Michigan man charged with fleeing police in cemetery
A Detroit-area man is charged with fleeing a traffic stop and then driving through a cemetery, knocking over headstones and tearing up flowers.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lansing State Journal.
#1 Oct 17, 2013
#2 Oct 17, 2013
#3 Oct 17, 2013
1. Don't wait until you are pulled over to run.
2. Don't run unless you are good at it and can climb an eight foot fence.(Must be a white guy.)
3. Running does no good when you are using your own vehicle with valid plates.
4. Police enjoy a chase. Don't appease them.
5. Take care of outstanding warrants.
6. Don't drive dirty.
Enjoy your vacation.
Add your comments below
|The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10)||1 hr||orange girly man ...||20,629|
|I hate all white people. They all are like Trump||7 hr||Sarge||15|
|Top Five Analingus Tips (Sep '08)||9 hr||Got Rice||41|
|Tips Sought In Case Of Unidentified Body Found ...||11 hr||former democrat||1|
|Violent crime in Detroit down 13 percent in 201...||11 hr||former democrat||1|
|Dwan Sims missing 4yr old 1994 cold case doesn'... (Jul '09)||14 hr||Debbiedo||143|
|Police: Woman Dead, Man Hospitalized After Shot...||15 hr||badam||4|
Find what you want!
Search River Rouge Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC