Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Kwame got in truble becuz he be black and tryin do sumthin for the city for once....smh dumb ass rich honkeys

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

DaRyk wrote:
Kwame got in truble becuz he be black and tryin do sumthin for the city for once....smh dumb ass rich honkeys
Are you white and trying to post as a N*****? Sure, it was all because he's black! LOL! Idiot.
grounded in Reality

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

DaRyk wrote:
I don't speak or babble in ebonics or any of those silly ass street dialects of ebonics.

Cause those of us grounded here in reality living in the real world speak English which is the defacto language of America.
You should try it you might even get a job and a life.

but ya got it all wrong Clyde. history shows you negros have been voting like dumb sheep for democrats for the past 40 years.

absolute power corrupts absolutely. the corruption runs so deep after 40 years of mismanagement of the city by one party.

but ya got what you voted for all those years, democrats, unions, black drug gangs, large numbers of welfare moms with no fathers in the home or the child's life running everything in Detroit.

how's that quality of life in Detroit working for ya Clyde.
Rodney

Matawan, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

How can you tell if a black man has been shot in the head?
There's a hole in his ghetto blaster.
AngryBlackMan

Canton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Kwame stole from you and me Brotha. Got no sympathy for that crook.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

grounded in Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't speak or babble in ebonics or any of those silly ass street dialects of ebonics.
Cause those of us grounded here in reality living in the real world speak English which is the defacto language of America.
You should try it you might even get a job and a life.
but ya got it all wrong Clyde. history shows you negros have been voting like dumb sheep for democrats for the past 40 years.
absolute power corrupts absolutely. the corruption runs so deep after 40 years of mismanagement of the city by one party.
but ya got what you voted for all those years, democrats, unions, black drug gangs, large numbers of welfare moms with no fathers in the home or the child's life running everything in Detroit.
how's that quality of life in Detroit working for ya Clyde.
Idiots who think voting will ever get anything done are well, IDIOTS...whites invented voting to keep people ignorant and dumb, it's working.
grounded in Reality

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

snapcracklepop wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiots who think voting will ever get anything done are well, IDIOTS...whites invented voting to keep people ignorant and dumb, it's working.
come on clyde ya gotta get a grip on reality here.

first off take your medications and call your mental health provider get back into therapy asap you need it, ya gotta ditch this angry black man thing, it doesn't play in 2013.

get out of da house more, try the library, read about the real world.

being Dumb is something blacks do to them selves it's not done by other or outsiders . did ya notice there are lot of black sports faces but few in science, medicine, creators inventors of new ideas.
Blacks could change all of that by staying in school and really trying to learn and advance.

Bill Cosby told black people this back in the 80's but you black people were too busy being cool to listen to good advise from an educated black man who had made it.

so don't waste the rest of your life being the angry black that act is so tired join the real world find out what ya been missing.
Norman

Carteret, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

I've been teaching my son to play chess.
It's a great way to break him into racism.
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

DaRyk wrote:
DAMN! Your writing is totally atrocious. You reside in Ann Arbor, not far from a notable college. Why don't you just go on campus and find a tutor that will help you?

You should know that you're JUST DUMB! Due to the fact that it has been scientifically proven that most racist of your type are JUST DUMB!
grounded in Reality

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Yep I Said It wrote:
<quoted text>DAMN! Your writing is totally atrocious. You reside in Ann Arbor, not far from a notable college. Why don't you just go on campus and find a tutor that will help you?
You should know that you're JUST DUMB! Due to the fact that it has been scientifically proven that most racist of your type are JUST DUMB!
his writing is atrocious because he is writing in ebonics or one of its minor dialects which non widely spoken or understood in the real world. He only communicates with him self or his twin sister.

May we see this "scientific prove that his type are most racist" you mentioned in your reply?

can you give us a source for this ground breaking information??
was this from a recent Maxine waters speech or could it be your just blowing black smoke from the ghetto at us?

Perhaps al notso Sharpton could babble about this in his next racial outburst over something trivial. or obozo could blame this on the sequester budget cut backs??/

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

<quoted text>
come on clyde ya gotta get a grip on reality here.
first off take your medications and call your mental health provider get back into therapy asap you need it, ya gotta ditch this angry black man thing, it doesn't play in 2013.
get out of da house more, try the library, read about the real world.
being Dumb is something blacks do to them selves it's not done by other or outsiders . did ya notice there are lot of black sports faces but few in science, medicine, creators inventors of new ideas.
Blacks could change all of that by staying in school and really trying to learn and advance.
Bill Cosby told black people this back in the 80's but you black people were too busy being cool to listen to good advise from an educated black man who had made it.
so don't waste the rest of your life being the angry black that act is so tired join the real world find out what ya been missing.
He was also speaking to all the white trailer trash, there's a ton of them dumb white people.
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

<quoted text>
his writing is atrocious because he is writing in ebonics or one of its minor dialects which non widely spoken or understood in the real world. He only communicates with him self or his twin sister.
May we see this "scientific prove that his type are most racist" you mentioned in your reply?
can you give us a source for this ground breaking information??
was this from a recent Maxine waters speech or could it be your just blowing black smoke from the ghetto at us?
Perhaps al notso Sharpton could babble about this in his next racial outburst over something trivial. or obozo could blame this on the sequester budget cut backs??/
Here is the information you requested:

New Study Links Racism and Conservative Beliefs with Low IQ

Read more: http://www.care2.com/causes/new-study-links-r...

LMAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Have any blacks ever noticed that the Black men on the news, such as Huel Perkins, Alan Lee and Lee Thomas and Woody Woodriffe sound intelligent? It's because they ARE! The speak CLEARLY and precisely, never use their words WRONG, for example, I have heard them use the word CONVERSED MANY times but I have NEVER heard them say CONVERSATED! Why do you suppose that is? I'll tell you why, it's because they are EDUCATED! When I hear blacks use those words, all I can think is: How STUPID.
There REALLY are some intelligent black people. They are just few and far between and the educated blacks are EMBARRASSED by the ghetto blacks who insist on remaining ignorant.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

And LIKEDED. What the hell is THAT?? I likeded her? ROFLMAO!! I heard a girl on TV use that word and my daughter (she's an English Major) and I laughed so hard at the sheer ignorance of that girl.
qyddyd

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

youtube.com/watch...
Excuse are Reason,,,but ya'all white People built this Country
Barbara Billingsley

Florence, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

DaRyk wrote:
Oh, Stewardess, I speak jive.
bensleys best

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Poo-Bear wrote:
Have any blacks ever noticed that the Black men on the news, such as Huel Perkins, Alan Lee and Lee Thomas and Woody Woodriffe sound intelligent? It's because they ARE! The speak CLEARLY and precisely, never use their words WRONG, for example, I have heard them use the word CONVERSED MANY times but I have NEVER heard them say CONVERSATED! Why do you suppose that is? I'll tell you why, it's because they are EDUCATED! When I hear blacks use those words, all I can think is: How STUPID.
There REALLY are some intelligent black people. They are just few and far between and the educated blacks are EMBARRASSED by the ghetto blacks who insist on remaining ignorant.
gee you forgot to mention S Jackson that lame black bimbo TV news person in chicago who declared that on national news telecast " Chicago doesn't have a violence problem"

so much for your theory that blacks in the media are educated.

where do they find these dumb black B------.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

snapcracklepop wrote:
<quoted text>
He was also speaking to all the white trailer trash, there's a ton of them dumb white people.
snapcracklepop.

You are right. Some stolen Africans are just as intelligent as some White people.

Ronald
bensleys best

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
snapcracklepop.
You are right. Some stolen Africans are just as intelligent as some White people.
Ronald
to prove your intelligent independent thinking you could always return to your roots the village of your mothers ancestors her past. adopt her peoples, religion etc etc , hunt for your diner give up the welfare check food stamps actually work for a living.

we won't miss you.
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

"Snyder: Detroit manger qualified despite tax liens"

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/21671654/sn...

This is a headline from Fox news Detroit. All those people that think that whites are intelligent just because they are white; then explain why the word manager is misspelled.

Yes, the name of the writer of the article Amy Lang she is a white woman.

Check her Bio

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/17211965/am...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

River Rouge Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

River Rouge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••