That Ashley chick on Hardcore Pawn

Posted in the River Rouge Forum

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Justin aka wow

Memphis, TN

#1 Sep 13, 2011
Man that girl hotter than heinz 57 sauce.I would hit it yo.
just jiv'in

United States

#2 Sep 17, 2011
I heard they are going to shoot the whole season of, ' Cops ' from the parking lot.
Justin aka wow

Memphis, TN

#3 Sep 17, 2011
[QUOTE who="just jiv'in"]I heard they are going to shoot the whole season of,' Cops ' from the parking lot.[/QUOTE]Lmao they need to.
If ya got it pawn it

United States

#4 Sep 18, 2011
I bet there's enough gold teeth in that place, to fill every pothole in their parking lot!
Justin aka wow

Memphis, TN

#5 Sep 18, 2011
If ya got it pawn it wrote:
I bet there's enough gold teeth in that place, to fill every pothole in their parking lot!
Lol I still wanna hit Ashleys dookie shoot lmao.
Weighing In

United States

#6 Sep 19, 2011
Justin aka wow wrote:
<quoted text>Lol I still wanna hit Ashleys dookie shoot lmao.
.
More like 'cookie chute', she's a good size girl! She is a hottie though.:-)
Justin aka wow

Memphis, TN

#7 Sep 19, 2011
Weighing In wrote:
<quoted text>.
More like 'cookie chute', she's a good size girl! She is a hottie though.:-)
I would leave the lights on and hit it til she lost all that attitude she got.
In Da Mood for Tude!

United States

#8 Sep 19, 2011
Justin aka wow wrote:
<quoted text>I would leave the lights on and hit it til she lost all that attitude she got.
Well, I guess you'll be hit'n it a long time then!
Justin aka wow

Memphis, TN

#9 Sep 19, 2011
[QUOTE who="In Da Mood for Tude!"]<quoted text>
Well, I guess you'll be hit'n it a long time then![/QUOTE]Absolutely,I dont think her man if she got one is doing it for her.
Less Gold

United States

#10 Sep 19, 2011
Justin aka wow wrote:
[QUOTE who="In Da Mood for Tude!"]<quoted text>
Well, I guess you'll be hit'n it a long time then!"

Absolutely,I dont think her man if she got one is doing it for her.
Hey you Muther-F**ker, you don't talk about my daughter that way!
Justin aka wow

Memphis, TN

#11 Sep 19, 2011
Less Gold wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you Muther-F**ker, you don't talk about my daughter that way!
Damn Les my bad bro.
Seth Gold

Valley City, OH

#12 Nov 2, 2011
Justin aka wow wrote:
<quoted text>Damn Les my bad bro.
Oh its OK, my dad knows she is a mouthy beatch. You should teach her some manners, one way or the other.
Ashley

United States

#13 Nov 2, 2011
Seth Gold wrote:
<quoted text>Oh its OK, my dad knows she is a mouthy beatch. You should teach her some manners, one way or the other.
F...U Seth, your a stay out of my buisness!
Justin aka wow aka blah

Memphis, TN

#14 Nov 2, 2011
Ashley wrote:
<quoted text>
F...U Seth, your a stay out of my buisness!
Ashley let me hit that big ole boot one time...
Justin aka wow aka blah

Memphis, TN

#15 Nov 2, 2011
Ashley wrote:
<quoted text>
F...U Seth, your a stay out of my buisness!
My bad typo.Let me hit that big butt one time.When I'm done you will calm down a little.
Justin aka wow aka blah

Memphis, TN

#16 Nov 2, 2011
O and whoever is pretending to be Ashley her last name is broad or some shit like that.I think I misspelled it though.
Seth Gold

Valley City, OH

#17 Nov 3, 2011
Ashley wrote:
<quoted text>
F...U Seth, your a stay out of my buisness!
See what I mean? Too busy being mouthy and not enough time learning to spell and other common skills that adults possess.(business)
Ashley

United States

#18 Nov 3, 2011
Seth Gold wrote:
<quoted text>See what I mean? Too busy being mouthy and not enough time learning to spell and other common skills that adults possess.(business)
See what I mean, I can't take a shiz, without u stick'n your nose in it!!!
Ashley

United States

#19 Nov 3, 2011
Justin aka wow aka blah wrote:
O and whoever is pretending to be Ashley her last name is broad or some shit like that.I think I misspelled it though.
Are u sayin my @ss is 'broad'? Screw U A-Hole!
Seth Gold

Valley City, OH

#20 Nov 3, 2011
Ashley wrote:
<quoted text>
Are u sayin my @ss is 'broad'? Screw U A-Hole!
No, your pants are saying it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Mayor of Detroit is Wrong, Here is a Better... (Feb '10) 5 hr Chang 358
Michigan divides up $75 million in federal fund... 9 hr reality is a crutch 1
Detroit Priest Gets 'Unusual' Sentence In Chari... 17 hr Stephany McDowell 1
Witnesses describe robbery of murdered teens 17 hr Six 5
What would be the best way to CLEAN UP DETROIT? Wed They cannot kill ... 63
Rich from Hardcore Pawn show (Jun '12) Wed harddazeknight 30
Muslims in Dearborn, Michigan and Britain conde... Wed Steve 8
River Rouge Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

River Rouge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

River Rouge News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in River Rouge

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:42 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:42PM
Browns face extremely long odds to make playoffs - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:01 PM
Johnny Manziel: 'Last week is in the past'
ESPN 2:46 PM
Browns OC backs Manziel: Not going in tank
NBC Sports 3:44 PM
Lions preparing for the cold - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 7:47 PM
Golden Tate excited for Jimmy Clausen to get another starting opportunity