?
Kallark27 wrote:
You know, I really wish you could experience real slavery for a day or two. I think it would probably change your mind.
You know, I wish you could experience it too. But you can't because it is illegal to own a slave in this country. And who made slavery illegal in this country? Your hated, devil-bred white man. Of course, we *could,* you and I, experience slavery. We could, you and I, travel to Africa where it continues to this day practiced by blacks. Strangely, I have yet to find a Black person in America who is bothered by this. No, they're too busy driving around with no insurance in 40-year-old customized cars wearing $200 athletic shoes and designer teeshirts with gold teeth and a cellphone, all the while complaining how they can't get ahead.

Duncan, SC

#52 Apr 12, 2013
Mencken wrote:
<quoted text>
The descendants of those Sub-Saharan Africans who were not sold into slavery are still with us. Look at what they've done with it. I have heard it's the richest continent on earth, and there is no Sub-Saharan locale in which either one of us would want to spend the rest of our days living a middle-class existence (if, indeed, there is anything even approaching a middle class there).
Look at what has happened to Rhodesia in barely 30 years.
Hell, look at what has happened to South Africa in less than 20 years. South Africa was a first-world country. It is now -- and this is beyond dispute -- a veritable cesspool.
<quoted text>
Well, yes, as a matter of fact I do. You -- all of you -- owe whites gratitude. Blacks have had far, far more than a fine chance to be successful in America. Some said, especially in the South, that it will never work. Other whites, though, held sway and have forced all whites to turn somersaults to help you try to catch up, fit in, succeed. First it was to make you citizens. If we just make them citizens and end slavery, that will do it.
But it didn't make you improve. If we give them the franchise, that will do it, give them the vote. But it didn't make you improve. If we just ended separate but equal. If we just integrate the military. If we just let them go to school with our kids, that will do it. Food stamps. Housing projects. Affirmative action. Gerrymandered congressional districts. Minority set asides in government contracting and procurement. Subprime housing loans. Subprime auto loans. Medical care... and I'm just thinking off the top of my head. Others will remind you of many others. I invite all who read this to post them.
We have spent trillions if not literally quadrillions of dollars on you in just the last 50 years. Has any country anywhere on earth in the entire history of civilization ever done this? And yet for all that money spent on you **none**
**of**
**it**
**worked.**
Oh, you-all are waaaaaaay better off in America than blacks are anywhere else on earth. But you wouldn't know it. You cry and pi$$ and moan nonstop. And through it all -- here's the part I like best -- through it all, you demand something you call "respect." For what? You must earn respect. You don't earn respect by having a heartbeat and an out-of-control libido. What have you done to earn respect?
<quoted text>
You know, I wish you could experience it too. But you can't because it is illegal to own a slave in this country. And who made slavery illegal in this country? Your hated, devil-bred white man. Of course, we *could,* you and I, experience slavery. We could, you and I, travel to Africa where it continues to this day practiced by blacks. Strangely, I have yet to find a Black person in America who is bothered by this. No, they're too busy driving around with no insurance in 40-year-old customized cars wearing $200 athletic shoes and designer teeshirts with gold teeth and a cellphone, all the while complaining how they can't get ahead.
Well, sorry you feel that way. As far as being "grateful" for the so-called beneficence of white people well that will NEVER happen. White people brought this calamity upon themselves. It's like a person who engages in an utterly immoral lifestyle for years. Contracts AIDS then walks around bitter at everyone else because of what he (or she) did. If you want talk therapy for your hatred of blacks then go pay a shrink $100 an hour.
Nabisco

Montréal, Canada

#54 Apr 12, 2013
Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
<quoted text>
yo yo yo uncle tommy,how come yall jaws like a honkey still wif das stinkin cracker jive?Ahs dun offered to lern yall how to bop an jive ghetto style like a real n....r even tho yall dint axe me,no wat i sayin?
u r a lonely person fo sure
u hav lots of time and nothing else

Spartanburg, SC

#55 Apr 13, 2013
Mencken I never got a chance to finish what I was saying a couple of days ago.

"Well, yes, as a matter of fact I do. You -- all of you -- owe whites gratitude. Blacks have had far, far more than a fine chance to be successful in America. Some said, especially in the South, that it will never work. Other whites, though, held sway and have forced all whites to turn somersaults to help you try to catch up, fit in, succeed. First it was to make you citizens. If we just make them citizens and end slavery, that will do it."

You talk about all the chances given to us to be successful. What white people have done to make things right. That's all noble and great. However, because of European hubris and greed we are here. White people didn't put enough forethought into their actions when they rounding up slaves for transport. They didn't think about all the psychological damage done to black people and even to later generations of white people. Europeans brought this tragedy upon themselves. If you want my gratitude or you feel entitled to my allegiance then think again. I owe you nor any other white person A SINGLE DARN THING! Get over yourself.

"But it didn't make you improve. If we give them the franchise, that will do it, give them the vote. But it didn't make you improve. If we just ended separate but equal. If we just integrate the military. If we just let them go to school with our kids, that will do it. Food stamps. Housing projects. Affirmative action. Gerrymandered congressional districts. Minority set asides in government contracting and procurement. Subprime housing loans. Subprime auto loans. Medical care... and I'm just thinking off the top of my head. Others will remind you of many others. I invite all who read this to post them."

Great. Great. And great! You speak of things that benefited everyone. Not just black people. These social programs were not brought about with blacks in mind.

"You know, I wish you could experience it too. But you can't because it is illegal to own a slave in this country. And who made slavery illegal in this country? Your hated, devil-bred white man. Of course, we *could,* you and I, experience slavery. We could, you and I, travel to Africa where it continues to this day practiced by blacks. Strangely, I have yet to find a Black person in America who is bothered by this. No, they're too busy driving around with no insurance in 40-year-old customized cars wearing $200 athletic shoes and designer teeshirts with gold teeth and a cellphone, all the while complaining how they can't get ahead."

More self-righteous banter. I never called all white people Devils. Just that some act as Devils. AS HAVE BLACKS, ASIANS, AND HISPANICS. Don't get it twisted. Moreover, when people believe lies in place of well established fact then they act as Satan who IS that way. Clear enough now?
Lester Forget

Los Angeles, CA

#56 Apr 14, 2013
The biscuit cutter was invented in 1875 by Alexander P. Ashbourne, an African-American inventor.
Mencken

Carson, MS

#58 Apr 14, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, sorry you feel that way. As far as being "grateful" for the so-called beneficence of white people well that will NEVER happen. White people brought this calamity upon themselves. It's like a person who engages in an utterly immoral lifestyle for years. Contracts AIDS then walks around bitter at everyone else because of what he (or she) did. If you want talk therapy for your hatred of blacks then go pay a shrink $100 an hour.
I don't know why you'd be sorry for the way I feel.

But, no, it's not at all like a person engaging in an immoral lifestyle and has some bad result come of it. It's not like that because when blacks sold other blacks into slavery, slavery was legal. Don't judge what happened 400 years ago using whatever moral standard you hold today.

But you're just trying to, as usual, turn the hot light from you and your black brothers. We were talking about black dysfunction. I was talking about how much money has been wasted trying to bring blacks up to the level of whites.

We've spent and spent and spent to bring blacks up to white levels and it hasn't worked and it never is enough to satisfy blacks. So let's say Kallark is given the job, carte blanche, to bring blacks up to the level of whites. How would he do it? What things would he do?

It's your chance to be king of the world. Let's hear it.
Mencken

Carson, MS

#59 Apr 14, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
Mencken I never got a chance to finish what I was saying a couple of days ago.

You talk about all the chances given to us to be successful. What white people have done to make things right. That's all noble and great.{snip} If you want my gratitude or you feel entitled to my allegiance then think again. I owe you nor any other white person A SINGLE DARN THING! Get over yourself.
Noble and great things done for you, yet you do not owe gratitude, you say. And then you ask is that clear. Well, no, it isn't. It's clear to me that I owe thanks to those who do noble acts for me, but you and blacks are somehow different. Thanks for providing me insight into the black mind.
Kallark27 wrote:
However, because of European hubris and greed we are here. White people didn't put enough forethought into their actions when they rounding up slaves for transport. They didn't think about all the psychological damage done to black people and even to later generations of white people. Europeans brought this tragedy upon themselves.
There you go again. No, I'm not clear when you project your 21st century morality on things past. There wasn't any such thing as psychology back then. Where do you get this silliness? College? A Web site? I'd be grateful if you told me where so I could go look at it for myself.
Kallark27 wrote:
Great. Great. And great! You speak of things that benefited everyone. Not just black people. These social programs were not brought about with blacks in mind.
It's not clear to me how freeing black slaves benefited the slave owner who was never compensated for his property. And that's what slaves were, property, whether you like it or don't. Freeing black slaves benefited blacks slaves. Giving blacks the vote didn't benefit everybody. It benefited blacks. And on and on. If some whites were or are affected, it was or is in small numbers relative to their population and blacks were or are disproportionately affected relative to their 13% of the population.(And I know I'm on thin ice trying with you understanding proportionality.)
Kallark27 wrote:
I never called all white people Devils. Just that some act as Devils. AS HAVE BLACKS, ASIANS, AND HISPANICS. Don't get it twisted. Moreover, when people believe lies in place of well established fact then they act as Satan who IS that way. Clear enough now?
Well, you have a point there. A man can act like the devil and it doesn't make him *the* Devil. I should've known that because I know a person can act white but it won't make him white.

Spartanburg, SC

#60 Apr 15, 2013
Mencken wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why you'd be sorry for the way I feel.
But, no, it's not at all like a person engaging in an immoral lifestyle and has some bad result come of it. It's not like that because when blacks sold other blacks into slavery, slavery was legal. Don't judge what happened 400 years ago using whatever moral standard you hold today.
But you're just trying to, as usual, turn the hot light from you and your black brothers. We were talking about black dysfunction. I was talking about how much money has been wasted trying to bring blacks up to the level of whites.
We've spent and spent and spent to bring blacks up to white levels and it hasn't worked and it never is enough to satisfy blacks. So let's say Kallark is given the job, carte blanche, to bring blacks up to the level of whites. How would he do it? What things would he do?
It's your chance to be king of the world. Let's hear it.
You constantly miss my point. You always think I'm saying it's all the fault of white people when that is not what I'm saying. It's not like Africa had a giant billboard up that said: "come and get me. Free labor!" You keep talking about money spent. Well, Europeans brought this upon themselves. Just like Nazi's had to make amends for Jews. To answer your question, there is nothing I really can do. Blacks already do well enough for themselves already. Black people are not really held back by anything anymore. I know I'm not. Moreover, what I would encourage is personal responsibility among black men and women. I would also encourage black people to worship God seriously. Follow what the Bible says as best as they can.

Spartanburg, SC

#61 Apr 15, 2013
Mencken wrote:
<quoted text>
Noble and great things done for you, yet you do not owe gratitude, you say. And then you ask is that clear. Well, no, it isn't. It's clear to me that I owe thanks to those who do noble acts for me, but you and blacks are somehow different. Thanks for providing me insight into the black mind.
<quoted text>
There you go again. No, I'm not clear when you project your 21st century morality on things past. There wasn't any such thing as psychology back then. Where do you get this silliness? College? A Web site? I'd be grateful if you told me where so I could go look at it for myself.
<quoted text>
It's not clear to me how freeing black slaves benefited the slave owner who was never compensated for his property. And that's what slaves were, property, whether you like it or don't. Freeing black slaves benefited blacks slaves. Giving blacks the vote didn't benefit everybody. It benefited blacks. And on and on. If some whites were or are affected, it was or is in small numbers relative to their population and blacks were or are disproportionately affected relative to their 13% of the population.(And I know I'm on thin ice trying with you understanding proportionality.)
<quoted text>
Well, you have a point there. A man can act like the devil and it doesn't make him *the* Devil. I should've known that because I know a person can act white but it won't make him white.
There you go again seeking some kind of gratitude or acknowledgment. Get over it. This nation was made mighty partly on the backs of black people. White people gave us their name, kept us illiterate, and forced us to live as cattle. If former slave owners want compensation, well, get over it. The government promised ex-slaves 40 acres and a mule. We see how well that went lol. As far as psychological damage you and I both know what I'm talking about. Constantly being called ugly or stupid just because you have dark skin is one example. Slavery in and of itself is mentally and emotionally damaging. So don't try and play stupid with me on that. You know what I mean. And as I said before, white people brought this calamity upon themselves. Whether it was a proportionally small number (Wikipedia said about 8%) who owned slaves or not (the whitewash excuse of the century) laws and even more so the pervasive racism of the past kept most blacks in a form of slavery. So you can make excuse after excuse and talk about how much money actually we all paid, black, brown, white, and so forth,(through tax revenue) nevertheless, the fact remains that Europeans brought all this upon themselves. You seem to have a hard time acknowledging that. We didn't ask to be brought over here. We were a cheap commodity sold to the highest bidder. So while you feel I should be kissing your hind parts because of all the beneficence of white people I feel like I owe you nor any other white person a single thing. You owe me nothing. You know who I owe? My wife and family. Almighty God and Jesus Christ. And I owe the government it's due in my fair share of taxes. If anything, immoral selfish greedy white people owe me something. I have to work everyday to earn the money for them to pop pills and sit on their lazy behinds doing nothing. The same with everyone else. If you want acknowledgement, join the National Alliance or pay a psychologist $100 an hour.
Jimmy

Houston, TX

#63 Apr 15, 2013
"The black is a better athlete to begin with because he's been bred to be that way, because of his high thighs and big thighs that goes up into his back, and they can jump higher and run faster because of their bigger thighs and he's bred to be the better athlete because this goes back all the way to the Civil War when during the slave trade … the slave owner would breed his big black to his big woman so that he could have a big black kid ...

Location hidden

#64 Apr 19, 2013
bensleys best wrote:
<quoted text>
gee you forgot to mention S Jackson that lame black bimbo TV news person in chicago who declared that on national news telecast " Chicago doesn't have a violence problem"
so much for your theory that blacks in the media are educated.
where do they find these dumb black B------.
Well, I didn't hear about that because I don't live in Chicago, however, I still think they are far better educated than the ghetto Neanderthals are. I have, however, come across a few blacks HERE who are educated and if you heard them over the phone or had your eyes closed, you'd never know they were black and those people absolutely detest their "whiny" brothas. They embarrass them and do you blame them?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do ALL Black People SMELL (and steal, and r... 1 hr Enterusername 5
Trump will control all blacks in Detroit 5 hr Karen 2
Here is a NICE SWEET GOOD OL N(EYE)_G_G_E_R POEM! 6 hr Karen 1
I like to masturbate to a picture of Hitler? 19 hr Dame 4
Eminem 19 hr Drug ballad 1
News Making Bicycles in Detroit Is an Uphill Ride Aug 20 TRUMP SARCASM SUCKS 2
News Obama reduces sentence of Detroit-area man with... Jun '16 Cordwainer Trout 10

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages