Brian Dickerson: History, fairness wi...

Brian Dickerson: History, fairness will have to wait in Michigan gay marriage case

There are 28 comments on the Detroit Free Press story from Oct 17, 2013, titled Brian Dickerson: History, fairness will have to wait in Michigan gay marriage case. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

Supporters of gay marriage show their disappointment after Judge Bernard Friedman elected not to rule on the state's gay marriage ban outside federal court in Detroit on Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#23 Oct 21, 2013
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Um, I don't have creepy, cross dressing dudes sneaking into my bathroom at home, so no. You stick with your open bathroom policy in your little fantasy world. The other 99.9% of us will continue to enjoy acting normal.
What's more normal and universal than going into a stall, closing the door, and taking a dump?

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Dec 07

Lakeland, MI

#24 Oct 22, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
What's more normal and universal than going into a stall, closing the door, and taking a dump?
Normal, sure, but that doesn't provide the jerk-off fodder that apparently our Sneaky Pete is looking for, does it? It's clear that he's getting some sort of strange thrill out of posting about cross-dressing men sneaking into girls' restrooms.

The world would be *such* a better place if these idiots could tell the difference between their jerk-off fantasies and the real world.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#25 Oct 22, 2013
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>"In almost every super-busy restaurant", the mens room is always "full of women"??? Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound? You're either just kidding around or are truly are out of your mind, and if the latter is the case, then seriously seek some help.
And you justify grown men going into the girls bathroom because little girls have "girly bits" and therefore "nothing to see"?
You're obviously living in some kind of perverted reality, and that being the case, I refuse to converse any further with such filth of society. May God have mercy on your soul.
Not at all; sugar
I stay out of the wom*n's r**m because I'm paralyzed by g*rly b*ts
You'd have to hook me to life support and haul me out on a stretcher

Location hidden

#26 Oct 22, 2013
eJohn wrote:
<quoted text>
Normal, sure, but that doesn't provide the jerk-off fodder that apparently our Sneaky Pete is looking for, does it? It's clear that he's getting some sort of strange thrill out of posting about cross-dressing men sneaking into girls' restrooms.
The world would be *such* a better place if these idiots could tell the difference between their jerk-off fantasies and the real world.
Trannies don't usually display such behaviors.

Since someone MIGHT drink and drive, why not ban cars?

Location hidden

#27 Oct 22, 2013
bw: My girls are all fully capable of shattering a guys arm .. or nuts. They start with Tai Chi when little and progress to Aikido later. Then whatever they want. Why keep women weak and dumb, unless of course it's to guarantee that they are dumb and weak enough to put out for the "normal" mentally deficient teenage male?(The REAL reason for the dumbing-down of America? Over-breeding of the mentally inferior?) My daughters are all death on a stick ... and that's before they pick up a weapon.

So, cut all the princess crap and teach em what your pioneer great-grandma could do: dominate and manage a moody bull.

Some outhouses were double-seaters, ya know.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#28 Oct 22, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Trannies don't usually display such behaviors.
Since someone MIGHT drink and drive, why not ban cars?
Since they kill far more Americans than firearms do, it would be a lot more logical to ban them before you ban firearms.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#29 Oct 22, 2013
snyper wrote:
Some outhouses were double-seaters, ya know.
We have many throughout the southeast
http://www.talkingaboutpolitics.com/Portals/0...

Location hidden

#30 Oct 22, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
We have many throughout the southeast
http://www.talkingaboutpolitics.com/Portals/0...
That one's VERY good. lololol

But I would put a "corporations" sign on the top door.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 min Dudley 20,709
News Steel shares surge again, keep post-election st... 16 hr amigo 22
News US Muslims watch Trump victory with 'fear and c... 21 hr davy 10
Kengatta Holt (May '13) Fri ayana 25
Gay muslims (Jan '16) Fri allah uranus 6
What Have We Done To Ourselves ? Thu WATCHING LIVONIA 4
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! Dec 8 Real deal 1

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages