Cheeks Kilpatrick in a fight for surv...

Cheeks Kilpatrick in a fight for survival

There are 7 comments on the Detroit Free Press story from Jul 28, 2008, titled Cheeks Kilpatrick in a fight for survival. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

It was an unfamiliar position for Carolyn Cheeks Kilpatrick last week in Detroit, as the veteran congresswoman stood before the Council of Baptist Pastors of Detroit, pleading for their help.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

keo

Sherwood, AR

#1 Jul 28, 2008
Ya all's boy, thug Kwame did the same thing - they are desperate. The people are smart enought not to vote for "you can't carry my Bra, Cheeks-Kilpatrick"!
keo

Sherwood, AR

#3 Jul 30, 2008
If all the repubs vote for Mary Waters, Cheeks-k will be history.
restrained

United States

#4 Jul 31, 2008
I've gots to know, is her name "cheeks" because of her pie hole or her butt hole? Which cheeks is her real nickname?
patrick

Las Vegas, NV

#5 Aug 7, 2008
I do not know why the Mayor is to be released from jail. They should leave him there and put Jennifer Granholm in as his cell mate. That way Michigan can keep its JERKS under lock and key.
jgirl

Livonia, MI

#6 Feb 17, 2009
They should have kept Kwame in jail awhole lot longer than what he was in. The guy has not learned a fucking thing either...still smug as ever!! He is just a corrupt ghetto thug that other ghetto thugs voted into office...TWICE PEOPLE! These fucktard Detroiters knowingly voted his thug ass back into office with his track record (and I can say tht cuz I grew up in Detroit)it's a very repressed city...especially now. Once a beautiful city....once again torned down by blacks. AND- this is factual.
Do it Right

Detroit, MI

#7 Feb 18, 2009
jgirl wrote:
They should have kept Kwame in jail awhole lot longer than what he was in. The guy has not learned a fucking thing either...still smug as ever!! He is just a corrupt ghetto thug that other ghetto thugs voted into office...TWICE PEOPLE! These fucktard Detroiters knowingly voted his thug ass back into office with his track record (and I can say tht cuz I grew up in Detroit)it's a very repressed city...especially now. Once a beautiful city....once again torned down by blacks. AND- this is factual.
Oh, now THAT was a very educated and smug post, talk about the pot calling the kettle black (no pun intended).
RE ELECT LARRY PARKER

Muskegon, MI

#8 Feb 18, 2009
The j must stand for jerk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr anybody anywhere 21,272
Be a helping hand. 13 hr Chart243 1
Ecorse -- REMEMBER WHEN .... (Aug '07) Mon Mr Danovich 4,727
Time to deport all muslims from the USA Sun Cat Fan 4
Draft dodging & Detroit. (Selective Service) Dec 7 my2cents 3
Conyers disgraceful actions Dec 7 Guest 2
Detroit Dec 7 Guest 2

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages