Pit bulls fill 77 percent of Detroit Animal Control cages

Full story: MLive.com
There's no question that the pit bull is the dog breed of choice in Detroit, says Animal Control Manager Harry Ward. Full Story
Will i am

Romulus, MI

#1 Feb 4, 2013
Auschwitz
Pete

Livonia, MI

#2 Feb 4, 2013
I can see how a raging pitbull trained to attack strangers could be somewhat difficult to adopt out.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#3 Feb 6, 2013
People are finding out that those cute little puppies they bought for Christmas don't make the best pet for a family where both parents and the kids are gone all day. They also find out their homeowner's insurance companies and apartment management don't allow a long list of certain animals. It's a shame that they have to wind up in a shelter or in the paper under"free to a good home" and then the second owners find out the same restrictions.
mike

Akron, OH

#4 Feb 7, 2013
ThomasA wrote:
People are finding out that those cute little puppies they bought for Christmas don't make the best pet for a family where both parents and the kids are gone all day. They also find out their homeowner's insurance companies and apartment management don't allow a long list of certain animals. It's a shame that they have to wind up in a shelter or in the paper under"free to a good home" and then the second owners find out the same restrictions.
Most if not all of these dogs are simply obtained because ghetto blacks are so stupid they think having a pitbull is going to make them real men.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr WARRIOR 19,223
Marshall's Bar 8 hr Outside looking in 2
Hope's Drive in Market-9th and Southfield, Ecorse (Oct '11) 10 hr Brian Adam 4
What would be the best way to CLEAN UP DETROIT? 17 hr Tony 22
"Hard Core Pawn" Fake? (Sep '13) Sat Cheri 18
MI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in M... (Oct '10) Sat Amy 96
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) Sat Go Blue Forever 128
•••
•••
•••

River Rouge Jobs

•••
•••
•••

River Rouge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

River Rouge News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in River Rouge