Review: Metro Property Group

Review: Metro Property Group

Posted in the River Rouge Forum

WORKER FOR METRO GROUP

Warren, MI

#1 Jan 29, 2013
I DID SOME REPAIRS AND A DEMO JOB FOR A CONTRACTOR NAMED NICK THAT WORKED FOR METRO GROUP HE DIDNT PAY ME FOR MY WORK, SO I CALLED METRO AND SPOKE WITH A MANAGER ABOUT THIS ISSUE AND EXPLAIN TO HIM THAT THIS GUY NICK THAT THEY HIRED AS A CONTRACTOR HAVENT PAYED FOR MY WORK DONE ON 2 PROPERTIES OF METRO, "HIS REPLY WAS WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO YOU NEED TO TAKE THAT UP WITH HIM," SO I ASKED HIM WOULD YOU HIRE A PERSON THAT IS HIRING PEOPLE TO REPAIR YOUR PROPERTIES, AND HE IS NOT PAYING PEOPLE FOR THEIR WORK AND YOU REFUSE TO DO NOTHING ABOUT IT THAT IS A BUSINESS THAT NOT OUT TO HELP OTHERS BUT THEMSELVES AND ONLY MEET THEIR DEADLINES TO HAVE THE PROPERTY READY TO RENT OUT TO CUSTOMERS BUT FORGET ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO REPAIRED YOUR PROPERTY, NOW METRO PROPERTY GROUP WONT ANSWER MY PHONE CALLS OR EVEN TALK SO I MUST LET ALL DETROITERS KNOW DONT RENT FROM THESE PEOPLE CAUSE THEY ARE ONLY OUT FOR THEMSELVES NOT TO HELP PEOPLE BUT TO GET YOUR MONEYM BEAWARE OF METRO PROPERTIES THEY ARE SCAM ARTIST.
Pete

Livonia, MI

#2 Jan 29, 2013
WORKER FOR METRO GROUP wrote:
I DID SOME REPAIRS AND A DEMO JOB FOR A CONTRACTOR NAMED NICK THAT WORKED FOR METRO GROUP HE DIDNT PAY ME FOR MY WORK, SO I CALLED METRO AND SPOKE WITH A MANAGER ABOUT THIS ISSUE AND EXPLAIN TO HIM THAT THIS GUY NICK THAT THEY HIRED AS A CONTRACTOR HAVENT PAYED FOR MY WORK DONE ON 2 PROPERTIES OF METRO, "HIS REPLY WAS WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO YOU NEED TO TAKE THAT UP WITH HIM," SO I ASKED HIM WOULD YOU HIRE A PERSON THAT IS HIRING PEOPLE TO REPAIR YOUR PROPERTIES, AND HE IS NOT PAYING PEOPLE FOR THEIR WORK AND YOU REFUSE TO DO NOTHING ABOUT IT THAT IS A BUSINESS THAT NOT OUT TO HELP OTHERS BUT THEMSELVES AND ONLY MEET THEIR DEADLINES TO HAVE THE PROPERTY READY TO RENT OUT TO CUSTOMERS BUT FORGET ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO REPAIRED YOUR PROPERTY, NOW METRO PROPERTY GROUP WONT ANSWER MY PHONE CALLS OR EVEN TALK SO I MUST LET ALL DETROITERS KNOW DONT RENT FROM THESE PEOPLE CAUSE THEY ARE ONLY OUT FOR THEMSELVES NOT TO HELP PEOPLE BUT TO GET YOUR MONEYM BEAWARE OF METRO PROPERTIES THEY ARE SCAM ARTIST.
Put a workman's lien on the property and file it with the county.
If the job is big enough sue them directly and start carting their equipment off after the judgment.
TMJ

London, UK

#3 May 12, 2013
You will be pleased to hear that Metro Property Group, Sammer Baydoun, Ali Baydoun, Tarek Baydoun et al are all being sued in Federal Court for Fraud and Racketeering.....so you were right they are con artists.
JTY

Dearborn, MI

#4 Jun 10, 2013
They're being sued by Debbie Schlussel, cant be very credible... She's a joke. I live in Detroit and Metro rehabs a lot of homes in my neighborhood.
TMJ wrote:
You will be pleased to hear that Metro Property Group, Sammer Baydoun, Ali Baydoun, Tarek Baydoun et al are all being sued in Federal Court for Fraud and Racketeering.....so you were right they are con artists.
TDam

Detroit, MI

#5 Jul 18, 2013
What happens to the tenants with this suit, what rights do the tenants have...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr UnderstandPeople 20,052
News Muslim Women Sue for Right to Wear Hijab 9 hr Ken 1
O.W. Best Junior High 18 hr Worried for the kids 2
What would be the best way to CLEAN UP DETROIT? (Sep '14) Wed led_poison 140
News Carjacking of 74-year-old woman caught on tape Wed Kelly 1
News Detroit City Council rejects water rate hikes; ... Wed Kelly 1
News New project launched to fight crime in Detroit Wed Kelly 1
More from around the web

River Rouge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages