Craft beers gives many choices for be...

Craft beers gives many choices for beer lovers

There are 1 comment on the Times Herald story from Jul 10, 2013, titled Craft beers gives many choices for beer lovers. In it, Times Herald reports that:

Part of what makes drinking craft beer so exciting is the taste. Scott Scandalito, the owner of Lynch's Irish Tavern, 210 Huron Ave., Port Huron, said his establishment typically carries 23 bars on tap and, on any given night, half of those taps dispense craft beers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times Herald.

kev from Michigan

Rochester, NY

#1 Jul 10, 2013
As long as the beers r fresh on tap, many to me taste swell.many people will drink bottle beers because they prefer it as alternative to draft because of past experience or what they hear.i like Guinness because i drink it slower. Therefore i wont get drunk as fast

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black eradication 27 min Oswaldo Mobray 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr Mother Mcreeeeee 20,096
GANGSTALKED IN DETROIT: A must read! infiltrati... 16 hr reality is a crutch 14
Dwan Sims missing 4yr old 1994 cold case doesn'... (Jul '09) 16 hr Meanie 126
Review: Detroit Police Department NON-Emergency... (May '14) Wed Michael S 6
News 18-year-old Detroit man shot over $400 Nike Air... (Dec '12) Tue Kelly 15
virginia clay is back in detroit Tue danny 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages