Man charged with murder in girlfriend...

Man charged with murder in girlfriend's death at River Rouge bar

There are 26 comments on the Detroit News story from Aug 12, 2009, titled Man charged with murder in girlfriend's death at River Rouge bar. In it, Detroit News reports that:

David Metzoian, 46, was arraigned this morning in 26th District Court for the July 27 stabbing death of his girlfriend in the Jefferson Station bar and setting the building on fire.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Joe Jones

Pontiac, MI

#21 Oct 2, 2009
And that broad was nasty looking as hell!

“It's me!”

Since: Sep 08

Flat Rock MI

#22 Oct 2, 2009
how about you type so we can understand what you're trying to say
Govermnet Foe

Madison Heights, MI

#23 Oct 2, 2009
Joe Jones wrote:
And that broad was nasty looking as hell!
Wow, very profound (rolls eyes). Let's just kill everyone who we think is nasty looking. We'll start with your partner.

If ignorance is truly bliss you must be very orgasmic.

“It's me!”

Since: Sep 08

Flat Rock MI

#24 Oct 2, 2009
Well said!!!
Still In Rouge

River Rouge, MI

#25 Feb 4, 2010
I was good friends with her son Dale from Dunn to Rouge High and even a few years after. The last time I saw him was the Christmas a year before it happened. I lost my mother to cancer 1-2-08. I know what it's like to slowly lose your mother. Yes, it sucks bad and it hurts like hell. But I had 3 months of watching her get worse to prepare myself for the loss. Dale had nothing but a dark lonely phone call. And that was it his mother was gone. Sorry bro, I really feel for ya man.
mrks

United States

#26 Feb 15, 2013
What had happened there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 3 Men Wanted In Connection With Fatal Triple Sh... 3 hr Pardon Me 2
News Some Detroit teachers don't receive paycheck 5 hr reality is a crutch 1
News Man Who Shot His Dog With Arrow To Stand Trial ... 13 hr led_poison 4
News Michael Jacksona s White Glove Is Available for... 17 hr Sleepingboy 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 17 hr Samuel-7g-Jackson 20,089
Natural Gas, High Speed Trains, Etc. 18 hr Tony 12
News Autonomous Cars: More on the Pros, Cons, and Co... Tue reality is a crutch 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages