Milk smashing comes to Metro Detroit

Full story: ClickOnDetroit

Metro Detroit is seeing its first cases of an unusual prank in which teenagers go into grocery stores, smash plastic gallon containers of milk, slip and slide on the spillage and have it all recorded on cellphone video.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Skeeter

Romulus, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Give Walmart holy hell !
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

With millions of little taxpayer supported African babies and their single moms going to bed hungry every night, it is inconceivable that racist White kids could be pulling pranks such as this.

Ronald
Skeeter

Romulus, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Aryans rule the world !
Pete

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Ronald wrote:
With millions of little taxpayer supported African babies and their single moms going to bed hungry every night, it is inconceivable that racist White kids could be pulling pranks such as this.
Ronald
Well, they were teens so there is no public information about race in the article. It's Taylor so there's a good chance they were white. Was it white milk or chocolate? Does it matter? You obviously just wanted a forum to spew your racist attitude. Dancing over the fact that a few gallons of milk were spilled is no way to go through life young man.
bensleys best

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, they were teens so there is no public information about race in the article. It's Taylor so there's a good chance they were white. Was it white milk or chocolate? Does it matter? You obviously just wanted a forum to spew your racist attitude. Dancing over the fact that a few gallons of milk were spilled is no way to go through life young man.
yea but anytime we hear of outrageous moronic behavior In da news it usually turns out to be black people acting like out of control fools. looting , burning stores, homes , wilding, stealing, rioting is black culture at its worst.

been to the south side of Chicago lately???
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Ronald wrote:
Ronald
You need to learn to conceive the thought. They were white.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Yep I Said It wrote:
<quoted text>You need to learn to conceive the thought. They were white.
Yep I Said It.

Well, I believe that was the implication of my post. One of us should brush up on the use of, and the meanings of words.

Ronald
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep I Said It.
Well, I believe that was the implication of my post. One of us should brush up on the use of, and the meanings of words.
Ronald
Below I have provided ample correction for your post, no matter how inconceivable it is for you.

With millions of little taxpayer supported European babies and their single moms going to bed hungry every night, it is inconceivable that racist Black kids could be pulling pranks such as this.
Ronald
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Yep I Said It wrote:
<quoted text>Below I have provided ample correction for your post, no matter how inconceivable it is for you.
With millions of little taxpayer supported European babies and their single moms going to bed hungry every night, it is inconceivable that racist Black kids could be pulling pranks such as this.
Ronald
Yep I Said It.

Yes. You are right. My understanding of the meaning of inconceivable is "Not capable of being imagined or grasped mentally; unbelievable..." I cannot conceive of racist little White kids smashing milk bottles on the floor while millions of little African babies and their taxpayer supported single moms are going to bed hungry every night.

In any event, my reply of post #7 borders on boorishness. It bothered me as soon as I posted it. Please accept my apology.

Ronald
Milky

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Brink back home delivery with Divco three cyl. truck and these milk spilling stories will end.
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep I Said It.
Yes. You are right. My understanding of the meaning of inconceivable is "Not capable of being imagined or grasped mentally; unbelievable..." I cannot conceive of racist little White kids smashing milk bottles on the floor while millions of little African babies and their taxpayer supported single moms are going to bed hungry every night.
In any event, my reply of post #7 borders on boorishness. It bothered me as soon as I posted it. Please accept my apology.
Ronald
Your apology is graciously accept.
Yet, in the future be more mindful of the hated and racism that is impaled within your cretin mind-set.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Yep I Said It wrote:
<quoted text>Your apology is graciously accept.
Yet, in the future be more mindful of the hated and racism that is impaled within your cretin mind-set.
Yep I Said It.

Yes. "Racism" is an invented emotionalism of no fixed or definite meaning. What "racist" means today is different from what it meant yesterday, and its meaning may differ again tomorrow. The purpose of such contrived emotionalisms is to move the political debate ever leftward.

Ronald
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep I Said It.
Yes. "Racism" is an invented emotionalism of no fixed or definite meaning. What "racist" means today is different from what it meant yesterday, and its meaning may differ again tomorrow. The purpose of such contrived emotionalisms is to move the political debate ever leftward.
Ronald
As long as you conceived within your mind what I've meant by utilizing the word "racism", then there is no need to try to project the emporium of what is considered to be "Politically Correct".
Dr Phil

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Boys boys, stop pleasuring yourselves at your computers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

River Rouge Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

River Rouge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••