Detroit slayings put spotlight on men...

Detroit slayings put spotlight on mental illness, concealed weapons screening

There are 5 comments on the Detroit Free Press story from Mar 22, 2013, titled Detroit slayings put spotlight on mental illness, concealed weapons screening. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

Kelly Jones stands with balloons and get-well cards for her daughter Amera Jones, who is in critical condition after being shot Feb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

bensleys view

Nashua, NH

#1 Mar 23, 2013
da spot light on mental illness show have been shown brightly on the black morons of da city when Detroiters burned & looted the business district back in the 70's.
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#2 Mar 23, 2013
Being black is NOT a handicap!
Why is it most handicap parking spots, are filled by mostly black people, is this one of those self-imposed entitlement things that blacks have figured out how to exploit???

The true mental illness is in the politicians and leadership who cater to this nonsense and refuse to call a spade a spade (no pun intended).

Political Correctness needs to die!
Pete

Livonia, MI

#3 Mar 23, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
Being black is NOT a handicap!
Why is it most handicap parking spots, are filled by mostly black people, is this one of those self-imposed entitlement things that blacks have figured out how to exploit???
The true mental illness is in the politicians and leadership who cater to this nonsense and refuse to call a spade a spade (no pun intended).
Political Correctness needs to die!
If you can park in the handicap space next to the exit it makes shoplifting much easier.
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#4 Mar 28, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can park in the handicap space next to the exit it makes shoplifting much easier.
plus everyone in the negro community knows that when your looting a store, doing an armed robbery, or just setting a business on fire and don't plan no looting ya need to have da get away car parked in a place from which you can facilitate a fast get-a-way.

oh by the way find the gas gauge of the dash board of the car you steal, remember " E " does not mean enough gas.

dats how I got caught last time I was doing a looting, I ran out of gas as I pulled my get away......

it was so embarrassing when I got out jail and returned to da hood empty handed. even little kids was laughing at me.........
I felt like Obama not knowing what to do next..
Pete

Livonia, MI

#5 Mar 28, 2013
I remember when many blacks would put those air fresheners on the back deck. When they would lose effectiveness, they would just line more up there rather than throw out a good looking one. I forget the brand that was popular. Now vehicles may not have the deck area and the tree type that hangs from the mirror is quite popular. Attention: Air fresheners do not qualify you for handicapped parking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I hate all white people. They all are like Trump (Sep '16) 6 hr you hate the truth 40
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 hr True That 20,946
News Pregnant woman shot 4 times outside Detroit home Sun @Kelly 1
AK Steel/UAW contract Sun Real 25
News 48 Hours: Best things to do in Metro Detroit Jun 24 ThomasA 2
Ak steel contract negotianons Jun 21 did they 3
is dearborn heights safe ?? (Dec '11) Jun 21 WATCHING LIVONIA 14

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages