Mitt Romney For Detroit's Emergency M...

Mitt Romney For Detroit's Emergency Manager?

There are 11 comments on the The Huffington Post story from Mar 4, 2013, titled Mitt Romney For Detroit's Emergency Manager?. In it, The Huffington Post reports that:

Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder is on the hunt for an emergency manager to turn around Detroit's financial crisis after declaring the city in a state of financial emergency last Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Huffington Post.

Pete

Livonia, MI

#1 Mar 4, 2013
It's the Huffington Post. Nothing meaningful going on there. It makes good press to suggest Romney for EFM. Romney is hated in Detroit. That would sure be a slap in the face. They need a real local dude and the blacker the better, so say I. We'll see. Snyder is nothing if not snaky deceptive, but he's all about the game so he's going black.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#2 Mar 4, 2013
Pete wrote:
It's the Huffington Post. Nothing meaningful going on there. It makes good press to suggest Romney for EFM. Romney is hated in Detroit. That would sure be a slap in the face. They need a real local dude and the blacker the better, so say I. We'll see. Snyder is nothing if not snaky deceptive, but he's all about the game so he's going black.
"They need a real local dude and the blacker the better"..... THAT seems to be the problem NOW. Dee-troit has had several Black Mayors and city council majorities for many years now and it is FAILING. BANKRUPT. Corruption is rampant. It has lost over 1/2 its population. The Big Three are now the minor few and have moved auto production to more productive and business friendly arreas of the country and overseas. The BEST thing to do with Dee-troit is to line up a couple hundred D-9 CATS and bulldoze it into Lake Michigan. Dee-troit won't be missed. Most of its population will relocate to a new plantation in Southside Chicago,Gary,Indianapolis,or East St. Louis.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#3 Mar 4, 2013
Pete wrote:
It's the Huffington Post. It makes no press to suggest Romney for EFM. Romney is hated in Detroit. That would sure be a slap in the face. They need a real local dude and the blacker the better.
SURE ANOTHER LOCAL DUMMY TO GET THEM EVEN DEEPER IN DEBT!
DEMOCRATS RUIN EVERYTHING THEY TOUCH, LOOK AT EVERY CITY THEY HAVE CONTROLLED, THEY ARE BROKE FROM GIVING THE HARD WORKING PEOPLES MONEY TO THE SCUM WHO ARE TOO STUPID TO WORK!
Pete

Livonia, MI

#4 Mar 4, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>"They need a real local dude and the blacker the better"..... THAT seems to be the problem NOW. Dee-troit has had several Black Mayors and city council majorities for many years now and it is FAILING. BANKRUPT. Corruption is rampant. It has lost over 1/2 its population. The Big Three are now the minor few and have moved auto production to more productive and business friendly arreas of the country and overseas. The BEST thing to do with Dee-troit is to line up a couple hundred D-9 CATS and bulldoze it into Lake Michigan. Dee-troit won't be missed. Most of its population will relocate to a new plantation in Southside Chicago,Gary,Indianapolis,or East St. Louis.
Gee Oki, that's a bit of a push all the way to Lake Michigan. Your schooling is slightly deficient.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

#5 Mar 4, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee Oki, that's a bit of a push all the way to Lake Michigan. Your schooling is slightly deficient.
Trust me,it would be worth the diesel fuel.....

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

#6 Mar 4, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. Checked a map. MUCH easier to push it into that little feeder creek going into Lake Erie. I ain't been to Michigan in over 30 years. Beautiful in the northern rural parts of the state.
Pete

Livonia, MI

#7 Mar 4, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>You're right. Checked a map. MUCH easier to push it into that little feeder creek going into Lake Erie. I ain't been to Michigan in over 30 years. Beautiful in the northern rural parts of the state.
We're kind of stuck with this grading plan. Go directly south and the Detroit River is there. It's only a mile wide. We can't destroy Great Lakes shipping. Go down to Lake Erie and that's a shallow pond. We'd need help from Ohio and Canada to dump trash there. They won't go along. We're currently investigating use of the salt mines.
Skeeter

Romulus, MI

#8 Mar 4, 2013
The ghost of Elvis is a better choice ?
digger

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Mar 4, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>"They need a real local dude and the blacker the better"..... THAT seems to be the problem NOW. Dee-troit has had several Black Mayors and city council majorities for many years now and it is FAILING. BANKRUPT. Corruption is rampant. It has lost over 1/2 its population. The Big Three are now the minor few and have moved auto production to more productive and business friendly arreas of the country and overseas. The BEST thing to do with Dee-troit is to line up a couple hundred D-9 CATS and bulldoze it into Lake Michigan. Dee-troit won't be missed. Most of its population will relocate to a new plantation in Southside Chicago,Gary,Indianapolis,or East St. Louis.
When Detroit elected KILLpatrick as mayor, Detroit's fate was sealed. That guy should be doing 20 years in prison.

Extreme measures must be taken IF cities like Detroit are to be saved. That means reforming gov't unions, pensions, pay scales, productivity, welfare, taxation, and accountability.
Heather from LI

Danbury, CT

#10 Mar 4, 2013
nigger wrote:
<quoted text>
When Detroit elected KILLpatrick as mayor, Detroit's fate was sealed. That guy should be doing 20 years in prison.
Extreme measures must be taken IF cities like Detroit are to be saved. That means reforming gov't unions, pensions, pay scales, productivity, welfare, taxation, and accountability.
Well said, and I like your name. ;o)
digger

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Mar 5, 2013
To all of you LOSERS, well, I have been to Detroit, and it's a JUNKYARD. Guess WHO has been "in charge" of that LOSER CITY for the past 50 years??

LIBERAL DEMOCRATS. Union members who have put out INFERIOR PRODUCTS, dope dealing run amok, gov't officials taking money under the table faster than the best PIMP in a CADILLAC.

It's NO SECRET. I don't have to travel to DETROIT, the WORST CITY IN AMERICA, to KNOW what is HAPPENING.

Detroit is A CRAPHOLE, an EMBARRASSMENT to AMERICA, and it wasn't caused by a bunch of angry, white, gun-toting racists, THAT'S FOR SURE.

Maybe we can find a way to GIVE IT AWAY TO CANADA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gov. Snyder To Update Status Of Detroit Rape Ki... 11 hr kevn 1
News Detroit begins enforcing new parking system 12 hr reality is a crutch 1
Why do white people love molesting children so ... (Feb '13) 12 hr Brandon h 4
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr I hate taggers 20,108
Natural Gas, High Speed Trains, Etc. 22 hr Tony 17
News 18-year-old Detroit man shot over $400 Nike Air... (Dec '12) Wed Pete 21
don`t buy from rhino associates (Nov '08) Wed RpS 36
More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages