First Prev
of 11
Next Last
dude jci ex

United States

#203 Oct 26, 2011
U talkin sarah lol!!! I will take my experience with me explatic! That is jci violated multiple worker rights in this state and in our federal rule books, but that's okay!!! F### you for real, food on my table lol the wages are not viable in this economy! I was threatened with intolerence and singled out when I refused to work in a puddle of water whilst pushing totes and the water was touching 440 electricity! I was poisoned by a pp spray that shortly after that occurance john gamashe gave me my fired slip for pts and my pts came from spending my time in the hospital. I had documentation of this occurance if u would like to see it!!! Also have pictures of the water settled around the elctric hook-ups of a press!!! Can give names and dates of these things and several more things that violate my civil,worker,and plain out human rights!!!!! Time to change this world we are living in! But the yemen guys they at least were organized amongst us! They r good men with families of their own!!! U should try to get to know them! And they do care as much as us about their futures they just are being used and have no other choice! And yes this is america but america has closed its borders before to get a grip on the crisis at hand...japanese concentration camps! Look it up! Not saying that's cool but we got to force their corporate hand or big brothers hand to do something they won't even cut their benefits or paychecks!
jesse

Manchester, MI

#204 Dec 23, 2011
JCIMFT Kicks ass!!
UAW Local 723!!
disturbed

Washington, DC

#205 Dec 24, 2011
So what ever happened to Jeff Hemer?
leamplas

Leamington, Canada

#206 Jan 17, 2012
I hope Jim and Julie rot in hell.
Pat Pierce

Rochester, MI

#207 Jun 22, 2013
Just wondering. How many of you who worked at one of Julie's facilities wish you were still employed there instead of not working at all? Just sayin'...
Matt

Brea, CA

#208 Dec 26, 2013
I had a temporary job due to JB's efforts of engineering JAC model for the US market.
Questioning

Yorkville, IL

#209 Jan 16, 2014
Matt wrote:
I had a temporary job due to JB's efforts of engineering JAC model for the US market.
what work did JB ask you to do? what area of engineering is your expertise?
My turn

Indianapolis, IN

#210 Mar 25, 2014
From what I know, Jeff Hemer no longer works in the automotive business at all.. I also heard he is divorced from that hot young thing he was married to. So he's available. Wherever he is working, they better keep an eye on the receptionist, from what I hear, he likes to sleep with them and their moms!!
Friend

New Albany, IN

#211 Jul 14, 2014
My turn wrote:
From what I know, Jeff Hemer no longer works in the automotive business at all.. I also heard he is divorced from that hot young thing he was married to. So he's available. Wherever he is working, they better keep an eye on the receptionist, from what I hear, he likes to sleep with them and their moms!!
w Why do you all hate jeff hemer so much

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam is woven into Michigan history 24 min Snuggles 9
NAACP Symbolically Buries N-Word (Jul '07) 7 hr Dog Man 54
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr tcaud 19,486
Rouse Properties Executes Three H&M Leases at K... Tue kev 1
Immigrants bypass Detroit for suburbs Tue Brainwashed again 6
Detroit mother to stand trial after 4-year-old ... Nov 24 Steve 4
Alleged Makki murder planner arrested (Mar '07) Nov 24 Unkown 36
River Rouge Dating
Find my Match

River Rouge People Search