A Detroit Woman Found Murdered And He...

A Detroit Woman Found Murdered And Her Kids Are Missing But Police Refuse Amber Alert [VIDEO]

There are 3 comments on the WCKX-FM Columbus story from Jun 12, 2014, titled A Detroit Woman Found Murdered And Her Kids Are Missing But Police Refuse Amber Alert [VIDEO]. In it, WCKX-FM Columbus reports that:

This story is beyond horrific. We can't imagine what we would do if we were in this family's shoes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCKX-FM Columbus.

reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#1 Jun 12, 2014
not news worthy,

this sort of dysfunctional life style happens all the time in detroit. not sure how you rebuild a city with this nonsense going on everyday unless this is the population you want to repopulate the city with?.
derp

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Jun 12, 2014
It's not race based, Idiot. They didn't meet the criteria for an amber alert because they were last seen WITH their mother. A missing persons report was filed.

Since: Jul 14

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Jul 3, 2014
I bet these kids are in Atlanta with the paternal grandparents. Just a hunch. Detroit would have coughed them up by now..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hello detriot 1 hr pet 1
News Racism still prevalent 50 years after riots 30 ... 4 hr ThomasA 51
Detroit World Outreach - Ellis Smith really?? 5 hr AllThingznew 5
News Grant will help buy new fire truck in Taylor 8 hr Ray 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Fri WPWW 20,966
Verydice Fri Believe 1
Sons Of Liberty. The 3 Grows. Thu Sons Of Liberty 1

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages