Hello, say just one good thing about ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
panafrican

Novi, MI

#28 Jul 30, 2009
Detroit is the best city in the midwest. Renaissance river front is so gorgeous any visitor would like to stay there all day long.

“Nothing to see here.”

Since: Jul 09

In the pit of your heart.

#29 Jul 30, 2009
Panafrican wrote:
Be honest . something must be good in Detroit at least.
Yes, I don't live there anymore. and that is a goo thing.
RISK

Farmington, MI

#30 Jul 30, 2009
Detroit Red Wings !!!
THAT'S IT!
Carolina Guy

United States

#31 Jul 31, 2009
I always liked the Detroit Lions! The city has produced some world champion fighters! Good job Detroit!!!
paris

Troy, MI

#32 Aug 2, 2009
Baphomet wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I don't live there anymore. and that is a goo thing.
I lived in paris,France for ahwile. It is too expensive out there!

“Nothing to see here.”

Since: Jul 09

In the pit of your heart.

#33 Aug 2, 2009
paris wrote:
<quoted text>
I lived in paris,France for ahwile. It is too expensive out there!
Ok, yes, you have me there. Detroit is cheaper to live then Paris. But then again, it is Paris we are talking about.
So you are comparing The Louvre Museum to Museum of Contemporary Art Detroit, Arc de Triomphe to the Cobo Hall tunnel, Notre Dame de Paris to Sweetest Heart Of Mary Roman Catholic Church and of course The Eiffel Tower to The Renaissance Center.:-)
da best

Farmington, MI

#35 Jun 8, 2013
Detroit is da best city in da world.
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#37 Jun 10, 2013
Detroit should emerge in a better place financially when the city gets through the bankruptcy process.

Then a serious restructuring a complete over hall of city hall get unions out of the mismanagement of city county government, change of faces, attitudes, citizen involved management styles will bring new life back to the city.

Reduce taxes, burdensome outdated city regulations. Get the guns and drugs off the streets out of the city.

Don't whine that you can't do it cause there are thousands of cities around the country that don't tolerate guns, drugs or street gangs.

It's a question of will. The remaining citizens have to want change and Detroit can change.

Or you can keep living in the swamp.
Suzy

Washington, MI

#38 Jun 15, 2013
More women who live or travel in Detroit are carrying guns to protect themself from violent rapists and criminals. That is the good thing I have to say.

Violent criminals and violent rapists BEWARE!
Suzy

Washington, MI

#39 Jun 15, 2013
More women are legally carrying legally registered firearms to protect themself from violent criminals who prowl around Detroit looking for women to rape, terrorize and kill.

Violent criminals-Beware! That next woman you want to terrorize just may blow you to kingdom come. We women need to protect ourself. Never again will I personally put up with a total stranger putting a knife to my throat while walking three doors down. I almost lost my life in Detroit! I hope that creep who put that knife to my throat gets karma from God one day; oh I know there is justice with God>
Suzy

Washington, MI

#40 Jun 15, 2013
da best wrote:
Detroit is da best city in da world.
You are wrong!
Detroit is the most dangerous city in the nation. And Detroit is one of the most dangerous cities in the world.
Get that through your head.
Anonymous

Franklin, MI

#41 Jun 15, 2013
Suzy wrote:
More women are legally carrying legally registered firearms to protect themself from violent criminals who prowl around Detroit looking for women to rape, terrorize and kill.
Violent criminals-Beware! That next woman you want to terrorize just may blow you to kingdom come. We women need to protect ourself. Never again will I personally put up with a total stranger putting a knife to my throat while walking three doors down. I almost lost my life in Detroit! I hope that creep who put that knife to my throat gets karma from God one day; oh I know there is justice with God>
More women, more women, come on ! how about more men? Women are sexual predators too, moreovere many are child molesters.
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#42 Jun 15, 2013
sure glad I don't live or work anywhere near that mess.
Suzy

Washington, MI

#43 Jun 15, 2013
An Eye On The City wrote:
<quoted text>
More women, more women, come on ! how about more men? Women are sexual predators too, moreovere many are child molesters.
You are probably the kind of guy who lets your dog poop in a park and then walks away without cleaning up that big pile of poop.
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#44 Jun 15, 2013
best thing I can say about Detroit is I am glad I don't live or work there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eboni Mcewen-Ross Sat Kacey 1
Bad Boy 1991 Sat Poo-Bear 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sat Fitius T Bluster 21,382
Is der ny knee grows dare? Sat Planet of apes 1
Ecorse -- REMEMBER WHEN .... (Aug '07) Jan 18 Mr Danovich 4,739
Do you think Wyandotte Police are out of contro... (Mar '09) Jan 18 Anonymous 60
Abuse of opiates Jan 17 three blocks 3

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages