GMC Colorado Debuts at 2014 NAIAS Det...

GMC Colorado Debuts at 2014 NAIAS Detroit Auto Show +VIDEO

There are 2 comments on the The Auto Channel story from Jan 12, 2014, titled GMC Colorado Debuts at 2014 NAIAS Detroit Auto Show +VIDEO. In it, The Auto Channel reports that:

January 12, 2014: The new 2015 GMC Canyon midsize pickup makes its world debut Sunday, January 12, 2014, on the eve of the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Auto Channel.

Bensley reality

Nashua, NH

#1 Jan 13, 2014
after the way GM government and unions screwed over bond and stock holders in the union take over of GM I don't give a big fat rats rear end what GM says or does.

I predict GM will fail and go bankrupt again.

With a mismanagement team like GOV, unions and the GM bozos who ran the original GM into the ground they can't succeed.

Think about it what has government ever run successfully? Union have destroyed more industry in American than government has and GM mismanagers have a track record no one is proud of.
kev

Taylor, MI

#2 Jan 13, 2014
Lets hope these frail uaw plants never go on strike like spoiled brats ever gain.many people would be happy to make what veteran workers make and made in past hourly. Last strike was.poletown in October 2007.what does uaw provide lower paid workers in 2 tier scheme.? Strikes should be a thing of the past and people who went on strike in last few decades should really investigate usa brands and parts made in foreign countries. For shame!many companies no longer assemble in usa.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anti-circumcision protestors demand genital mut... 1 hr lol 3
We need high speed trains! 15 hr ThomasA 21
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 20 hr Disturbed 20,923
News Muslim man sues Little Caesars over pizza label... 23 hr WATCHING LIVONIA 2
News Detroit teen charged in Livonia home invasion May 26 Hunter 5
Review: Alexis Realty Solutions LLC (Jul '09) May 26 Mica122 13
AK Steel/UAW contract May 25 Iron Man 23

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages