Da hell wrong wit you white people
Pete

Livonia, MI

#21 Mar 19, 2013
Yep I Said It wrote:
"Snyder: Detroit manger qualified despite tax liens"
http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/21671654/sn...
This is a headline from Fox news Detroit. All those people that think that whites are intelligent just because they are white; then explain why the word manager is misspelled.
Yes, the name of the writer of the article Amy Lang she is a white woman.
Check her Bio
http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/17211965/am...
I did not see the mistake as it must have been corrected. Nobody stated anybody was perfect. Einstein made mistakes too. The space shuttle crashed. The argument that keeps repeating itself on this forum is where a single instance of crime or error by whites supposed to equal and justify the one race crime spree by blacks in America today. This is a silly argument much like children would make.
KKK

United States

#22 Mar 19, 2013
your going to back in the cotton field with leg irons boy.
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

#23 Mar 19, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not see the mistake as it must have been corrected. Nobody stated anybody was perfect. Einstein made mistakes too. The space shuttle crashed. The argument that keeps repeating itself on this forum is where a single instance of crime or error by whites supposed to equal and justify the one race crime spree by blacks in America today. This is a silly argument much like children would make.
When one mentions Einstein they fail to think of the word "Theory". Not withstanding that a "Theory" is just an "Educated Guess". No one is perfect yet, some people in this day and age think that skin color makes one intelligent and perfect. Their minds are closed to different cultures, ideals, values, etc.... Where as their own prejudiced attitudes have literary blocked them from all that life has to offer.

AS FAR AS CRIME:

Whites commit crimes too. However, the fact remains that Blacks get not only more time for the same crime that whites commit but, crimes that Blacks commit get more media play.

One has to take into accordance to the social economical background as a main cause to crime. Most white collar crimes as a norm get virtually no media coverage and are usually committed by whites. Therefore by whites having a position where as they can commit a white collar crime; such crimes and deeds they are most likely given the least amount of time in a penitentiary.

However; all crimes have victims.

Before Blacks were given Civil Rights the prisons within America were filled with whites. WHY? The United States of America has become the beckon of the status symbol representing INSTITUTIONS all around the world. The prison industry is one of the biggest corporations listed on the NYSE. Yes, most of this has happened in the last 40 years since the activation of Civil Rights.

This country is a Federal corporate entity that got it's start by usage of the slave trade. It's not strictly about race any longer, it is about MONEY!

Only buffoons argue about race concerning curtain subjects when evidence clearly shows the historical overview of what actions have caused reactions.
Pete

Livonia, MI

#24 Mar 19, 2013
Yep I Said It wrote:
<quoted text>

Before Blacks were given Civil Rights the prisons within America were filled with whites. WHY? The United States of America has become the beckon of the status symbol representing INSTITUTIONS all around the world. The prison industry is one of the biggest corporations listed on the NYSE. Yes, most of this has happened in the last 40 years since the activation of Civil Rights.
This country is a Federal corporate entity that got it's start by usage of the slave trade. It's not strictly about race any longer, it is about MONEY!
Exactly, it was the civil rights passage that began all the trouble. With more freedom to commit crime, they did.

Thanks.
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

#25 Mar 19, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, it was the civil rights passage that began all the trouble. With more freedom to commit crime, they did.
Thanks.
Care/dare to elaborate more upon your statement?
Refugee

Philadelphia, PA

#27 Mar 19, 2013
Cities are major GDP producers that drive entire countries, but when cities fail and go bankrupt they drag on the country.
Some cities that are prospering are Boston San Fran Portland , do you know what they have in common? That's right
And what do Philadelphia Detroit and Baltimore have in common. That's right .
It's bad enough that you can't take care of yourselves much less a family but your fake pseudo culture is dragging America down too
I used to hear old timers talk about blacks are gonna bring down America , never thought it could happen. But you guys are doing it, your not winning just happy to make everyone lose .
So let me axplane it to y'all in black you know like wen tre catches aids and is mad , so he don't tell nobody an keep stickin wit out wrappin up, cause he be like o well if I got it gonna give it to all yall
Refugee

Philadelphia, PA

#28 Mar 19, 2013
What's the difference between a black man and a cheese pizza? A pizza can feed a family of 4

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#29 Mar 19, 2013
"This country is a Federal corporate entity that got it's start by usage of the slave trade. It's not strictly about race any longer, it is about MONEY!

Only buffoons argue about race concerning curtain subjects when evidence clearly shows the historical overview of what actions have caused reactions."

Excellent points.
Mencken

Carson, MS

#30 Mar 20, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
"This country is a Federal corporate entity that got it's start by usage of the slave trade. It's not strictly about race any longer, it is about MONEY!
Only buffoons argue about race concerning curtain subjects when evidence clearly shows the historical overview of what actions have caused reactions."
Excellent points.
Too bad, isn't it, Africans back in the glorious motherland were so willing to trade the flesh and bone of their fellow Africans for no more than bottles of rum and swaths of brightly colored cloth.

That's an excellent point you missed somehow.
Mencken

Carson, MS

#31 Mar 20, 2013
KKK wrote:
your going to back in the cotton field with leg irons boy.
It must've been a slow day at the Southern Poverty Law Center for you to go posting this.

Spartanburg, SC

#32 Mar 20, 2013
Mencken wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad, isn't it, Africans back in the glorious motherland were so willing to trade the flesh and bone of their fellow Africans for no more than bottles of rum and swaths of brightly colored cloth.
Very true! Just like president Woodrow Wilson sold out the American people when he signed the Federal Reserve Act into law 100 years ago. Or how Ken Lay, Andy Fastow, and Jeff Skilling sold out tens of thousands of people with the fraud that was Enron. Or how Europeans in the British Isles, while Vikings were plundering, pillaging, and ENSLAVING their own, said: "O Lord, spare us please the Wrath of the Northmen. They destroy our villages and rape our women." You must have forgotten those precious gems of world history huh?
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#33 Mar 20, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true! Just like president Woodrow Wilson sold out the American people when he signed the Federal Reserve Act into law 100 years ago. Or how Ken Lay, Andy Fastow, and Jeff Skilling sold out tens of thousands of people with the fraud that was Enron. Or how Europeans in the British Isles, while Vikings were plundering, pillaging, and ENSLAVING their own, said: "O Lord, spare us please the Wrath of the Northmen. They destroy our villages and rape our women." You must have forgotten those precious gems of world history huh?
Kallark27.

Yes. I agree. When the Northmen invaded England, "plundering, pillaging, and ENSLAVING their own" in the process, Englishmen were not thwarted by an opportunistic duplicitous political apparatus that worked to get them to lay down their arms so that they might "celebrate" the many "benefits" of "diversity".

Ronald
Spineless

United States

#34 Mar 20, 2013
Bla bla bla it's all the white mans fault. And George Bush too.

Zirconia, NC

#35 Mar 20, 2013
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Kallark27.
Yes. I agree. When the Northmen invaded England, "plundering, pillaging, and ENSLAVING their own" in the process, Englishmen were not thwarted by an opportunistic duplicitous political apparatus that worked to get them to lay down their arms so that they might "celebrate" the many "benefits" of "diversity".
Ronald
So this "oppurtunistic duplicitous political apparatus [shadow government]" is what? The ZOG? Why is it that you presume that Americans (White) are always the subject of some Zionist plot of destruction? And yes I'm saying what you are implicitly saying.
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#36 Mar 20, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
So this "oppurtunistic duplicitous political apparatus [shadow government]" is what? The ZOG? Why is it that you presume that Americans (White) are always the subject of some Zionist plot of destruction? And yes I'm saying what you are implicitly saying.
Kallark27.

Well, that was not the issue I was addressing, but you could be right. According to the historical record:

"And it came to pass at that time, that Judah went down from his brethren, and turned in to a certain Adullamite, whose name was Hirah" (Genesis 38:1)

"And Judah saw there a daughter of a certain Canaanite, whose name was Shuah; and he took her, and went in unto her." (Genesis 38:2)

"And she yet again conceived, and bare a son; and called his name Shelah: and he was at Chezib, when she bare him." (Genesis 38:5)

Ronald
Mencken

Carson, MS

#37 Mar 21, 2013
Mencken wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad, isn't it, Africans back in the glorious motherland were so willing to trade the flesh and bone of their fellow Africans for no more than bottles of rum and swaths of brightly colored cloth.
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true!
Well, there you have it. An admission that the "noble savage" of the dark African continent was equally responsible for slavery.
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>Just like president Woodrow Wilson sold out the American people when he signed the Federal Reserve Act into law 100 years ago. Or how Ken Lay, Andy Fastow, and Jeff Skilling sold out tens of thousands of people with the fraud that was Enron. Or how Europeans in the British Isles, while Vikings were plundering, pillaging, and ENSLAVING their own, said: "O Lord, spare us please the Wrath of the Northmen. They destroy our villages and rape our women." You must have forgotten those precious gems of world history huh?
Oh, I seeeeeeeee. You unearth a laundry list of atrocities, some savage and some not so savage; and then you jump up and down like a playground schoolgirl and screech, "See, see, see! Whitey did *three* baaaaad things as opposed to one bad thing the "noble savage" did. That shows you how evil he is."

Congratulations on proving that four wrongs don't just make a right, they make you *more* right and morally superior. Great job in Detroit there, Kallark. You're turning millenia of Western philosophy on its head and all you have to do is post to the Internet.

We'll spell it out for you since you can't get it.

Every race has atrocities in its past. Because blacks were slaves once doesn't make you morally superior. It doesn't mean that the white man owes you anything.

Since we don't owe y'all anything, stop all the whining about slavery, clean yourselves up, and go get a job somewhere.

Spartanburg, SC

#38 Mar 21, 2013
Mencken wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Well, there you have it. An admission that the "noble savage" of the dark African continent was equally responsible for slavery.
<quoted text>
Oh, I seeeeeeeee. You unearth a laundry list of atrocities, some savage and some not so savage; and then you jump up and down like a playground schoolgirl and screech, "See, see, see! Whitey did *three* baaaaad things as opposed to one bad thing the "noble savage" did. That shows you how evil he is."
Congratulations on proving that four wrongs don't just make a right, they make you *more* right and morally superior. Great job in Detroit there, Kallark. You're turning millenia of Western philosophy on its head and all you have to do is post to the Internet.
We'll spell it out for you since you can't get it.
Every race has atrocities in its past. Because blacks were slaves once doesn't make you morally superior. It doesn't mean that the white man owes you anything.
Since we don't owe y'all anything, stop all the whining about slavery, clean yourselves up, and go get a job somewhere.
You're funny. And you made another good point. Every "race" has committed their own atrocities. Moreover, NO one is morally superior to anyone. That was the point of my post. I love the assunption that white people like you continue to make that somehow we all think whites owe us something. I can't speak for us all. I know I don't feel that way. I've noticed some whites saying that we owe them a "thank you" for their "beneficence" toward us (I.e. abolishing slavery, social programs etc). That's absolutely RIDICULOUS. That's one thing white people will NEVER get from me.
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#39 Mar 21, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're funny. And you made another good point. Every "race" has committed their own atrocities. Moreover, NO one is morally superior to anyone. That was the point of my post. I love the assunption that white people like you continue to make that somehow we all think whites owe us something. I can't speak for us all. I know I don't feel that way. I've noticed some whites saying that we owe them a "thank you" for their "beneficence" toward us (I.e. abolishing slavery, social programs etc). That's absolutely RIDICULOUS. That's one thing white people will NEVER get from me.
Kallark27.

If the White people ever free the stolen Africans so they could return to where they were stolen, couldn't they at least express a little gratitude if they were permitted to take the White "Liberals" with them?

Ronald
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#40 Mar 26, 2013
well white people don't shoot babies dead like the moron negros from Detroit, Chicago, or Georgia do.

that isn't even human to be shooting a baby dead.

what the hell is wrong with you subhuman negros?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#41 Apr 1, 2013
qyddyd wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=7HHfwdUVjE k
Excuse are Reason,,,but ya'all white People built this Country
Interesting...And here I thought YOU built this country! Well thank you for clearing this up! Now that we know who REALLY built this country, you can all stop whining about what you think you deserve! LOL!! Now, get to work! No more hand outs for you and if that doesn't work for you, go back to Africa.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Racism still prevalent 50 years after riots 30 ... 7 min Paul 71
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Rattlesnake Pete 21,005
News Can This Muslim Community Create a Model for Re... 4 hr WATCHING LIVONIA 1
News What can $80K buy you in Detroit? 5 hr WATCHING LIVONIA 5
Denver Face it! Where The Pit Crew Meets Glass. 13 hr TheSon 2
Move it. Story of Brightmoh. Bars come up. 14 hr Detroitology 1
News Retiring Taylor police chief will become specia... Tue Ben 1

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages